Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @Heckstress17 sorry I didn't reply last night; passed out HARD.
    Awe, thank you so much H! LOL...that relationship really snuck up on me. I wasn't sure it would work, and then I just became attached.

I know that Queens are supposed to be all aloof and a stoic figure head, and love their daughters THE BESTEST, but I figure, she must get some love from her kids, right?? And Pili is her most supportive kid (and secretly her favourite in my head-canon).

I'm actually pleased that a Rebuilding Worlds person saw the new Amazons/Slaves...I was excited to use them finally, but no one knows who they arrrrrre!

Speaking of RW...I need to get caught up! Maybe after my work trip is over! Ahhh
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    The new slaves look like they'll contribute a lot to your community :wink:; I wonder if any of them will take Maat's fancy. (And someone should warn her that her face might freeze that way).
    Are we going to see any more of Aten and Totec? (I don't mean more physically, we've already seen plenty physically; are they going to be part of the continuing story?)
    @MVWdeZT
    LOL! Duly noted; I'll pass along the message re:Maat's face.
    You sure will see more Aten/Totec...and not just physically (though there is, er, little left to see that you haven't already!) I have grand plans for them
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I know I
    want to see more of Aten and Totec. A lot more. >:)

Maat has the best faces. Well, they're up there with Jahi's bored faces, anyway. <3 I'm ready for gen 2!!!
    uduVcAP.png
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    Me too!!
    (Both comments about A&T and G2!)
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
    Gen 2 is coming! I promise, I have not forsaken the circle buddies...progress is being made /le sigh...so many cats to herd.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited March 2017
    So don't get too excited, this isn't a full chapter, just, like a little summary of what we're setting up for in the next generation.

Enjoy!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I looove the way you use Sims 3 shots for scene-setting. <3 It's one of the things that drew me to your story to begin with, long before we were BFFAEs and circle members together.

When will gen 2 start??? *froths at the mouth*
    uduVcAP.png
    SQUEEE!!!! More tan shirtless slaves...more beautiful queenly women...move gorgeous scenery. Oh wait, I mentioned the slaves already.
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    @LadyLobster @cshaner Oh you guys! :blush: stahp! <3 you both with all the crazy in my heart!

Gen 2 should start this weekend if I don't get too distracted with humans? I hope? And then back to regularly scheduled tomfoolery! :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I love that guy! (Tom Foolery)
    Post on Sunday morning, my post should be ready then too!
    uduVcAP.png
    Post on Sunday morning, my post should be ready then too!

Omg, post twinsies? I SHALL TRY! :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I got mine done - though I'm searching for a piece of CC from @pammiechick 's thread. I'll have mine posted tomorrow. *giddy*
    cshaner wrote: »
    I got mine done - though I'm searching for a piece of CC from @pammiechick 's thread. I'll have mine posted tomorrow. *giddy*

Oh good! Is there gonna be secks?? >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Negative...more moaning and pining for it though.
    cshaner wrote: »
    Negative...more moaning and pining for it though.

Second best thing to secks is moaning and pining :D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    HAHA!!! especially moaning. /nod :naughty:
    edited May 2017
    Happy Sunday morning! Ready for some depressing, plotty, Amazon fun? :D

Last chapter...

voD2OLu.png

Totec convinced Aten to stage a Great Escape, which went surprisingly well, and they even made off with Bakari!  But then everyone (except Maat) was sad and had feels about it.

Pili was cool and turned into a vampire; still cool.

Tem and Jahi humped like rabbits (for therapy).

Kids aged up and were really attractive.

Did I miss anything?  Oh!  LOL...Aten came down with a mysterious "illness" and some (expected) unexpected guests arrived to cause conflict and move the plot forward.

Onward to Gen 2!
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I really like how,in your story,the heir gets to move. It changes things up a bit. Maat sure is influenced poorly by that witch. Wonder if that will be her doom.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    *cries quietly* I love how much your story has grown and evolved since the very beginning. What started off relatively light and very humorous has woven in so many genuinely poignant moments. Even as I tell you not to apologize for steaminess, I don't want you apologizing for depressing stuff either! I know it's something we both struggle with including in our primarily lighthearted stories. <3
    Maat! MAAT. You were my favorite and you've fallen to the dark side! Okay, you're still my favorite. THAT OUTFIT. THOSE SNAKES. AAAA. But she's definitely dealing with and succumbing to the whispers of her very own Rasputin right there...

I'm sad Bastet has had to suffer so much and take so many burdens on her own shoulders alone, all the way into her old age. She's the queen, though, and Maat doesn't understand that that's an incredible responsibility and even burden far more than a gift. Even near the end, she's considering her scholar and master slave's happiness above her own. I love that she's still proud of her daughter despite the latter's deliberate acting out. Unconditional maternal love!

Pili is so hooot. Aaaa. And Raet grew up to be so pretty too!!

I've said this before, but I really love the "feel" of your world--the scenic shots, combined with the architecture and costuming go a long way toward immersion. I'm sure you go through a lot of effort to make things feel authentic and I appreciate it! Your shots are so pretty.

The steamy (sadly censored) shots with Maat--MORE PLEASE. I have a feeling she'd be happy to oblige... RIP Anthony, may you sire a princess.

I'm really, really going to miss the way things were during gen 1, but I can't wait to see where you take us and Bastet's heir(s), along with the children of our old fan favorites. <3

Gen 2 started off with a bang! (...I could make some inappropriate joke here, but I won't. But know that I really, really want to. <3)
    uduVcAP.png
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited March 2017
    Dark WitcHazard: Hm a good looking resourceful slave for all eternity I think I'll add Pili to my "Collection". He strong smart a hard worker and has a nice @ss. He'll make a perfect addition hehe >:)

Lovers WitcHazard: Fine then I'll take Totec and Aten! So who gets Bakari?

Both look at each other and nod!

Lover and Dark: Nooboos!

Dark WitcHazard: Atleast until he comes of age!

Lover WitcHazard: Then he's fair game! May the best WitcHazard win!

Dark WitcHazard: I plan on it!
    edited March 2017
    I really like how,in your story,the heir gets to move. It changes things up a bit. Maat sure is influenced poorly by that witch. Wonder if that will be her doom.
    It's really nice to have a change of scenery once in a while, isn't it? Maat's still a young'un, even her mom had a period of adjustment at the beginning there...we'll see how she settles into her new role, and how we all feel about Kenza once we get to know her a little better! >:)
    *cries quietly* I love how much your story has grown and evolved since the very beginning. What started off relatively light and very humorous has woven in so many genuinely poignant moments. Even as I tell you not to apologize for steaminess, I don't want you apologizing for depressing stuff either! I know it's something we both struggle with including in our primarily lighthearted stories. <3
    Thank you mei mei! You're right, it is so awkward trying to make the depressing stuff work with the tone of a lighthearted story; I always feel like I end up rushing it a bit just to get it over with, and then it's like, "did I give that enough spotlight? Is it set up okay?"
    I'm glad Maat is still your favourite despite her susceptibility to having her ego felated by those of questionable motives! The snake crown though; the moment I saw it, I knew I had to have it, cc or not!

Poor Bastet :'( it saddened me immensely to put her through all of that! Would her suffering be more or less, though, if she'd obeyed The Rules instead of following her heart?

Not gonna lie; looking forward to running Maat through the Queen-Gaunlet; I think you hit it on the nose there when you said she doesn't yet understand the responsibility and burden of her position! Oh but she will. >:)
    Thank you so much for all the love on my backdrop stuff; I do put a priority on keeping us as immersed as possible (though the occasional traffic light and billboard does make it's way into the shots on occasion /shakes fist)

I'm sorry my uncensored version of the chapter is still a bit censored, but the fruit is just too funny! Of course, you know you are always welcome to demand the originals ;)
    I keep each and every one! >:)

I already miss Gen 1 :'( even with all the Gen 2 banging on the horizon :mrgreen:

WitcHazard wrote: »
    Dark WitcHazard: Hm a good looking resourceful slave for all eternity I think I'll add Pili to my "Collection". He strong smart a hard worker and has a nice @ss. He'll make a perfect addition hehe >:)
    He has a nice frontal region also, but shh, you didn't hear it from me! (Glances at Dr. Lobster)

Temulun appreciates that the WitcHazards left her Jahi out of all their plotting :D<3

Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Yay LotL has returned for another glorious season!!!

I forgot this was also a world building challenge - so cool that Maat is going off to find a new place for herself.
    Ahhhh I knew that Jahi was going to be on the horizon as a possible princess maker. That little crush Maat had on him so long ago was (again with our kink...) Mmmm yes Princess I do find you hot now that you are a smexy adult. :wink: However, I'm very glad for Tem and the family's sake that Bastet encouraged them to run off together to Pili.

Mmmm my SimCat lover is incredibly HOT... I seriously think he may have skyrocketed to the top of my sim crush list. /nod (not just because we ya know... Mrph.

Gotta agree with @LadyLobster the snake crown...SO perfect and I loved how Bastet was all golden and warm where as Maat is all silver/white and cold looking. She's absolutely gorgeous by the way.

Loved the more provacative scenes and our girl has some absolutely luscious full thighs doesn't she? :naughty:

As I said on your blog, your ability to blend the more serious tone of the narration with your more modern language for the dialogue is a gift and so well done. It keeps the air of light hearted while still expressing the gravity of the situation.

Cannot wait to see more Totec and Aten.

PS - Raet is GORGEOUS...I simply cannot even.

Such a great start, loved every moment.
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Raet and Maat are so freaking gorgeous omg.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~