Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Call of the Dovahkiin-An Elder Scrolls RPG *UNLIMITED SPACES! Join now!*

Alduin, Destroyer of Worlds, has been defeated. However, Dragons still claim their land. Only Dragonborns have the power to defeat and destroy a dragon.

YOU are the Dragonborn. And there are many more to join you.

Join together on a quest to reunite Skyrim from the Stormcloaks and the Empire.

And, most importantly, kill dragons.

Hello, and welcome to Call of the Dovahkiin, an Elder Scrolls RPG! In this RPG you are a Dragonborn, or Dovahkiin. You can bad together with your friends and learn Dragon shouts- And most importantly, perform them. However, there ARE a few rules to follow. And here they are!

1. You must obey these rules. Three times that you break them, and your character will be killed. The other two times...Well, you'll be given a warning.
2. No god-modding or Mary-Sues/ Gary-Stus
3. Please be kind, courteous to all others while OOC. Your characters may be mortal enemies, but this gives you no right to be horrible.
4. Proper english and grammar are a BIG must. You will be excused if you have Dyslexia or english is not your first language, but it is still expected that you try your hardest.
5. Only I, Sanarith, has the power to move time forwards.
6. You may begin with ONE character. After a week of playing, you can have another (Unless you ask me otherwise). This goes on until you have a maximum of 5 characters.
7.NO ADVERTISING AT ALL! Don't advertise your legacies, don't advertise your RPGs, don't advertise your baby challenges. It's one thing to have a link to it in your siggy (which is completely alright), it's another thing to make an entire post just to say "HEY, GUYS, JOIN MY ROLEPLAY!" or "Could everyone please take a look at my new legacy?" If you are really desperate, message me and tell me what you want to say.
8. If you have taken the time to THOROUGHLY read these rules, include the words 'Murdering' and 'Dragons' in your character form.
9. Tamriel is set in an old-fashioned setting, so there is to be NO modern technology to be used throughout your adventure. There are carrier pigeons for phones, and as for computers...Well, you have your sword.
10. You may have children in this game, but they must be ONE race or another. No cross breeds. For example: Argonian + Nord= It cannot equal a Reptilian Nord. It must be one race or the other. If it is a Nord + A Nord then it is fine. The baby is a Nord.
11. You must register children before they are playable.
12. Enjoy! This was created for your entertainment, so have fun!

Species of Tamriel:
Argonian- A lizard like humanoid that lives in Black Marsh. 60px-SR-race-M-Argonian.jpg
Breton- A human that comes from High Rock. They are skilled in Magic. 60px-SR-race-F-Breton.jpg
Dunmer- Dark elves. They come from Morrowind. 60px-SR-race-M-Dunmer.jpg
Altmer- High elves. Normally golden in colour. They come from the Summerset Isle. The Thalmor are usually Altmer. 60px-SR-race-F-Altmer.jpg
Imperial: They come from Cyrodiil. They form up most of the Empire. 60px-SR-race-M-Imperial.jpg
Khajiit- A cat like humanoid from Elsweyr. They have claws on their hands. 60px-SR-race-M-Khajiit.jpg
Nord: A blonde, strong hardy human from Skyrim. They form the Stormcloaks. 60px-SR-race-F-Nord.jpg
Orc- Also known as the Orsimer. They come from a mountain range called Orsiniam. They are actually a type of Elf. 60px-SR-race-M-Orc.jpg
Redguard: These humans come from Hammerfell. They are particularly good at combat. 60px-SR-race-F-Redguard.jpg

Skills in Tamriel
You can base your character on Stealth, Combat or Magic. Each one of these will decide which skills you are best at, and which you improve the fastest at.

Gods in Skyrim
(The Nine Divine/ Aedra)
Akatosh
Dibella
Arkay
Zenithar
Stendarr
Mara
Kynareth
Julianos
Talos
(The Daedric Princes)
Azura
Boethiah
Clavicus Vile
Hermaeus Mora
Hircine
Malacath
Mehrunes Dagon
Mephala
Meridia
Molag Bal
Namira
Nocturnal
Peryite
Sanguine
Sheogorath / Jyggalag
Vaermina

Places to go in Tamriel:
Skyrim
Cyrodiil
Elsweyr
Black Marsh
Morrowind
Summerset Isle
High Rock
Hammerfell
Valenwood
Orsiniam (I think)
Tamriel_map.gif

Comments

• Options
    sanarithsanarith Posts: 10,812 Member
    edited June 2012
    Character Forms:
    Name:
    What is your Skill sign? (Combat, Magic, Stealth
    What is your location? Are you heading to Skyrim to join the fight against the dragons?
    What is in your inventory RIGHT NOW? (You can pick up more items along the way. You are allowed 5 items at the start of your journey.)
    Picture or description: (Description ONLY if you pick Khajiit or Argonian.)

Quests!!
    Bleak Falls Barrow- Go to Bleak Falls Barrow and find anything of interest there.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Name: Runa
    Species: Nord
    What is your Skill sign? Runa's is Combat. Because she likes murdering dragons. By giving them an arrow to the knee. Followed by a sword to the chest. ;)
    What is your location? Are you heading to Skyrim to join the fight against the dragons? Skyrim, in her home village Riverwood.
    What is in your inventory RIGHT NOW? (You can pick up more items along the way. You are allowed 5 items at the start of your journey.) 1 Steel Sword, leather armor, leather boots, leather bracers, Amulet of Mara.
    Picture or description: (Description ONLY if you pick Khajiit or Argonian.) 2501668-1323721951-529x332.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (Reserved for another time!)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (And this one!)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (You can post now!)
  • Options
    YumishiYumishi Posts: 20,954
    edited May 2012
    Name: Rayne Reduxian
    Species: Dark Elf
    What skills are you good at? Sneak (master) lockpicking (expert) pickpocket (expert) speech (master) light sword combat (journyman) (You can choose up to 5 different skills, at ranging levels.)
    What is your location? Are you heading to Skyrim to join the fight against the dragons? Fight against the dragons, are you mad?! I’ve only just escaped from slavery from a bunch of murderers orcs that will end up ether capturing me or Murdering me! And now I’m homeless..
    What is in your inventory RIGHT NOW? (You can pick up more items along the way. You are allowed 5 items at the start of your journey.) bread, my sack cloth outfit (currently wearing..) my book (the begger prince) a small rusty dagger and my locket…the only thing I have to remember my mother..
    Picture or description: screenshot_original.jpg (Description ONLY if you pick Khajiit or Argonian.)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (AWESOME! Accepted!)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (thanks! I can't wait to get started..)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (We. Need. MORE. People. :C)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (c'mon people!)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (People people please! HURRY UP!! JOOOOIN!)
  • Options
    PanioPanio Posts: 10,211
    edited May 2012
    (Join or no> Join or no? I CAN'T DECIDE! I'M IN TO MANY RPS! I'll join once JB in Quarter Quell is dead.)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (Okay! Thanks, Pan!)
  • Options
    BlueNosedFriendBlueNosedFriend Posts: 9,401 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Name: Donner Kens
    Species: HIGH ELF BECUAS ETHEY ARE AMAZING AND OSOME AND SHAMAZING AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT IS POSITIVE.
    What skills are you good at?: Magic, sneak, alchemy, pickpocket.
    What is your location?: She lives in the Riverwood trader, becuase he rhouse was burnt down in a tragic fire and she was taken in ot the shop becuase she oculd get them good stock for almost no cost.
    What is in your inventory RIGHT NOW?: A pouch of gold, potion of major magicka, apprentice fire mage hood, apprentice fire mage robes, iron dagger.
    Picture or description: Dark black hair, large olive green eyes, red war paint around her eyes, a large scar over her top lip on the right hand side.
    DRAGONS MURDERING HAM SANDWICHES.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (Why did they murder the ham sandwiches?!? I needed em for a picnic! She's accepted. And I GTG now. Byeee!)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (But in one more post JB will be dead.)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (If you post her you can RP straight away. And now I really gotta go. NIGHT!)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (Name: Arimay Smith desendant of Eve and JB Smith.
    Species: Breton
    What skills are you good at? Very skiled in magic, skilled at hunting(espcailly for ham), she's adiquit at swordsmanship and archery and she's an excelent cook.
    What is your location? Are you heading to Skyrim to join the fight against the dragons? She hasn't started her journey yet, but yes.
    What is in your inventory RIGHT NOW? A map of the empire, a bow, a quiver of arrows, a sword(FOR MURDERING!).
    Picture or description: Screenshot-2-2.jpg)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (She's accepted! And we can now RP!)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (Where/how do I start?

BTW whatch this!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMKJ9fDM2mo&ob=av3e)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (Hmm...You could start in High Rock, and hear news from Skyrim, and have Arimay head there??? And I've seen it :wink: )
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (That poor dragon, all he wanted was a haircut. And they really should fire their helicopter cameraman.)

(How do they get the news? I've never played Skyrim, but I want to.)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (Town crier, maybe? It's old fashioned, so they could go to the town square to be told to send young people to Skyrim to join the fight. There's horse and carriage, stuff like that. There's also inns, so you could hear a rumour about that. And I gtg for a while, BBL!)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    (Thanks!)
    Arimay
    I'm going into town to do something I forgot. I hear the town crier yelling.
    "Hear ye! Hear ye! Skyrim has requested all young, able souls come to help their fight against evil."
    I looked at him. I'll always fight for a good cause, and I can fight. I rush home.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Brr, it's cold today! I think to myself as I go out to the garden to harvest some food. Oh well, as soon as I've finished my chores I can make a nice stew over the fire. I think. I pick some cabbage, potatos and leeks and fill my basket. I head off to the traders.