Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nraas ErrorTrap - Over 600 Script Errors and counting.. What?

Hi hi hi.

2qmdgz4.png

I have Twallan's ErrorTrap installed and for some reason, the mod has started giving me hundreds and hundreds of Script Error notifications that are climbing by the minute at a really fast speed! I can't get them to stop, I've tried resetsimming' the entire town but that didn't work. I can't think of what could have caused them to start. The last thing I did in my game was furnish a house in Edit Town and when I went back into Live Mode the Script Errors started.

I know it's a mod and it's not exactly the game per se, so I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here.. but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and/or knows why it's happening? And how to stop it?

Thanks in advance, hopefully someone can help haha.

2afmmf5.jpg

Comments

• FawnFoxFawnFox Posts: 360 Member
    edited May 2015
    ahhh help!

264tcwn.png

2afmmf5.jpg

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @igazor op needs mod help Thank you!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I have this happen. The last time it happened I closed the game and reopened and the problem went away.

Check if the error relates to something you can fix. Another time I got this issue it was a problem with a Sim. I reset her and all was good after that.

I gator will have better info for you though.
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    You should be able to look in your Electronic Arts/TheSims3 folder for the script error code and then go to the NRAAS wikipage and figure out why it's happening. Usually something is wrong with your game for it to keep happening and you'll want to fix that (at least if closing the game and restarting it hasn't helped.) But Igazor can probably give you even more specific help.
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    The error code will look something like: ScriptError_YourComputerNameHere_05-11-2015__14-56-16__3A3BC446.xml. If you double click on it, it shows why the error happened. It usually gives a list of thing which say something like "destroyed object recovered"
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited May 2015
    We would really need to see some zipped up samples to help determine what has gone wrong there. Not necessarily all 1,180 of them, though.
    http://nraas.wikispaces.com/How+To+Upload (free registration required to upload and post)

Can't tell yet if this is it, but one source of ET getting stuck in a loop has to do with a usually inactive sim traveling by car to what is temporarily deemed an unreachable location. ET traps the error but the game produces another one immediately and that loop keeps going forever or until you quit your game. The current version (v100) of ET fixes that; Patch 1.67 required.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net