Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spooktactular Gift Exchange -*- You may now begin Gifting!!!

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Spooktactular.png
We welcome everyone to the Spooktactular Gift Exchange, if you’ve done this before you’ll notice there’s one big change this time around @Tanubanue and @ADWilson will be participating as buddies rather than host as my good friend Shannen and I have offered to host this time around so we hope you all will bear with us as we get things rolling :D

Now onto the rules if you’ve participated before I’m sure you know the rules but for any newcomers or those who need a reminder here they are…and if you are new you may want to check out the previous exchange: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/836298/jammin-july-gift-exchange-sims-3-only-cc-free-gifting-now-open

Rules:

1. Join the Exchange by posting a letter to your Holiday Buddy and Keep it a Secret once you get your name

2. THIS IS A SIMS 3 ONLY EXCHANGE ~ NO SIMS 4 GIFTS

3. Follow Check in dates

4. You must make at least one HOMEMADE gift for your buddy. This can be a sim or lot or something NOT bought from the store. You may make as many gifts as you would like and you may gift from your buddies wishlist as long as there is one HOMEMADE gift as well. If your gift is picture heavy please link to a different thread.

5. Absolutely NO CC AT All. We have had trouble in the past with people having CC find it's way into their game who do not want it. I have one game with CC that I play and another game folder just for gifting so this does not happen. Please pay attention to this rule as I would hate someone to not be able to use their gift due to CC. We will be custard checking the gifts. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH HOW TO START A CLEAN NO CC GAME PLEASE LET SHANNEN OR I KNOW AND WE WILL HELP YOU DO THAT.

6. PRIVATE MESSAGE will be the ONLY way names are sent. NO mypages.

7. You MUST Gift to Be Gifted. This is an Exchange so that everyone ends up with a HOMEMADE gift in the end :D

8. Remember what you put in your letter is a guide for your buddy. Please do not get upset if it's not exactly what you wanted. Also please don't stress if you can't make exactly what you are asked to make. Do your best and have fun! It's more important to share simming and Friendship!!

9. No rude or mean behavior will be tolerated and if we see it we WILL remove you at our discretion. We are here to have fun and enjoy each others company!

10. DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THROUGH!

11. If ANYTHING comes up, ie: personal, computer problems, etc., Please let one of us know ASAP so we can be sure your buddy gets a gift.

12. If you get a new item or addition to your game please edit your letter and post on the thread that you've changed it so your buddy will be aware.

13. Please check the thread often to see if there is anything you need to know or if your buddy has posted.

14. Please do not quote images as it tends to break the thread. Just remove the picture before commenting. :D

15. IF YOU HAD SIGNED UP FOR A PREVIOUS EXCHANGE AND DID NOT GIVE A HOMEMADE GIFT YOU WILL NOT BE PAIRED UP IN THIS EXCHANGE. SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS.

16. HAVE FUN!!!!
Post edited by cmbaker16 on

Comments

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited September 2015
    Important Dates:

(WE WILL NOT ACCEPT LATE LETTERS :cry: )

NAMES GIVEN ~ I WILL SEND YOU THE NAME OF YOUR HOLIDAY BUDDY BY 6 PM (EST) SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26TH. ~~~NAMES WILL BE SENT VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY!! MAKE SURE ALL PRIVATE MESSAGES ARE SENT TO SHANNEN AND I BOTH ~~~

CHECK IN ONE ~ PLEASE POST ON THE THREAD ON OR NEAR SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH TO LET US KNOW YOU RECEIVED YOUR NAME. ALSO LET ONE OF US KNOW ASAP IF YOU NEED IT RESENT!!

CHECK IN TWO ~ SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11TH ~ JUST A GENERAL CHECK IN TO LET US KNOW YOU'RE DOING OK AND IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING OR FORESEE ANY PROBLEMS.

CHECK IN THREE ~ SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18TH ~ YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR GIFT ALMOST READY TO GO AT THIS POINT. MAYBE STILL NEED SOME TOUCH UPS OR PICTURE TAKING.

~~~IMPORTANT~~~IF YOU MISS ONE OF THE ABOVE CHECK INS WITHOUT LETTING US KNOW BEFOREHAND YOU WILL RECEIVE A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM US. IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE EXCHANGE AND NOT RECEIVE A GIFT. THE PERSON WHO HAD YOU WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO GIFT YOUR PERSON INSTEAD. ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE IF YOU LET US KNOW AHEAD OF TIME THAT YOU WILL MISS A DEADLINE. YOU WILL ALSO BE ELIMINATED IF YOU PARTICIPATED BEFORE AND NEVER GAVE A HOMEMADE GIFT TO YOUR BUDDY.

THE FUN TIME!!! GIFTING DATES!!!!! :lol:

GIFTING WILL BE FROM SUNDAY OCTOBER 25TH THROUGH SATURDAY 31ST

IF YOU CANNOT GIFT IN THIS TIME PERIOD LET ONE OF US KNOW ASAP!!
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited September 2015
    Please use this form as a guide. Give your buddy as much information as you can to help them make you something that you would enjoy having in your game. Also include any other information you think would be fun for them to have or would help them get to know you a bit. Remember this is a guide and your buddy will do the best they can! :mrgreen:

Form~
    Username:

Expansion packs and stuff packs I have installed:

I have the following store content:

I have the following worlds:

Some of my favorite colors are:

I really don't like this color:

I love to use this set:

I play mostly in this world:

I enjoy this style of build the most:

I really don't want this in my game:

I would like lots of the following sizes:

I enjoy/don't enjoy berry, occult sims, etc.

I would/would not enjoy pets in the household

Other~ (Describe here anything that you would really like.)

If you're having trouble figuring out what to say in your letter try visiting the last exchange that's linked in the first post for some ideas on what people have said in the past. Feel free to add to the form if you need/want to.

Again Have Fun!!! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Shannen on
    edited October 2015
    iogorm.jpg

CC check needed= we haven't gotten around to custard checking it yet sorry for the confusing
    CC clean= it's been checked and is free of CC

To: ADWilson

Gift -CC clean

Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

Gift 3 -CC clean

Gift -CC clean

Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

-*-

To: ArretStrife
    Gift 1 -CC Clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

Gift 3 -CC clean

Gift 4 -CC clean

_*_

To: Catdog123
    Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

Gift 3 -CC clean

Gift 4 -CC clean

Gift 5 -CC clean

Gift 6 -CC clean

_*_

To: Ciane
    Gift 1 -CC clean

-*-

To: DarkVampKiss
    Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

Gift 3 -CC clean

Gift 4 -CC clean

Gift 5 -CC clean

Gift 6 -CC clean

-*-

To: djsdragongirl
    Gift 1

Gift 2 - CC clean
    -*-

To: DolphineQ

-*-

To: Duyguugudur
    Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

Gift 3 -CC clean

Gift 4 -CC clean

Gift 5 -CC clean

Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

Gift -CC clean

-*-

To: Friendsfan367
    Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean
    Gift -CC clean

Gift -CC clean
    edited October 2015
    To: Karendrae
    Gift 1 -CC clean

-*-

To: KaytayRoall
    Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

Gift 3 -CC clean
    -*-

To: LadyEmillye

Gift -CC was found

Note: Sticky CC was found and if downloaded will stick to everything. A fix is being looked into please be patient.

-*-

To: Lovesstorms
    Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

-*-

To: MsPrissy88

Gift -CC clean

-*-

To: RockleyFamily
    Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

Gift 3 -CC clean

Gift 4 -CC clean

Gift 5 -CC clean

Note: I just like to let everyone know that concerning djsdragongirl's philips family, Philips family and courtmeyer, and the davenport manor that when in custard a sculpture wall item called americana frames americana set shows but it's nothing to worry about as it's just the hodgepodge wall pictures from grandpa's grove.

-*-

To: SciFiWarlock
    Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

[url=http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14247162/#Comment_14247162[Gift 3 & 4[/url] -CC clean

-*-

To: Scorpiophoenix
    Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

Gift 3 -CC clean

Gift 4 -CC clean

-*-

To: Soocoolsim
    Gift 1 -CC clean

Gift 2 -CC clean

Gift 3 -CC clean

Gift 4 -CC clean

-*-

To: Tanubanue
    Gift 1 -CC clean
    edited September 2015
    qqd62q.jpg
    Links shared during previous exchanges…

Building inspiration (including floorplans)
    djsdragongirl suggested -> http://www.thehouseplanshop.com and http://www.thehousedesigners.com

rosemow has a post showing various links here -> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12888646/#Comment_12888646

Addy also suggests -> http://www.houseplans.com/

Selecting colors
    rosemow suggested -> http://www.colourlovers.com
    Addy also suggests -> http://design-seeds.com/
    Teegers shared this from ciane -> http://www.degraeve.com/color-palette

Posting pictures to the forums
    rosemow shared this post -> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12894483/#Comment_12894483

Links I’ve discovered or found useful during my beginner building days and still do along with links shared by others in some building contest I’ve hosted or participated in :D

Carl's Sims 3 Guide -This is a link to the building section of Carl's sims 3 guide it has some nice tutorials and a beginner builder's guide

How Do I Do That -This is a link that I used to find very helpful when I was starting to build and still do sometimes but since I don't visit it as much anymore I'm not sure if it still gets updated but hopefully it's helpful. (When in Doubt I find youtube a very helpful source)

ZooProfessor's Beginning Builder's University Master Thread - This is pretty helpful for beginner's :D has a bunch of step-by-step lessons that could be useful

Tutorial: Creating a Playhouse -If your at a lost for the playground here's a tutorial for a playhouse I created for one of my houses. it could come in handy especially if your limited on space.

Photobucket - Making Slideshows/Organizing Photos

Split-leveling Tutorial -By CM

Window How-To -Thanks to Des, for taking the time to share this
    edited September 2015
    Y'all can post now ;)
    Post edited by Shannen on
  • DarkVampKissDarkVampKiss Posts: 165 Member
    edited September 2015
    Username: DarkVampKiss

Expansion packs and stuff packs I have installed: Supernatural, World Adventure, & Ambitions

I have the following store content: uh ...

Worlds:
    Aurora Skies
    Midnight Hollow
    Hidden Springs
    Lucky Palms
    Lunar Lakes
    Sunlit Tides

Venues: All

Compilations: All

Sets: All

And all the free sets except the T-mobile and Dr. Pepper items

I have the following worlds: Aurora Skies, Midnight Hollow, Hidden Springs, Lucky Palms, Lunar Lakes, & Sunlit Tides

Some of my favorite colors are: all shades of purple and blue

I really don't like this color: black

I love to use this set: haven't played long enough to have a fav yet.

I play mostly in this world: Moonlight Falls

I enjoy this style of build the most: I'm easy to please

I really don't want this in my game: CC

I would like lots of the following sizes: Your making it - you choose

I enjoy/don't enjoy berry, occult sims, etc. -I do not mind.

I would/would not enjoy pets in the household: would not as I don't have Pets.

Other~ (Describe here anything that you would really like.) I'm new to Sims and haven't really played much except for making sims so I'm not sure what I want but some Starter homes or maybe some families homes. I do like playing with fairies so a treehouse for them to live in would be pretty neat. I've also been playing around with Vampires so a underground lair. I also have the Now and Than Century Manor so a haunted house or manor would be Awesome.
    Post edited by DarkVampKiss on
    “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” – Bill Cosby

Origin: prbaker
    TS3: My Page
    edited September 2015
    Our first person yay!!! So exciting!!! :D
    Hello and welcome @DarkVampKiss ! We are so excited to have you join. :)
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited September 2015
    Trick_zpslfzeokgt.jpg

Username: ADWilson, but please feel free to call me Addy

Expansion packs and stuff packs I have installed: All

I have the following store content: All

I have the following worlds: All

Some of my favorite colors are: I am partial to blues, greens, turquoise/teal, purples

I really don't like this color: Overabundance of dark colors or neon colors

I love to use this set: There are so many that I haven’t tried, so please feel free to surprise me!

I play mostly in this world: It depends on my mood and/or how I want to play! I admit that I am not partial to modern or futuristic so haven’t really messed with Lunar Lakes ~ Midnight Hollow is too dark for me to be able to see/enjoy ~ Isla Paradiso lags really badly

I enjoy this style of build the most: It depends upon the world because I like working with the setting that each offers

I really don't want this in my game: No CC, obviously! Not a fan of ginormous builds that take forever to load and have so many rooms/floors that my poor simmies have to hire an army to keep it clean. I don't have any Dr Pepper or T-Mobile stuff and not sure which bundle exclusives I don't have so perhaps it might be best to leave these things out :smiley:

I would like lots of the following sizes: Anything up to 40 x 40 is fine with me

I enjoy/don't enjoy berry, occult sims, etc.: Haven’t played berry so am not sure if I’d like to experience the rainbow or not. I do like occult sims, etc. but haven’t played any in a long time

I would/would not enjoy pets in the household: A few would be fine. I enjoy horses and larger dogs, been a while since having cats in a household, haven’t had a unicorn before

Dear you-know-who ~ Please don’t let the openness of my form scare you. Part of the fun of these exchanges is the surprise factor so I decided not to make a wishlist of things this time around. Yes, I want you to challenge yourself and learn some new tips & tricks, but I also want this to be fun and as free from stress as possible for you so… if hammering out homes is your thing, I can use anything from starter to more luxurious models… if you have a flair for crafting commercial lots, then know that worlds can always use someplace new for simmies to go visit… If CAS and you are like this **crosses pointer finger with its neighbor** then know that I can always use more hunky sims, cute couples, precious pets, etc.

Your work of heart will be something that I will treasure and enjoy placing in my game. So have fun with this, Spooky Buddy!
    Hey @Adwilson , Awww you brought your little sim to the party. Roar! It's awesome that you are joining, though we knew you would. :)
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Thanks, @Shannen ~ You know me... I enjoy a fun gift exchange and that is certainly what this looks like it'll be!
    ADWilson wrote: »
    Thanks, @Shannen ~ You know me... I enjoy a fun gift exchange and that is certainly what this looks like it'll be!

It's going to be Spooktactular :D
    It certainly is. ;)
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited September 2015
    First I would like to Thank Cm and Shannen for hosting this exchange! It will be so much fun to be 'back on the other side' for this one, lol I am looking forward to having a Scary Fun time! :)

Username: tanubanue

Expansion packs and stuff packs I have installed: I am Blessed to have them all

I have the following store content: I have everything but the T-Mobile and Dr. Pepper items

I have the following worlds: I own all the worlds

Some of my favorite colors are: I love muted yellows and greens, white with pops of color, wood tones as long as they aren't dark, and natural tans and browns.

I really don't like this color: I like all colors but don't really go for dark interiors or bright neons (unless the neon is in the right setting such as a community lot)

I love to use this set: I use all the sets and mix and match them. I don't mind if different sets are used in the same room. It makes it interesting and more like the real world that way. :)

I play mostly in this world: I play mostly in Moonlight Falls and sometimes in Lucky Palms. If I want different it's Lunar Lakes. I also move around in a few cc worlds that people have created. I don't really care if something is created to one specific world as if I love the build I take it with me where ever I'm playing and place it anyway.

I enjoy this style of build the most: There isn't one style I enjoy above others. I do tend to like rooms to flow though. Like a kitchen/dining combined versus a kitchen and formal dining room. Neither my sims or I are very formal lol I like airy open spaces and windows that allow for natural light. I really like a sun room if I have an artistic sim so they have a fun, pretty, and well lighted place to paint.

I really don't want this in my game: I'm up for trying anything in my game. Sometimes I've tried things I didn't think I would enjoy and ended up loving them!

I would like lots of the following sizes: No bigger than a 50 x 50 or anything that takes a while to render everything in

I enjoy/don't enjoy berry, occult sims, etc. I love occults but not too much of a fan of werewolves. I don't tend to play sims that don't have a natural skin tone and even change my genies to a more neutral tone.

I would/would not enjoy pets in the household ~ I love pets. I can't imagine my life without one (or five!) so my sims need them too. I never have a witch without their familiar (cat). I like horses if the lot is big enough for them to have a covered place to be in the cold seasons. Mainly I play cats and dogs though. I enjoy maybe 2 cats and a dog or 2 dogs and a cat so there is room to add puppies/kittens down the road as I like to send my sim family members off with a kitten or puppy when they move out. :)

Other~ (Describe here anything that you would really like.) I've been thinking about how to word this but I would like something different and magical. Like if it's a house for a witch it would be cool to have magical items sprinkled about the lot instead of a 'magic room', different and magical and integrated throughout the build. Or if there's a horse have a barn that doesn't look like a barn. Just fun and different and unexpected lol. I did a house for a vampire one time that had the home underground and the lot was a burned out house. Just something fun and unconventional. :)

To who ever my buddy is ~ I hope that the exchange is fun and relaxing for you and that you maybe discover something different in your creation or someone elses!
    Post edited by tanubanue on
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @DarkVampKiss Hi and Welcome to the forums and to Sims 3 :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Woot, this looks like fun. I'm a Halloween baby so right up my alley. Would love to join in :smile:

Form~

Username: Soocoolsim

Expansion packs and stuff packs I have installed: All

I have the following store content: All (I don't have T-mobile or Dr. Pepper items)

I have the following worlds: All

Some of my favorite colors are: muted colours and neutrals, beiges, browns, black and white, sophisticated palettes, gentle colours with pops of colour, wood or stone used as accents

I really don't like this color: Really bright primary or neon colours (unless in a disco or gaming lot)

I love to use this set: All ... feel free to mix pieces from different sets that work well together

I play mostly in this world: Any EA world... I can add lots anywhere depending on what I'm playing

I enjoy this style of build the most: Any style is fine

I really don't want this in my game: Custom Content or CAP - had bad experiences with CC

I would like lots of the following sizes: Any size

I enjoy/don't enjoy berry, occult sims, etc.: I usually don't play these however since it's Halloween, I'm open to occult sims

I would/would not enjoy pets in the household: Prefer no pets as part of a household however OK if a separate download

Other~ (Describe here anything that you would really like.); Thank you for being my buddy. A Victorian build would be really nice to have, however anything you wish to create will be most appreciated. I don't mind a bit of clutter but not too much. Please don't stress about being perfect... just have lots of fun :smile:
    @Tanubanue Hey you! I'm sure you will have a spooktactular time we will make sure of it. So awesome to have you join!

@soocoolsim Hello and welcome! I am happy that you are joining, I don't believe we have met before so it is very nice to meet you.

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Thanks for the welcome @Shannen , I'm a longtime simmer but active on the Creative forum rather than GG. Wonderful to still see opportunities like this to involve simmers both old and new, especially in keeping the Sims 3 forums alive. Kudos to the hosts for their time and dedication :D
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited September 2015
    Hey @Shannen and @cmbaker16! I am so glad you two are doing this, the last gift exchange was really fun and its so nice that you two are giving Addy and Tanu a chance to be buddies this time. They really deserve it. :smile:

Anyway Here is my letter, its basically the same as last time but with a few tweaks as CM pretty much took care of many of the things I was looking for in the last exchange. :)

Username: Catdog123

Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs I have installed: All of them

I have the following Store Content: I have pretty much all of the sets/venues that come with a premium content item except for the bubble gum machine, teppanyaki table and the wind chimes each of which I bought individually. I own all of the premium content except for the high tech toilet. I have most of the hair styles so if you make me a Sim don’t worry about what hair you use. If its one of the few I don’t own I can probably get the hair. I own a lot of the clothes and build buy objects but not all, many of them were bought individually when they were on sale and its just too much to go through. Especially the misc decor, I am totally addicted to misc decor. Some sets I have that don’t have a premium content item with it are; Indian Inspirations Collection, Adventurous Life collection, the Prom Night set, World Inspirations Compilation, Kingdom of Cambodia, Zen Again Bath, Asian Fusion, All of the Ultra Lounge, Le Cirque Esprit, Boho Men’s collection, Bay Side Kitchen and Bath, Jet set elders, Summer Cool nights clothing, Casual Chic Set, Date Night, Celtic Lands, All of the Future Shock Content, Edwardian Kitchen, Loads of Laundry, Fairy Folk Slumber, Loud Clash and Fast Bed and Attire, One with Nature, Level Up Collection, June 2011 compilation, Waning Moon, Nautical Living, and the Now and then Manor.

I have the following Worlds: All of the worlds.

Some of my favorite Colors are: I really enjoy colors on the “cool” end of the color spectrum like greens, blues and purples however, I like all colors. For example I think red is amazing accent color.

I really don't like this Color: There really isn’t a color I don’t like but would prefer something that isn’t overly Neon unless it really suits the sim or lot.

I love to use this set: Bayside Kitchen is my favorite kitchen set, I like the variety of cabinets that come with it and they seem to suit a lot of different styles of kitchens with the use of create a style. I really love some of the Aurora Sky's decor pieces like the wall shelves with lots of clutter on them. I also really like the ultra lounge sets and the boardwalk set.

I play mostly in this world: Storybrook County by My Sim Realty. I also enjoy three of her other worlds: Evansdale County, Anne Arbor and Meadow Glen. All of them are CC and CAP free and I highly recommend them. Storybrook, Anne Arbor and Evansdale. The three of them have 3 major sections of the world which are Urban/city, Suburban, and Rural so you can really make any style of build or sim work well in those worlds and the different areas feel nice and separate but you can travel between the three to enjoy all of the settings. For example I love for the parents in my farm family being able to get dressed up and go out for a nice dinner at a lounge in the city for a date night. Anne Arbor also has a big foresty area that is good for camping/lodge areas. Also coastal themed lots would work well in Anne Arbor. For EA worlds I still enjoy Sunset Valley even to this day. I also like Moonlight Falls, Sunlit Tides and Starlight Shores but don’t play much in the later as I have a hard time updating it for expansions but I enjoy it’s aesthetics. I enjoy building for Lunar Lakes and Dragon Valley as well as they both really fit a very different kind of build which can be fun to build for I think. :smiley:

I enjoy this style of build the most: I like a variety of builds to be honest. I like modern and older construction. My favorite is a mixture of the two, for example one of my favorite builds I have made is a farmhouse that has been “renovated” to be a mixture of contemporary and vintage design. I also love really nice landscaping and if it’s a home I prefer it to have some clutter but with enough space for a sim to easily move around. I also love water features in homes and public lots.

I really don't want this in my game: While I like modern things what I don’t like is super stark and cold ultra modern homes. A house that is totally in black, white and grey colors for example just doesn’t feel very home like to me. When I do modern homes I often go for lots of windows, bold accent colors and lots of plants. For sims, no mummies please, I have a mummy I created myself but the slow walk speed just makes them really hard to play for me. Also despite having the sweet treats sp I would prefer most of the content not be used. I really only have it for the candy and sweets bar I put in a mall I built and for the Jessica Rabbit dress for my Jessica Rabbit sim. No CC but this event is CC free so that should not be an issue.

I would like lots of the following sizes: For public lots any size works but for a home please nothing bigger than 50 by 50.

I enjoy/don't enjoy berry, occult sims, etc. – All occults are good for me except for mummies as I stated earlier. I don’t care for berry sims that are supposed to be humans. To better explain I am fine with fairies, mer sims, etc with berry skin tones. I am also fine berry Sims that are technically humans by game standards but are designed to be a fantasy sim such as elven sim with pointy ears and berry skin. My favorite occults are fairies, mer sims, vampires and aliens.

I would/would not enjoy pets in the household: All pets are fine. I prefer cats and dogs over horses though due to their issues with routing sometimes. I really love pure white cats, tabby's in all of their color variants and rag doll cats. My favorite types of dogs are Huskies and Border Collies.

Other~ (Describe here anything that you would really like.) - For Sims I really enjoy playing a couple or a single Sim. I also like families but prefer to start out with smaller families with one or two kids so I can add on to the family as I play. I also prefer no more than 2 pets at the start for the same reason as I listed for the kids. I like sims with a little bit of character to them, I like pretty sims as much as the next simmer but also like for them to have some sort of interesting characteristic. Living in a town full of nothing but sims that look like models makes me think of the Stepford Wives. I think sims of all shapes and sizes just like people are beautiful. I really like purple eyes as a side note. For builds I like all sorts of home sizes. For public lots I am always looking for fun places for my Sims to hangout: clubs, bars, restaurants, shops, parks, etc the Sky is the limit really. I really would love to see some creativity and for the buddies’ personality to shine in the creation. I am sure anything you build I will love even if it doesn’t fit anything I have mentioned above. Often times my favorite creations are ones where I forced myself to make something different than what I would normally like and have fallen in love with it after it was done because it was different. :)
    Post edited by Catdog123 on
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    My Evil Clown (is there any other kind? :tongue: ) Mimi is looking forward to this exchange as its around her favorite holiday.
    Screenshot-1597.jpg
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited September 2015
    This looks fun. I'd love to try it out.

Username: LadyEmillye

Expansion packs and stuff packs I have installed: Everything but the Sweet Treats. I do own it though.

I have the following store content: I have a lot, too many to name. If you tell me, I can get it.

I have the following worlds: All of them

Some of my favorite colors are: black, red, purple, gold, blue (light blue or Tardis Blue

I really don't like this color: Green or some yellows

I love to use this set: No real set favorites, just depends on the build or the sim

I play mostly in this world: I play a bit in all of the worlds, none that's more than the others

I enjoy this style of build the most: Victorian/old gothic architecture homes

I really don't want this in my game: Nothing specific

I would like lots of the following sizes: Tiny homes to large homes. Doesn't matter. As long as there is no wasted space.

I enjoy/don't enjoy berry, occult sims, etc. I love occult sims, gothic sims, down to earth (farming sims). I would love a berry occult or a berry goth sim.

I would/would not enjoy pets in the household Love pets. Dogs or cats are fine

I think that's it.
    Post edited by LadyEmillye on
    :D I'm so glad to see some new faces an old :D and I don't know if anyone can tell but I'm really excited and hyped to be hosting I feel just as excited as if I were being a buddy LOL :D
    @soocoolsim I agree, it is really nice that the forums are still being kept alive for the sims 3.

@catdog123 I agree, they do deserve a break from hosting so that they can play and have fun. :) Oh wow! Mimi is truly terrifying, thanks for sharing your spooktactular picture with ups.

@LadyEmillye I and sure you will have a lot of fun. :) I'd just like to mention that we ask that no cc is used in the gifts, this is so that all buddy's are able to use their gifts without fear of bad cc.