Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i lost sims 3 generation code PLEASE HELP!!

ellepuppy456789ellepuppy456789 Posts: 1 New Member
Hello. I was too excited when I got generations that I never registered it to The Sims 3 website. Anyways I been having so much trouble with my origin and my launcher. I figured uninstalling a few of my EPs would do the trick. I uninstalled and installed them again. Then I realized I didn't have my code for some of the EPs. I got my pets code back because I have that one registered on my Sims 3 Page. But they couldn't help with generations since I haven't registered it to the sims 3 webiste. I don't want a website registration code. I just want mine! PLEASE HELP!!! :'(

Comments

• Options
    girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Try calling EA and telling them about your problem. I have heard that sometimes (depending on who you talk to) they will give you a new code.
  • Options
    TheSimsMasterTheSimsMaster Posts: 20 New Member
    You might just have to go without Generations....I'm sorry for your lost. But, there is one solution that might help. Call EA and tell them. If you have a assistant that woke up on the wrong side of the bed...he/she will not give you a new code. If calling EA doesn't work, I'm sorry that you have to go without an awesome pack.
  • Options
    TheSimsMasterTheSimsMaster Posts: 20 New Member
    You might just have to go with out Generations...I'm sorry for your lost. But, there is one solution that might work. Call EA, and tell them your problem. If the assistant woke up on the wrong side of the bed, then you can't get a new code. But hopefully, you'll get a really nice one that will give you a new code.
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    If you lost your code and uninstalled the ep there is no way to get the code back. EA will not give you a code if you never registered it. If you still have a receipt of purchasing generations than maybe they might give you a download version. If not you would have to buy a new disc or buy the download version off origin