Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is the Sigil of the Soulpeace Chamber?

I know it's in the Soulpeace Chamber of the Great Sphinx and I completed it but, now I'm standing here and I can't find the Sigil. Any help?

Comments

• Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited January 2010
    if u want to cure the mummies curse, go to the map then click the shinx icon and click plead to the shinx, thats waht u have to do when get the adventure when you have the curse as well ;)
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    PitopeppersPitopeppers Posts: 6 New Member
    edited January 2010
    ...No, I want to find the Sigil of the Soulpeace Chamber to complete the Relics Collection.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I cant remember how to get to there, but i think behind the soulpeace statue there is a room with a star locked chest which i think has it in there.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I looked in there, it was all gems.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    there is another tomb outside the main tomb where there is a metal fence, look somewhere behind the sphinx.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I went through there, I just can't find it. Either I'm not looking in the right place or this is a game glitch, like a Pangu's Axe situation.
  • Options
    rinoa04rinoa04 Posts: 75 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I found this in a Egypt guide on the net. Not sure if it will help or not...
    The only part that stumped me here was the location of the Sigil of the Soulpeace Chambers. It's off a hidden room, then another hidden room beside the room with ten chairs and a coffee table.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I found it immediately, thank you. Turns out there's a secret door in the bathroom, which is next to the chair room, that I missed.
  • Options
    rinoa04rinoa04 Posts: 75 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I'm glad you found it! :D
  • Options
    N1ghtsh4deN1ghtsh4de Posts: 36 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Oh my God, THANK YOU, this. Was KILLING me!!!