Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF, please let me know if I have the wrong topic :)

Hi! I am looking for a rocking horse that *only* toddlers can use. I'm sure I had one before one of my mass purges of content because the game annoying me. .LOL! I just hate teens and up "stealing" the toddler's ride. Kids should have one their own size as well :)

And is anyone else having a problem with adults playing with toys from the toybox even if no toddlers/kids are nearby? Yeesh :)

Comments

• FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Is it this one by PandaSama? There are also a couple on AroundTheSims, but I believe they need the PandaSama rocker to function.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • SimTalonSimTalon Posts: 49 Member
    FurAndYarn wrote: »
    Is it this one by PandaSama? There are also a couple on AroundTheSims, but I believe they need the PandaSama rocker to function.

Thanks, but all ages can ride that one :( I *know* there's at least one that only toddlers can ride, but I cannot remember which one it was. Gah. I hate getting older :(
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited August 2022
    Whoops, sorry! I messed up.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Messed up what? :)
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    SimTalon wrote: »

I thought I had a link for you but, I was wrong. :D
    SimTalon wrote: »

I thought I had a link for you but, I was wrong. :D

Oh, that's not a biggie, hon (Sorry, I grew up south of Bawlmer.. LOL!).. Truly I can usually find things on my own. I had a mod a few reinstalls ago that let Sim mothers breastfeed their child, and I swear, it was wiped off the net! LOL! Yeah, a bit weird, but it added comfort for the child if they were upset :)