Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    I know Farrah's claiming she wants to find someone, but it's as if she wanted the date to be a failure - she jumped at the first chance to point out what might potentially be wrong with him. I mean, seriously Farrah, his T-shirt? :joy: Yes he's young, but she didn't really give it a chance whatsoever. Why bother going through the trouble of going on that date if she wasn't going to entertain the possibility at all?

Looking at my comment it seems I've turned into Mirjam haha (including her crush on Farrah - I mean, how could you not crush on her, she's gorgeous!)
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hmf. I was right about Mirjam.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    What is it Farrah is looking for? She's looking for it her whole life and doesn't seem to be able to find it poor girl. :(

@Maladi777 I'm so glad you asked that question. Farrah is definitely 'looking' for something. And she hasn't found it yet, nor will I tell what 'it' is ;)
    I totally don't agree with Farrah and I totally agree with Simon! She even didn't try to talk and know him better, so how she can judge him saying that he's immature and etc.? Age is just the numbers and I experienced that myself in my life, all depends on your mind and soul. Well, but we all learn from our mistakes, so I think Farrah will learn her lesson, too ;)

@roseinblack69 Farrah's social skills aren't really on point when dating :lol:
    I can't say I agree with Farrah's pov at all, my parents are 12 years apart! But right now.... Almost like she searched for an excuse to shut him down ;)
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    So, Farrah knows he is imature because of his clothes... :D:D (I'm actually laughing here)
    Well I'm with @roseinblack69 in this! ;)

@anaitapeva I just had to, the shirt was very much something I wanted to add for a good laugh :lol:
    Marialein wrote: »
    So Mirjam does feel something for Farrah (or at least it feels like that)
    and Farrah is dating again. I just hope the best for her.
    You know what I have thought when I saw Simon? Not that he is immature or young or something like this. I had asked myself if he is a relative of Farrah :D

@Marialein I can at the least tell you Mirjam admires Farrah, but no spoilers :lol:
    Simon is no family of Farrah, I can tell you that! But now you mention it they might resemble family! :lol:
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Awww... But I'm curious. Valentine? Years have passed.

Yes - what happened to this cutie!! Also, I loved seeing all the beautiful children, Far's relationship with her kids and she is all grown up and as elegant as ever <3

@VIRTUALEE Valentine's story is finished as he made amends with Troian... For now! I don't have a particular role for him right now, but that doesn't mean he won't have one ever again :blush:
    Farrah definitely grew up! Apart from her immature behaviour at her date I'm glad someone noticed :lol:
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    3.37 Undateable
    LOL OH my gosh make that the last forty two or so are straight out disasters .. oh my had me rolling .. POOR Farrah!

@lisabee2 Glad you enjoyed those aspects in this chapter! I couldn't help but adding some :lol:
    Well, she has a point, I guess, but she didn't even try. She didn't even give him a chance! And I feel like the previous disastrous dates could be disastrous because of Farrah's quick judgment, too. ( My guess is that she secretly wants to date Mirjam and that's why she's so ready to reject everyone else for whatever reason she can come up with. :lol: )

@CharmingMaruska She didn't even try at all, you're very right about that! The disaster dates were certainly part of Farrah's behaviour.
    I like your theory! All will come to light one day ;)
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    I know Farrah's claiming she wants to find someone, but it's as if she wanted the date to be a failure - she jumped at the first chance to point out what might potentially be wrong with him. I mean, seriously Farrah, his T-shirt? :joy: Yes he's young, but she didn't really give it a chance whatsoever. Why bother going through the trouble of going on that date if she wasn't going to entertain the possibility at all?

Looking at my comment it seems I've turned into Mirjam haha (including her crush on Farrah - I mean, how could you not crush on her, she's gorgeous!)

@ThePlumbob Couldn't help but make a t-shirt joke. It was in my head and I was like: Darn yeah, I'm going to use that :lol:
    Poor Simon never stood a chance, the other fourty-so dates probably didn't either! So Mirjam (and you :lol:) might be onto something!
    +Farrah is most definitely Sim-crush-material!
    Hmf. I was right about Mirjam.

@Spottydog714 I will not deny nor confirm any of this information. :lol:

• KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited October 2016
    @Sterretjeee - It's Tony isn't it? Farrah has a taste for meatball :wink:@Maladi777

Realistically though I laughed at the last chapter. I really hope she finds someone...or fullness in herself and the amazing job that she has done so far :hushed:

You go girl!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    Kamio wrote: »
    @Sterretjeee - It's Tony isn't it? Farrah has a taste for meatball :wink:@Maladi777

Realistically though I laughed at the last chapter. I really hope she finds someone...or fullness in herself and the amazing job that she has done so far :hushed:

You go girl!

@Kamio Now that would be a plottwist! :lol:
    Don't think poor Farrah could handle him, at all!

Glad you had a good laugh! I intended the chapter that way! :)

Farrah definitely deserves her happy end!
    3.38 That awkward moment

2_10_16_19_43_39.png

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Farrah!" Carly beamed as she sat down next to her girlfriend on the comfortable family couch. Farrah had taken place across them in one of the single-seats, a friendly expression on her face. "The honour is all mine!" Farrah responded, she softly stirred her coffee before placing the cup at the side-table. The bubbly blonde had been nothing but friendly since she entered her home, Mirjam really must feel lucky.

2_10_16_19_37_17.png

"Mirjam told me you're an engineer." Farrah started, hoping to make conversation. It was something once briefly mentioned, but she hadn't forgotten about it. "Yes, almost for fifteen years now!" Carly glowed with pride. "And you were-." She was interrupted by Mirjam. "A writer!" She said excitedly. "I told you that a thousand times by now, silly." Mirjam continued, her tone almost sounded accusing. But she quickly turned her gaze back to Farrah. "Farrah grew so much in her writing, it's amazing! Ever since I read her first draft I knew she would make it big." Farrah smiled at her friends compliment, but her acquaintance seemed less comfortable.

2_10_16_19_40_10.png

Yet, not a second glance was given to Carly as Mirjam continued her speech. "Farrah, you should really tell what your inspiration was for your first book. It's so real, so recognizable." Farrah smiled apologetically. "I would love to, but perhaps another time." She answered, waving the request away. "Right now I would actually like to know a little bit more about Carly. You've been keeping her away from here for way too long." She winked, turning the attention to the flabbergasted guest.

2_10_16_19_45_34.png

"Oh really, it's uh-um. It's fine." Carly said, coughing in between words. "I mean, you'll have all the time of the world to get to know me." Mirjam interrupted Carly once again. "Excuse Carly, Farrah. She's been a little under the weather lately." Carly only nodded in agreement. "Her throat especially has been suffering, how about you'll take the word for now. Like Carly said, there will be plenty of time to get to know her."

2_10_16_19_46_58.png

"Oh, the flu! It's definitely that time of the year again!" Farrah said, smiling friendly at Carly once again. The poor girl was clearly uncomfortable, was it because of her friendship with Mirjam? Surely she should now they were nothing more than that, friends. Instead of pushing the forced get-to-know each other any further, Farrah jumped topics. "How about you tell me how the two of you met, Mirjam? I would love to know if Carly has anything to add on the story." She only vaguely remember Mirjam telling the story, and it would be a good opportunity to put Carly at ease.

2_10_16_19_38_41.png

"Ah, yes. It's funny that you ask!" The subject clearly woke good memories in Mirjam, and even Carly seemed to briefly smile for a moment. "I was working ait the library, behind the service desk when this lady here slipped a book under my nose." The way she told it made Farrah laugh. "It was yours Farrah, she was checking out one of your books, and at that moment I knew she had a splendid taste." Mirjam winked at Farrah. "So naturally, as she checked it out I wrote my number at the end of the recipe." At that moment Carly stood up, visibly upset. "I'm really sorry." She said, avoiding Mirjam's gaze and piercing through Farrah's. "I don't feel too well, it must be the flu. How about a rain check?" Farrah nodded at her guest. "Sure, you get better soon!"

2_10_16_19_49_51.png

Mirjam re-entered the living room after helping Carly get into her car. "Hi, I just wanted to see you before we eloped." Mirjam said, staring at the car through the window. "I'm so sorry we had to cut this short, I really wanted her to get to know you." She continued, visibly upset. Farrah rubbed her friends arm for a brief moment. "It's okay, Miri." She assured. "She's sick, she can't help it. And maybe she felt a tad bit uncomfortable too." Farrah added, making Mirjam stare directly into her eyes. The gaze was so intense it send shivers down Farrah's spine. "You think so?" Mirjam finally asked, loosening the grip on Farrah's eyes.

2_10_16_19_53_03.png

"Yeah, we're pretty close friends, Mirjam. I know I would feel threatened. Just give it some time." Mirjam nodded. "You're right, you're always right." She sighed. "Just sorry, it must've come over as rude." Farrah shook her head. "Oh, I didn't think of it as that at all!" She reassured. "Now go bring your girlfriend home and give her a nice hot cup of cocoa!" Mirjam laughed. "Thank you, Farrah."
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

LOL! If that happened I would have to start wondering if he has a thing for writers. :D

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    The hints are everywhere!
    EkpFDaf.png
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's obvious that something is going between Mirjam and Farrah ;) But I wonder when they will dare to be frank to each other :)
    Oh man, I get second hand embarrassment from this. Is Mirjam really not realising how she's acting? I bet this is the first time Carly's heard that she only asked her out because of Farrah's book as well...
    LOL! If that happened I would have to start wondering if he has a thing for writers. :D

@Maladi777 Now THAT would be a plot twist :lol:
    The hints are everywhere!

@Spottydog714 Well she laid it on pretty thick :lol:
    It's obvious that something is going between Mirjam and Farrah ;) But I wonder when they will dare to be frank to each other :)

@roseinblack69 At least from Mirjam's side, that's for sure! Right now frankness might not be the first things on their mind. That would be too easy :lol:
    Oh man, I get second hand embarrassment from this. Is Mirjam really not realising how she's acting? I bet this is the first time Carly's heard that she only asked her out because of Farrah's book as well...

@ThePlumbob I cringed so much writing this chapter, and I loved it! :lol:
    Mirjam might not realize.. Nor care very much. We'll see more about that later!
    And poor Carly! Out of all three she was in the worst position!
    3.39 Life goes on

5_10_16_16_32_37.png

"Margo, honey?" Farrah gave the wooden door a few taps before opening it, to make sure she wouldn't enter the room un-invited.

Soft classical music played from Margo's simple Smartphone as she was dancing through her room. The sudden interruption from her mother made her jump. "Your father is on the phone, dear. Go talk to him before we leave." Farrah asked, smiling friendly." Margo nodded as she hopped to the side of her bed, turning the music of. "Sure!" She obeyed, following her mother to the living room.

5_10_16_16_15_51.png

Graham had already been on the phone for quite some time, when his mother and sister entered. Even though he had told their father almost everything he intended to, he still felt disappointed as he knew he was expected to hand the phone over to his sister. His mother stroking through is hair and asking to wrap up his conversation confirmed his thoughts. "I have to go now, dad." He muttered, keeping appearance up. He had been happy just a few moments ago after all. "Okay. I love you to." Graham ended the call, before handing the phone over to his sister. Who had taken place next to him.

5_10_16_16_17_16.png

On the other side of the couch Margo started the conversation with her father. "Hi dad! How's France?" She asked as she did with every call. Merely the thought of another country stimulated her imagination to go wild. And with every word he spoke she hoped the learn more about the strange concept of her father's new home.
    Surely, as always, the fantasy was brutally disturbed when her father started asking about her life. But obedient as she was she told about the past few days.

5_10_16_16_18_05.png

"So.. We'll see you with Christmas?" Margo couldn't help but notice her brother's eyes light up upon hearing her words. He clenched his fist and seemed to silently cheer.

Though her father answered with a:'Perhaps', she wasn't about to destroy her brother's cheerfulness. Instead she answered with a broad smile. "Great, we can't wait to see you!" At which Graham made agreeing gestures.

As Margo noticed her mother walk in once again, she said her goodbyes to her father. She hadn't enthusiastically told him about her upcoming first ballet-class to miss it after all.

5_10_16_16_11_09.png

As Margo got tucked into her coat by her mother, Iris walked in. "Okay, little rascal." She greeted Graham, whom she would babysit for the time-being. "How about we go play some cyber version of 'Don't wake the llama'." She suggested, as they hadn't gotten their hands on the real version yet. Graham looked at his sister and mother, as they were getting ready for their alone-time. "Sure!" He then said, smiling at his aunt. "Let's do that!"

Iris was one of the few people who could make his smile like that, but that was no surprise as she made the best jokes.

5_10_16_20_10_47.png

Upon entering the ballet hall, the less was already in full swing. Some parents had taken place at the side and the teacher was playing sweet melodies as the children posed the five positions. Farrah took place at the side of a bench near the stairs as she encouraged her daughter to greet her teacher.

Margo was never one to be shy and ran to the in pink dressed woman to introduce herself.

5_10_16_20_18_59.png

"I'm Margo!" She beamed. "Sorry we're late! My daddy is in France it's evening there so we can't always call." The woman laughed at her enthusiasm. "It's okay, Margo. We've been expecting you! It's your first lesson, right?" The woman asked friendly, after which she explained the five basic-positions of ballet to the little girl.

5_10_16_20_21_34.png

As Margo joined the lesson, trying to keep up, a father from the other side of the bench slid over to Farrah. "Mark, nice to meet you." He welcomed her with a friendly smile. Farrah returned the favour. "Farrah, the pleasure is all mine." She answered, followed by:"I believe the little girl in pink is yours?" Mark laughed. "Meredith." He answered. "She's my pride and joy in life." Farrah observed the little ballerina. "She's a beauty." She complimented.

5_10_16_20_28_25.png

Meredith was clearly experienced in ballet. She effortlessly lifted the back of her feet in the air during the free dance time. Her face was all concentration.

"Has she being doing this for long?" Farrah asked admiring, making Mark smile. "Her mother first took her on her sixed. So for about 2 years now." He then broke his gaze from his daughter towards Farrah. "We've been taking turns accompanying her ever since." Farrah felt silly as she laughed. She did not found the situation funny at all, but couldn't help her nerves at the particular topic. She almost felt nostalgic.

5_10_16_20_28_55.png

"Didn't work out?" She decided to ask, taken aback by her own boldness. This time mark laughed as well. "Never did." He answered, making her wonder if it was a sensitive topic. "I guess I can kind of relate." Were the words she decided on, making Mark seem more at ease. "Her father is..."

Farrah doubted whether she would finish his sentence, especially since he held back as well.

"In France."

5_10_16_20_30_07.png

As Farrah spoke the words, she noticed her daughter approaching. "This was so much fun!" She beamed, Meredith by her side as she greeted her own father. "I can go next week too, right?" Farrah brushed through her hair, before pulling her in an embrace. "Of course you can!" She praised, happy her daughter had enjoyed herself that much.

At the side Mark collected Meredith's things. "I'll see you next time, Farrah." He said with a wink, before leaving the room.
    Farrah's got serious love life troubles. I like this Mark guy, though.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Farrah's got serious love life troubles. I like this Mark guy, though.

Yeah, Farrah's love life is messed up. But it could always be worse ;)

Mark's a nice guy! Let's see what's in store for them!
    3.40 Unspoken hurt

5_10_16_20_31_15.png
    5_10_16_20_28_11.png
    5_10_16_20_44_59.png
    5_10_16_20_38_11.png
    5_10_16_20_45_29.png
    5_10_16_20_43_55.png
    5_10_16_20_52_39.png
    5_10_16_20_56_32.png
    5_10_16_21_02_27.png
    5_10_16_21_02_03.png
    5_10_16_21_00_50.png

"I had the best night ever, Mirjam."

2_11_16_11_45_13.png

It was a chilly night, but that didn't bother Farrah. Her insides were warmed by simply the thought of last weekend. "Seriously, I needed that. It had been way to long." She giggled as she bragged to her friend, Mirjam was quiet and it made Farrah feel like she had the space to go into detail of the particular night. She blushed all along the way, almost forgetting whom she was actually talking too. As she started getting deeper into detail, Mirjam almost choked on her food. "Are you alright?"

2_11_16_11_43_41.png

"No, are you?" It didn't sound like an honest question, rather accusing. Farrah raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" She was taken aback by her friends outburst. "You are so naive, Farrah." Mirjam growled. "To be perfectly honest, I don't give a flying pig how your night with dear-future-husband was. I really don't." A frown formed on Farrah's face. "Have you not been listening at all?" She asked, hurt by Mirjam's remarks. "It was an one-night-stand. The fact that it came with no obligations, no expectations, was what made it so amazing."

2_11_16_11_41_23.png

"I get it. You had woohoo!" Mirjam rolled her eyes. "Excuse me? What has gotten into you?" Mirjam squinted her eyes. "Well, not some strangers plum. Unlike you." Farrah clenched her teeth, too taken aback to answer. "Don't you get that your dating life is frustrating to hear about?" Mirjam asked. "That's a sincere question, do you?" Farrah refused to answer. "Because it is. I'm not falling for it anymore, you don't want to find your true love. You just want to plum around."

2_11_16_11_44_28.png

"Because if you did want true love... You... You would've noticed! Either that or your head is stuck so far up your behind that you really don't see it!" The words were barely coming through anymore. Farrah knew Mirjam had a rich vocabulary, but she seemed to know more words then she first let on. "You're not only naive, Farrah. You are also blind, or heartless. Either one of those!"

2_11_16_11_41_08.png

The moment Mirjam started pointing fingers at Farrah, literal fingers, was the moment Farrah bend over. "Get out." She hissed. Mirjam was ready to respond, but as soon as her mouth opened Farrah interrupted her. "I said get out." She slammed Mirjam's plate out of her hand and they watched it shatter in a million pieces. Mirjam stared at the mess for a brief moment before getting up and leaving.

2_11_16_11_46_04.png

Farrah watched her every step, until she was finally out of sight. Her head fell in her hands and thick tears streamed down her face. What had just happened?
    edited November 2016
    Called it. When we first met Mirjam, called it.
    :D:D

Sorry. I like to brag.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Wow. Mirjam finally lost it. :D
    And all those shots were so great! Loved the details of their faces! I have to admit I tend to agree with Mirjam's assessment of the situation a bit. Farrah really seems to be just playing around, but let me add that she's looking gorgeous while doing it. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I agree great shots :) And Mirjam well better make that well again. Both didn't act correct there :/ But hey I guess they will fix it no matter how
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Did what I think just happened with Mirjam happen? Because I would ship those two sooooo hardcore! Farrah is stunning btw!!! Like literal bombshell material. I also happen to love that hair in game :lol:

Loved the update. So great seeing what is going on with other players stories and this was a hot update :wink:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    Mirjam had no right to react that way. Sure, her feelings for Farrah are blatantly obvious, but she never really owned up to them and HAS A FIANCÉ, so does she really expect Farrah to walk around eggshells? No, Farrah was just sharing her latest news with her best friend, the way friends do. If you don't own up to your feelings, you can't just magically expect the dynamic to change. Bottom line is she's being a bad friend, because she hadn't thought like Farrah's friend in a long time.
    Called it. When we first met Mirjam, called it.
    :D:D

Sorry. I like to brag.

@Spottydog714 Hahaha I quote you:
    I KNEW Maxime wasn't the love of Farrah's life. And you persuaded me to start shipping them and everything. Bad Sterretjeee!
    And quite honestly, Farrah might not be too keen on Mirjam right now :lol:
    Wow. Mirjam finally lost it. :D
    And all those shots were so great! Loved the details of their faces! I have to admit I tend to agree with Mirjam's assessment of the situation a bit. Farrah really seems to be just playing around, but let me add that she's looking gorgeous while doing it. :D

@Maladi777 Yeah she did, and in the worst way possible :lol:
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate you noticed :)
    Mirjam is right about just playing around, but in my opinion that's what Farrah needs. She rushed through her relationship with Maxime, never getting the chance to try out actual dating and all that jazz. She's just doing what she should've been doing years ago. She might look more fabulous doing it now though :lol:
    Marialein wrote: »
    I agree great shots :) And Mirjam well better make that well again. Both didn't act correct there :/ But hey I guess they will fix it no matter how

@Marialein Thank you so much! Mirjam sure has some apologies to do! Farrah might've not handled the outburst in the best way possible, but can you really blame her? And I love your optimism ;)
    Did what I think just happened with Mirjam happen? Because I would ship those two sooooo hardcore! Farrah is stunning btw!!! Like literal bombshell material. I also happen to love that hair in game :lol:

Loved the update. So great seeing what is going on with other players stories and this was a hot update :wink:

@Kamio Yeah, finally can say that Mirjam has a huuuuugeee crush on Farrah. Quite possibly even an unhealthy one. But I understand, I would crush on Farrah too! She's stunning indeed! And the hair is gorgeous! :lol:

And thank you so much!
    Mirjam had no right to react that way. Sure, her feelings for Farrah are blatantly obvious, but she never really owned up to them and HAS A FIANCÉ, so does she really expect Farrah to walk around eggshells? No, Farrah was just sharing her latest news with her best friend, the way friends do. If you don't own up to your feelings, you can't just magically expect the dynamic to change. Bottom line is she's being a bad friend, because she hadn't thought like Farrah's friend in a long time.

@ThePlumbob Mirjam WAS totally out of line, she probably only dated Carly because of distractions (Thank god they're not engaged yet though!)
    Instead of owning up to her feelings, Mirjam kept them all bottled up. And the explicit details of Farrah's night were just too much. She snapped, without having any right to. :lol:
    Is that what I said? I wasn't as specific as I remember haha sorry :D
    EkpFDaf.png
    Is that what I said? I wasn't as specific as I remember haha sorry :D

Still love your devotion, though :lol:
    3.41 Turned around

2_11_16_14_00_11.png

Farrah was working on some old drafts, when her phone beeped an hilariously nostalgic ringtone. With a quick movement of the hand she stopped the noise, a noise that only came to life when her publisher texted her. 'Check your mail.' It read, all included punctuation and capital letter, without emoji. Her publisher was the only one she knew who texted like his messages were final-mark essays. Sending a quick 'k' back, she clicked away her draft and opened her e-mail.

2_11_16_12_02_42.png

Sophia and Blue were enjoying some private time. With Iris and the twins at school and their other daughter upstairs working, they cuddled up on the couch messing around like the teenagers they once were.

"You are the most beautiful woman I know." Blue said, softly planting kisses on his wife's mouth. Her smile against his lips made Blue feel warm inside.

2_11_16_12_01_55.png

But the couple parted as they heard footsteps on the stairs, Farrah was coming down and they felt obligated to behave like adults. Blue made googly eyes at his wife once more before turning his attention to the opening in the room. Their daughter did in fact walk in, a huge smile plastered on her face. "Hey, honey. " Sophia greeted. "Do I need to get out the champagne?"

2_11_16_12_02_50.png

Without further ado Farrah pulled out her phone.
    "Dear miss Grace,

We are so honoured to tell you that 'The Butterfly Effect' has officially reached its peaks in the charts."

Farrah stopped for a minute, wiggling her eyebrows, before putting the phone away. "It's going to be translated, sold world-wide." She said, reciting the information. "They want to make a movie-adaption. I'm no longer Newcrests most promising writer. I'll just be THE most promising writer."

2_11_16_12_04_24.png

Sophia leaped forward and reached out to her daughter, pulling her into a deep hug. "We're so proud of you!" She beamed. Farrah softly leaned into her mother's embrace, closing her eyes and just appreciating the moment. "It feels so unreal, I can barely believe it!" She whispered.

2_11_16_12_06_50.png

"Farrah." Blue spoke from the couch, clearly touched by the news. "I'm so incredibly happy for you, words can't describe it." Farrah smiled sincerely at him, sitting down. He threw his arms around her and pulled her close. "Thanks daddy." She whispered.

2_11_16_14_03_24.png

"Bullprop!" Farrah cussed as she still wasn't able to turn around far enough. "Mom, it's not working. Can you just take a picture?" She asked Sophia, who stood only a meter away. "Okay, if you really can't see it like this." Sophia gave in, she felt like taking a picture wouldn't do the freshly inked tattoo any justice. A quick snap with her mobile and Farrah could finally admire the perfectly black butterflies herself. "Satisfied?" Sophia asked.

2_11_16_14_04_25.png

"It's amazing, mom." Farrah beamed. "Just the way I wanted them to be." Sophia smiled in relieve. "Thank the maker! That thing is permanent, you know." Farrah giggled. "I know, that's why I took it in the first place." She threw her hand over her shoulder, caressing the skin. "It makes it feel real." Farrah was even more demanded at work now that she reached this time in her career, the celebration of the success of The Butterfly Effect was put off. In between all the interviews and brainstorming she barely had time to let the news sink in.

2_11_16_14_05_42.png

"Tattoo today, our own little party next week. Don't worry Farrah, it's real." Sophia winked, as Farrah pulled her shirt over her head. "I know that! Deep inside! But still.." She murmurs. "It's just me, you know." Farrah rubbed her arms, not directly looking into her mother's eyes. "It's not JUST you. It's YOU. Amazing, sweet, talented." Sophia said, trying to cheer her daughter up.

2_11_16_14_06_28.png

Farrah smiled as she joined her mother on the bed. "I feel like the birth of Margo and Graham forced that side out of me." She stated. "And it's amazing they did, but before I was shy, desperate to fit in and..." Sophia pulled Farrah closer. "Depressed, Farrah. You were depressed. And now you're not anymore, and that's nothing to be ashamed of."

2_11_16_14_06_32.png

"This is who you always were, don't you see? But because of your unlucky situation the real you didn't get a chance to shine. And now she does, and she shines brighter than anyone I know." Farrah smiled at her mother, Sophia was the only person whom spoke so highly about her. Even her father couldn't compete. "And it's time that you appreciate the shining too."
    Butterfly Effect? Is it a sci-fi? I thought Farrah was more poetry and romance person. ;)
    Nice tattoo, makes me want to get one!
    heffners_orig.jpg