Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too Hard to Tell How Big A Room Is While Building

It is too hard to tell in game how big a room is while building the room. The only way to get the measurements you want is to count the number of squares in your head while you are building, divide the cost of the room by the cost of a wall, or count the number of squares when you are done. I am thinking the devs could add a counter on top of the room cost so players can easily know how big the room they are building is. I don't know if this is possible to do in game but below is a picture example of what I mean:

5PtXfpN.png

Comments

• Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I really miss how in TS3 it'd tell you the size of a wall while building, no idea why it was removed cause it really makes building a pain.
    I'd definitely like to see this implemented.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    @Polyrhythm Some aspects of building are easier while others just make me shake my head.
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    I agree; I'm not sure why this was removed and hope it is put back.
  • Options
    YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Huh??
  • Options
    KevWalkerKevWalker Posts: 810 Member
    It's a very good idea, and can only improve what is a better build system IMO anyway.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I liked the way TS3 notified you how many blocks long a wall/room was too.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    YungGigi wrote: »
    Huh??

When you build there should be a tag telling you how large the room is 12x9 etc.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.