Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim Took A Cell Phone Photo With The Grim Reaper-POST YOUR FUNNY GRIM PICS HERE ^.^

One of my beloved Sims Quora Cook recently passed away or "Expired" cuz thats what it said when she died!

ScreenShot2012-12-13at95449PM_zps3d292053.png

ScreenShot2012-12-13at100513PM_zps968df6e5.png

ScreenShot2013-04-11at120301AM_zps7e244ccc.png

Her husband, daughter and grandchildren were quite upset and started sobbing.

ScreenShot2013-04-11at123405AM_zpsc4d95cf4.png

ScreenShot2013-04-11at123346AM_zps0bcb25dc.png

I wanted to see if my sims could interact with the Grim Reaper. So I had Nate Cook, Quora's husband, try to interact with him. The only interaction that came up was "Take a photo with _____"

I was sure Grim would disappear right after taking Quora, but to my surprise, they both started talking and before I knew it they were posing and taking a picture together. It was effin' HILARIOUS! :lol::lol::lol:

ScreenShot2013-04-11at14555AM_zps53752c94.png

Look how happy he looks! (Im assuming Grim was smiling too!)

They then proceeded to talk and laugh! It was quite hilarious! I wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this or not. I forgot to take a picture of the snapshot of the both of them that's in his cell phone but when I do I'll post it!

Comments

• Scholastica17Scholastica17 Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2013
    My Grim Reaper used the toilet one time, and I thought that was funny, but your story tops that! :)
  • KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited April 2013
    Once Grimmy came and washed my dishes for me- how considerate!
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited April 2013
    That is the funniest picture ever!

Though I think the funniest thing I have ever see with the Grim Reaper is when LGR was reviewing Sunlit Tides and the Grim Reaper came and a sim gave the Grim Reaper a massage!

I think I about died from laughing
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • Niki110287Niki110287 Posts: 110 Member
    edited April 2013
    I had a sim take a photo with Grim after he showed up and made her a ghost for ranting about death then returned her to life. Usually though when Grim shows up at a house he either starts a pillow fight with the living sims or he plays on the computer for a bit before disappearing.
  • MasqueradeDiva3MasqueradeDiva3 Posts: 114 Member
    edited April 2013
    @Scholastica17 I hope he flushed! Lol!

@KizzyLove What a gentleman! That's funny!

@Alizatina A massage?! Omg! I would have died if I saw that too! Haha! I couldn't believe it when the two of them took a pic together! I was like "Omg! Is this really happening?!" Lol! I paused it and took many screenshots! Lol!

@Niki110287 I've always wanted to have my sim rant about death cuz I know Grim comes and turns them into a ghost for a bit! I would love to see Grim pillow fight with a sim! With a child sim at that. Lol!
  • ShinrikyoShinrikyo Posts: 2,142 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ahahaha, that is great!! I had my sim die from a jelly bean once, so when grimmy came he went inside and started playing on my computer! xD
  • lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2013
    One of my Sims met him after one of numerous fire deaths. Later on, he was asked out on a date! :shock:

I couldn't resist a chance to intimidate Death. Sorry that it was dark.

Screenshot-635_zpsbce0877e.jpg
    edited April 2013
    One of my Sims met him after one of numerous fire deaths. Later on, he was asked out on a date! :shock:

I couldn't resist a chance to intimidate Death. Sorry that it was dark.

Screenshot-635_zpsbce0877e.jpg

Wait the Grim asked your sim out on a date? That's effing hilarious!!!!
  • beggar1015beggar1015 Posts: 539 Member
    edited April 2013
    original.jpg

After so many of my sim's college roommates died that one week, she got to know the Grim Reaper rather well.
    edited April 2013
    I promised I'd post the pic from Nate's cellphone of him and Grim.

This is Nate and his wife Quora. They're too cute! One of my favorite couples!

ScreenShot2013-04-11at93527PM_zps4da53c9d.png

And here is the pic with him & Grim. HAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol:

ScreenShot2013-04-11at91742PM_zpsb11fad51.png

If you guys have pics post some too!
  • Niki110287Niki110287 Posts: 110 Member
    edited April 2013
    A far away shot of a sim pillow fighting with Grim. I was trying to populate a a graveyard in a custom world so I had sims dying left and right and this became an annoyingly frequent occurance so I only took the one shot.

screenshot_original.jpg
  • Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ha, that's hilarious! :lol:
  • SimmyGrace218SimmyGrace218 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I had a grim reaper kill my sim at her daughters birthday party. So here everyone is cheering and off to the side his is killing her mom!

Then to add insult to injury he grabs a piece of cake and joins them in the celebration!
  • VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited April 2013
    When my sim died at Uni by getting crushed under a vending machine, Grim reached his hand through the vending machine took out a soda and dumped it on the ground. I didn't take a picture because I was laughing too much! :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol:
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'd have to find the screenshot again but there was this one time I was having a little too much fun burning my house down and I guess grim was a little overworked because he kept trying to put out the fire :lol:
  • RobynpaulaRobynpaula Posts: 101 Member
    edited April 2013
    Grim keeps doing the strangest things in my game... Far to many for me to remember each one. I don`t have pics though (wish I did) :(

The most annoying thing he would do was not take a Sim that I wanted dead :evil: This Sim had the ùnlucky`trait (which I have never used since) and each time I would try to kill the Sim, Grim would show up and act like he was going to take my Sim but then he would bring him back to life. :shock: :?: I got a message telling me that Grim thought my Sim`s unluckiness was too entertaining for him to take it away from my Sim`s family.

I tried to drown the Sim at least 6 different times, then I starved him twice and still Grim kept bringing him back. :roll: Until, finally, my Sim ended up dieing of natural causes when he got to the end of the Elder stage... :?
  • CwayvaaCwayvaa Posts: 52 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Awwww reading all these posts make me so jealous! My grim never does anything!

He taketh life and then leaves :cry: