Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Werewolves - Official Screenshot Thread

1121314151618...Next

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited November 2022
    I cannot decide whether werewolves are the absolute best or the absolute worst bouncers.

My game decided to pull Lou Howell for bouncer duty at Stargazer Lounge, during a full moon night, no less:

19.11.22_21-02-0122e7g.png

The poor boy was in full rampage mode, fury and all, but admirably didn't leave his post. Never did so much as scratch a column.

19.11.22_21-04-35ssi67.png

Around 21:00 my sim Connor could still interact with Lou normally. Later into the night the only option was "Run away". And the patrons were doing exactly that! Nobody dared approaching Lou. The moment they spotted him, they went into panic mode.

19.11.22_21-08-09y5fbx.png

However, if a sim attempted to pass through the door (locked for everyone below 3 fame stars), they were perfectly able to do so. During my stay at Stargazer Lounge the entertainer fled into the VIP area and my two played sims managed to get in, too.

19.11.22_21-18-136iii9.png

For bonus hilarity, one of my police sims, patrol officer Eloise, spawned at the lounge. The look she's giving my sims and the poor entertainer cowering next to them! Like in the "Why is it, when something happens, it's always you three?" - meme. (Not to go into too much detail, but my sims and the entertainer - who is a played sim, too - have some history together. Eloise had all the reason to assume that he was afraid of my sims instead of of the werewolf, whom Eloise hadn't spotted yet. That made the scene extra funny for me.)

The entertainer then proceeded to play the piano in the nude, my sims talked to Eloise and Lou eventually left on all fours when his shift was over. My sims originally wanted to stay and take a picture to reveal who that werewolf was in human form, but that wasn't to happen.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I cannot decide whether werewolves are the absolute best or the absolute worst bouncers.

My game decided to pull Lou Howell for bouncer duty at Stargazer Lounge, during a full moon night, no less:

19.11.22_21-02-0122e7g.png

@EnkiSchmidt An angry werewolf as bouncers, that is absolutely hilarious. I would expect Lou to be very efficient as bouncer.

My werewolf is trying live a normal life now. He has been doing his very best at university, with good results.
    r2EkWoI.png
    Graduating with his fellow classmates. I changed him into his wolf form right before the graduation ceremony started. He didn't change into the outfit automatically (I gave him one in CAS later to take some more pics) but he did wear the cap
    ZJANzKd.png
    His graduation picture and diploma, next to those of his spellcaster girlfriend
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    In my latest save I changed Vlad's gender to female and set up a relationship between her and Greg. Even cheating the relationship to max values, Vlad being Vlad and Greg being Greg quickly broke the relationship down. Not before they had a daughter, though. Freya was born. Surrounded by Butlers and Nannies, Freya was raised as normally as any werewolf being raised in a vampire household could. By the time Freya reached teen, Vlad knew that Forgotten Hollow was no place for a Werewolf so Freya was sent to Moonwood Mill to go to school and learn about her Father's side of things.

Overall, this is one of the more unique looking sims born in the game. Her face is mostly Greg's but has Vlad's eyebrows and mouth so some of his cartoonish expressions come out.

vxa97GH.png
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I probably should have seen it coming...

This is my new sim, Ethan, a veterinarian/freelance werewolf researcher, who just gave Rory a gift she disliked, resulting in a festering grudge.

b332c2151f35085798cdea3eb090762823663955.png

51cfb642bfc6aa1616f764fc0fb8a94fde338580.png

So far, so random. But here's the catch:

Ethan is just starting out and is always short on time with all the skills to level and objectives to meet. By the time I wanted him to befriend Rory to get Friend of the pack status, the only gift he had on hand was... a flask of the vet station relaxation serum!

Not quite what you win a werewolf over with ;)