Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just bought an item and can't download it.

As the title says. It took forever after I clicked the buy button. I went away from the computer to do some stuff, and when I came back, there was still something loading.
1b22f973f877550f391fd1c81e1f3bfe94a75b48.png

When I went to my page where all the purchases are, it was there. Then I tried to download it and add it to the launcher, this happens:

13cccac913ac84978600a871c82b62848dc89eba.pnj

What is happening?

Comments

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @nonyabusnes - First thing I suggest is to clear your internet history. You may even want to restart your computer.

You could try to bypass your Purchase History following the instructions in Valgon57's thread Store Mega List for Extra Quick Redownloading allows you to download and install without going into Purchase History.

If you get the same error message, then try contacting Customer Service.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited June 2022

@nonyabusnes
    What happens if you just click the download button from your Purchase History without having the box checked. I've never checked the box as I download everything one file at a time. Sometimes, if you click on the item name (green link), it will show that you don't own it even though it's in your purchase history.
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    edited October 2022

Did this get solved?
    Post edited by Alexciel on
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    I'm also getting this same message on all of my items.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Alexciel wrote: »
    Did this get solved?

Not really. I did find when I get that message sometimes double clicking will let me download the item but not always. In fact there is no consistency with the errors. I have a lot of my store items now downloaded and installed working just fine but others are still hit and miss. Plus everything doesn't always load up and I have to exit and restart. Good thing I am retired now with more time on hand. If I was still working I would have given up on Sims3 because of this.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion