Those days are fun. Just kidding.I want to start this by saying that I play rotationally, so obviously this might not be the answer they're looking for. No matter what sims I create to put in my game, they all have something in common with me (which could be as simple as liking pizza), but I also try to make sure they're all very different from me and each other and that no one is 100% "good" or "evil". That being said, I'm gender fluid (short definition: I can be a boy, girl, both, or neither depending on the day, and I'm very open to questions if anyone has any), so you could say that trying to have my created sims be very different from each other makes sense, in a way.I'm curious, how many people here start legacies using the same gender they identify as (or as close to as possible), and why?
since your open to questions what happens when your neither?
if we didn't get along so well its the kind of question i would keep to myself.
- Clothing (and other things we assign genders to) become a complete nightmare, and I usually end up with a t-shirt, jeans, and a sweatshirt
- I get a lot more annoyed at "feminine-sounding" terms of endearment (like sweetheart and dear-- yes, there are some teachers at my school that use these)
- If any conversations arise about male or female stuff, prepare for me to go sit awkwardly in the corner and not look at anyone
- Also, my breasts feel like these foreign objects that have somehow ended up living on top of my chest, and I feel really numb to them, like they aren't a part of me
- Also, gendering inanimate objects or activities (like books, video games, sports, instruments, school subjects, clothing jewelry, colors) just makes things 1000x more complicated than they need to be
I'm curious, how many people here start legacies using the same gender they identify as (or as close to as possible), and why?
@CitizenErased14 I hope this doesn't sound strange, but sometimes I feel like your commenters can be borderline mean! In chapter 10 of Harper's story people were so picky about that one picture of Harper giving that girl a what-for! (lol) Honestly I just wanted you to know that you really do a fantastic job and the buildup for Harper had me loving the possibility of a more morally-gray heir. I honestly think your chapters are extremely well done! I usually don't comment much when I'm playing "catchup" and to be honest I got completely absorbed into reading your chapters that I forgot that was even a thing (oopsies)! I laughed, I cried, I was emotionally dragged on this rollercoaster. It's wonderful, lol! That's the best part of these simlit stories for me.
Anyways, I just thought I'd let you know I'm eagerly awaiting to see what's in store for the darling Harper, and that I'm rooting for her over here, silently at first, but soon very vocally!
No trying to be rude or anything, really, but, I only do as a hobbie, and, our plantet will be exploded just like the universe and everything that humanity has ever created will be destroyed, as so as that, if a thing like the line of evolution of a civilization will shade away like nothing, why would your story be any worse, even when life could not make it? Well, that scaled quickly...got a little to deep, sorry...
Here's a general tip that I hope will serve you well in life: if you ever have to preface a statement with "not trying to be x", just don't make that statement.