Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

bored while waiting

i find it hard for myself to play my current games/familys when i know come sept 4th i'll be creating a new family in a new town,anyone else having this problem??

Comments

• MaraJade02MaraJade02 Posts: 316
    edited August 2012
    Me >.< ive gone mad like saying WHY DOESNT MY SIM HAVE FAI- oh its not september the 4th

WHY AM I NOT IN MOONLI- oh its not september 4th
  • BabiskoBabisko Posts: 1,290 Member
    edited August 2012
    A bit. Back when Pets had just been announced, before we found found out that werewolves WASN'T on the way with that expansion pack, I had created two sims, Tom and Mcnair from Being Human (UK). I held on to them, just in case, never even played with them.

Now that werewolves ARE on the way, I grabbed them from the bin. There wasn't any other 'story' that I wanted to play out.

Problem is, is that the moment, they're kind of boring. I can't play it exactly the way I want to (as I still can't turn them into werewolves) until Supernatural comes out. It's making it even harder to wait :/
    We are now the knights who say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Zoooooooom Boing Ni!
  • wickedchris247wickedchris247 Posts: 604
    edited August 2012
    yep lol, but what i try to do is make practice sims in cas and store them for each character, they wont be final sims as the new sliders will change everything but still its nice to do something.
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    This always happens to me right before a new EP is released. I find it hard to concentrate on the family I have because I want to make new sims. However, before I make the new sims, I want to wait for all of the new outfits, objects, and features that will come with the new EP.
  • KBrox1KBrox1 Posts: 234 Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm having the same problem! The only way I can stay focused on my current sims is by having a huge family and creating ghost babies. -.- LOL.
    <iframe width="202" height="25" src="http://embed.wattpad.com/follow/cosmicondoms/follow/cosmicondoms?type=2&theme=light&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited August 2012
    This always happens to me. :( Sometimes I suffer through and create a new family anyway or I replay an old one and try to do different stuff with them that they weren't doing during that family before. But I know as soon as September 4th comes at Gamestop opens, I'm gonna go pick it up and have to create a whole new family. It's quite disappointing. I hate that it's still a few WEEKS away.
  • LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited August 2012
    I've been bored with the Sims since they announced Supernatural. I'll play for a little while and then quit cause I get bored. I haven't been playing at all since pretty much since they announced Seasons. I'm waiting for Supernatural to come out.
  • joerosen62joerosen62 Posts: 433 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Same here, I already made the sims I want to play out when Supernatural is here, but they are in the saved sims bin because I want to make some of them supernaturals from the start.
    I though of making houses to kill time, but I like to see my surroundings (aka the town) before I decide what to build
    And I can't think of supernatural because I still have something for school to do

God! I'm so bored with sims!
    Why couldn't SN come in August

Voice in head: "Because you already know why."
  • TheNaelisSimTheNaelisSim Posts: 59
    edited August 2012
    It's not that I'm bored, it's more that I don't want to waste their days, letting them get older, when I want these sims that I already am playing to experience the new things. Like Nathan, who can't get a woman to save his life, he needs the online dating service. And I don't want a toddler to grow up without trick or treat. Things like that are making me nuts! :shock:
  • tigerlily126tigerlily126 Posts: 194 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Yup even with seasons coming in november i,m getting bored!!!!! i have a game plan but it gets anoying knowing what to do and not being able to do it!!!!!
  • starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    edited August 2012
    same way am so bored it make me wants to build a house and make sims for the SN
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited August 2012
    I am soooo bored. But, I am playing a bit collecting gems/metals/fish for use in SN. I last maybe an hour or so. Then, I'm bored and quit... :roll: :lol::lol:

Come on September, hurry up!!!!!!!

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • beastcam1beastcam1 Posts: 952 Member
    edited August 2012

Completely agreed! I think I'll just challenge my current households to various survival challenges and think about designing some pre-made sims for my supernatural. Other than that I've just been hanging around in Sims 2 in my free time :P

11214097_1612418725701927_822627218776693780_n.jpg?oh=127705e00ae1fd059d1e5266630299b5&oe=5619A988