Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cat Condo?

So my cat got the wish to buy a cat condo, but I distinctly remember not seeing one in buy mode. I still checked just incase, and it's definitely not there. I don't have the limited edition so I'm wondering if that item (and many others by the look of things) is only available for those with the limited edition and the pet shop? Or if I'm just overlooking something by sheer stupidity? :(

Comments

• Options
    LeahRainbowDropsLeahRainbowDrops Posts: 292
    edited October 2011
    i dont know about you but i have xbox360 version. Because you dont have LE shouldent mean you dont get a cat condo. If you go to build buy mode and into pets and then Beds and houses you should see a cat condo (POSSIBALY NEAR BOTTOM)the price is $470 (simmalons)and the one om my game is called Tower of Kitty Power (as i sais might not be on pc version, if thats what you had)..if you wanna know what it looks like ,,its has a square box at the bottom with a hole in it (its a bed by the way) then has a couple of things on top like a scraching post with another scraching post on top of that (sorry if this confuses y0u),

hope it helps xxx
  • Options
    Grace10010Grace10010 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    If you look under collection in buy mode you will see the sims 3 pet folder, open that then scroll down and you will find it. :)
  • Options
    Lauren4411Lauren4411 Posts: 203 New Member
    edited December 2011
    you have to go onto buy mode, and theres some tabs down the side of the pictures of the 'rooms'. click on the one underneath the one already highlighted, and go tot he one with the paw print and then the Cats symbol. :)
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited December 2011
    200px-Ts3_cat_condo.jpg

:wink: