Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

X

JoshMJoshM Posts: 33 Member
This post no longer exists.
Post edited by JoshM on

Comments

• BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    No,no,no..... Not another intriguing challenge! I have enough with the ones I allready am playing! :-D
    Need some clarification on water though:
    On easy it simply says: Become,,, -Become WHAT exactly?
    Looking forward trying this whenever I got the time for it! :-)
    AMB.jpg
  • JoshMJoshM Posts: 33 Member
    > @Bloudwed said:
    > No,no,no..... Not another intriguing challenge! I have enough with the ones I allready am playing! :-D
    > Need some clarification on water though:
    > On easy it simply says: Become,,, -Become WHAT exactly?
    > Looking forward trying this whenever I got the time for it! :-)

Thanks Bloudwed, I knew I would've missed something, the water (easy) has been fixed. Look forward to seeing how your playthrough goes when you've got the time. ;) It is my first challenge write up so thanks for the feedback.
  • tigerwolfgirltigerwolfgirl Posts: 1 New Member
    Do you have to complete the restrictions in order eg. easy then medium then hard etc?
    edited April 2015
    > @tigerwolfgirl said:
    > Do you have to complete the restrictions in order eg. easy then medium then hard etc?
    I wasn;t really specific on that, I think I just assumed people would go for the easiest first; but that said no you don't have to complete them in order if you don't wish to. :smile:
  • ChepanChepan Posts: 64 Member
    Once I complete the Immortal Sisters Challenge I'll give this one a try! :D
    > @Chepan said:
    > Once I complete the Immortal Sisters Challenge I'll give this one a try! :D

Thanks! :)
    edited April 2015
    I'd love to post links to helpful randomiser sites and post a photo of my excel spreadsheet, as I know the process is a little confusing but I don't have the points to do that yet. Hopefully soon I will be able to!
  • ChepanChepan Posts: 64 Member
    > @JoshM said:
    > I'd love to post links to helpful randomiser sites and post a photo of my excel spreadsheet, as I know the process is a little confusing but I don't have the points to do that yet. Hopefully soon I will be able to!

I'm in the same boat, but don't worry! I think it said we only need 30? Or maybe it's 50 posts. . . . Anyways, it'll go by quick. :)
    Also, I may have missed it because I'm super tired but do you have anything that includes using the four immortal sisters in the challenge? Like, once they've had all the children you want them to have/you want to take a break from that challenge, etc. could you use the offspring from that? Since you mentioned the immortal sisters I thought it might be cool if there was a tie-in but if not that's totally cool too. Lol. Just figured I should ask?
    edited April 2015
    > @Chepan said:
    > Also, I may have missed it because I'm super tired but do you have anything that includes using the four immortal sisters in the challenge? Like, once they've had all the children you want them to have/you want to take a break from that challenge, etc. could you use the offspring from that? Since you mentioned the immortal sisters I thought it might be cool if there was a tie-in but if not that's totally cool too. Lol. Just figured I should ask?

I think I said the four highest scoring children could be the next “Four Elemental Sisters/Siblings” for your next play through of "The Elemental Challenge". But, they could definitely also be the 'Four Immortal Sisters/Siblings' for a playthrough of that challenge. Or alternatively, the offspring from 'The Four Immortal Sisters' could be used in this challenge granted they have the correct traits of each elemental sister. Great idea! :)
    Post edited by JoshM on
    Thanks everyone so much for the feedback. As my first challenge I appreciate it greatly. Any improvements or suggestions would are welcomed! :smile:
    Would anyone be interested in testing the game now to see how it goes? :)
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    I'm too busy to test, but this challenge looks fun!
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
    > @Amazingamphy said:
    > I'm too busy to test, but this challenge looks fun!

Thanks! :)
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    OK, ok - I AM going to test this challenge. Soon. I promise... I know I said that before - but......
    A question: If fire is the only one allowed leaving the lot, how will Earth then be able to level fishing?
    AMB.jpg
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you