Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tutano's Studio - Desert Bloom Park - Renovation

TutanoTutano Posts: 61 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi! I would like to share with you my latest creations and know what you think of them. Good and bad. :#

Origin ID: Tutano

Desert Bloom Park - Renovation
Forum Link
Gallery Link

Contemporary 6
Forum Link
Gallery Link
Post edited by Tutano on

Comments

• TutanoTutano Posts: 61 Member
    edited March 2015
    Contemporary 6
    Origin ID Tutano
    Gallery Link

The house was made for Sims to party and talk a lot. It has large common areas and small bedrooms. A big space for parties beside a big swimming pool.

Oasis Spring
    $77,412
    40x30
    3 bedrooms
    5 baths
    No CC
    Unfurnished

oz7bvvy5ca66.jpg
    su1bwpwsg5zy.jpg
    4ic4rg4xj9te.jpg
    lcbup3waxsqf.jpg
    ul2ma4rhbctt.jpg
    yko4myw3tab7.jpg
    gpa9k0ual0fr.jpg
    Post edited by Tutano on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited March 2015
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :)
    Contemporary 6 is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the planter boxes on the exterior walls of the home! They look great! The texture of the exterior of the home looks nice. The rocks and cactus feature at the front of the build looks great and is nice for sims to see when coming to the home. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the front exterior of the entrance area of the home! The tall trees in the front area of the build give a great look to the build. Very nice pool patio! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The smaller square windows look nice how you have placed them in the build. The layout of the build is very nice! Simmers will enjoy furnishing it to suit their sims family needs and lives.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • LynqLynq Posts: 28 Member
    That is very cool. The opening on the top is something I would never of thought of, it looks great. The inside is nice and clean too!
    Thank you @rosemow and @Lynq. I'm furnishing this house and taking some photos of the others 5 contemporary house that I made. :)
  • LynqLynq Posts: 28 Member
    Ooh I look forward to seeing them :-)
  • JuicySharpieJuicySharpie Posts: 52 Member
    Wow I wish I could build or decorate for that matter xD
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great design! I really like the accents of nature you used with the flower beds.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your contemporary home looks amazing! Loving the architecture and the interiors. :)
    edited July 2017
    Desert Bloom Park - Renovation
    Origin ID Tutano
    Gallery Link

It has been almost 3 years since the game was released and i got tired of some lots. So I'm trying to renovate some community lots of Oasis Springs.

For the Oasis Spring park, I tried to respect the walkway limits and equipments positions. I've tried to modernise it without erasing all the "history".

Oasis Spring - Desert Bloom Park
    50x50
    No CC

VejpQiE.png?3
    rpZyh6P.png?3
    GFrMWae.png?1
    StU9Jpv.png?1
    0sd33lf.png?3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    The renovation of Desert Bloom Park looks very nice! :) Very nice patio areas! The water fountain sculpture and the row of water fountains look very nice there. Sims will enjoy restfully doing yoga on the mats in the sunshine . The trellis looks very nice over the monkey bars and pirate ship kids play area! Very nice bar counter area! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs have been set up there. The candles are pretty touches on the table tops. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or the tables having a drink from the bar, whilst looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The cabinets look nice on the bar area wall.
    The modernisation of the park looks very nice :)