Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited June 2022
    This is the perfect pack for what I am currently doing with my sims.

I am 100% sure it will add to my prep school game play.
    I am not so sure if it will eliminate the need for, or co-exist with my prep school.

The big question is, can you only follow one sim to school, or can you follow several?
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited June 2022
    SOLD! Even if I never really play teens, this might encourage me to, and the BB I actually noticed looks fab!

Plus, is this a new animation for the bed or do you think that's just trailer magic?

tcnwP3m.png
  • gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    edited June 2022
    SOLD! Even if I never really play teens, this might encourage me to, and the BB I actually noticed looks fab!

Plus, is this a new animation for the bed or do you think that's just trailer magic?

tcnwP3m.png

New animation, it's mentioned in the blog post :smile:
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,835 Member
    Were Who? :p Time for a new plan.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,835 Member
    Sitting on the window ledge.

3QKS6LR.png
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    My teens have been unemployed adults with mood swings for so long I'll have to get used to a new view of them going into my new save for this pack! lol!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Polaroids, finally !!
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited June 2022
    They had so much to show in the trailer:

New BB and CAS items to suit teenagers with posters etc.
    Interactive High School, with a yard, corridors with colorful lockers, classrooms with teachers and tables and whiteboards, something that looks like a cafeteria?
    New interactions like impressing someone with a rubics cube or a drawing.
    Teenagers can be archetypes? (unless it's just a trailer thing) with socially awkward romantic, mr popular, hottie etc.
    An american football field with cheerleading.
    A juice bar? looks almost like a shop? I didn't expect that.
    A park with a ferris wheel, ice cream shop, attractions like a spooky house and a love tunnel, and also a photobooth where you can probably take pictures, and end up with a ghost?
    A subtle hint showing body hair when they are going to bed.
    New game mechanics: detention, prom with promposals, social media where you can select emotes? (unless that's a trailer thing), sneaking out from the house,
    Playing with pillows, sleepovers? And what looks like a graduation ceremony.

This is looking good, this is what I hoped for a High School pack. I'm looking forward to see more.

GdYK5DI.png
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    It does look pretty interesting and fun. But I’m also wondering how it’ll work with multiple teens in the house.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    When I first heard about a High School pack, I knew I would be interested in it but didn't expect how much I would want this! Sims' Team, you have done a great job with this pack and the werewolves! Awesome! Watching the trailer, I was amazed by all the new items, the school activities and interactions, the prom, and then the amusement park! I am definitely getting this pack!
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    As always, I'm looking forward to seeing the world map, but that one glimpse we caught of the downtown area looked cute, with a real small-town Americana vibe to it. Love the gazebo in the center of town. I suspect I may be mass bulldozing the premade lots this time around, but I have some houses that have been waiting in my library for a long, long time that seem like a good fit for the general vibe of the town. And if the layout works to have a poorer area of town, it would be nice to be able to build with some of the assets from Werewolves.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm NOT crying rn YOU guys are 😭😭
    C7vFrX7.jpeg
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,396 Member
    I was very surprised by how far-reaching the pack was. The whole carnival element was completely unexpected.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    Uuuuuuugh this is going to go so well with Parenthood!!!
    Sims can sit cross legged on beg and have pillow fights!!! Who's ready for sleep overs???!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH
    We're not gonna talk about how dey look 40 though👀 we gonna fix that lol
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    This looks fantastic like nothing before. Body haaaiiiir <3 !!!
  • pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    Sims can sit cross legged on beg and have pillow fights!!! Who's ready for sleep overs???!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH
    We're not gonna talk about how dey look 40 though👀 we gonna fix that lol

I was thinking they looked a bit old. BUT, I'm guessing they're going more for the HS seniors who are more or less adult-adjacent
    Were Who? :p Time for a new plan.

Hahahaha. I haven't even started werewolves yet. I was just working on my future werewolf sims yesterday. Now I have to figure out how to integrate it all together. Will be fun to plan out though! Gonna start taking notes to keep track! Too much excitement I'm still going crazy for werewolves. This is like triple Christmas lol
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Is there a full new world or is the highschool in a kind of Magnolia Promenade or on a hidden lot à la hospital?
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    This pack looks amazing. There is just so much content to be excited about. I've watched the trailer 5 times already.
    Brb going to watch trailer 100 more times!
    It's so funny though I already had a cheer team and a football team using cc/mods. Amusement parks, and other stuff in my game so I don't even have to plan much. I'm just gonna transfer everything I was already doing into this new environment. I still can't believe we're getting highschool!! 😭😭😭😭
    And not just any highschool but all of this super amazing stuff!!! 😩😩😩

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top