Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crazy Cat Lady

Just wondering, is there a crazy cat lady in the new town? I thought it would be pretty funny if there was. :P

Comments

• Paulgreen499Paulgreen499 Posts: 1,595
    edited December 2011
    Yep she even looks a bit like a cat.
  • thedogloverthedoglover Posts: 582 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Yes! Finally, an old Sim my child Sims will always avoid. :lol:
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, she's looney tunes all right. One of my male Sims dated her for awhile but he got tired of her bi-polar personality and broke it off.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited December 2011
    Hetty Lionheart (a.k.a. the Crazy Cat lady) is one of my favorite Sims to play! In my game, she has a son with Gavin Pinkerton. His name is Horatio Lionheart. Poor Horatio is always embarassed by his mother's crazy antics! :roll: :P
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • jeanamariex3jeanamariex3 Posts: 1,274
    edited December 2011
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Hetty Lionheart (a.k.a. the Crazy Cat lady) is one of my favorite Sims to play! In my game, she has a son with Gavin Pinkerton. His name is Horatio Lionheart. Poor Horatio is always embarassed by his mother's crazy antics! :roll: :P

She's my favorite Sim ever! She's so funny!

Anyone remember the show Reno 911? I might make her best friends with Trudy Wiegel.
  • simfreak103simfreak103 Posts: 4,735 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Nik24X7 wrote:

She's my favorite Sim ever! She's so funny!

Anyone remember the show Reno 911? I might make her best friends with Trudy Wiegel.
    LOL, loved that show! And I was like 7 years old.
    edited December 2011
    Haven't played the CCL (Crazy Cat Lady) yet. But now I will. I'll make my desperate wimpy looser guys date her...
    edited December 2011
    Or maybe I'll make her a player, and get the reputation Natasha for her! Oh, the possibilities are endless! :mrgreen:
  • Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited December 2011
    I am working on incorporating her into my Sims life right now, she is awesome, I love when Sims have insane, childish, and genius traits they are fun to play!
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a fan of cats but I do love playing the Hetty Lionheart's (now the Fox) household. :D
    My current game is centered around this family. :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited December 2011
    In my game, she died. :(

She ended up becoming the employee of the Pet Store when I first started, but then I revisited the pet store recently and saw it was being run by a different Sim entirely. That's when I figured out she died.

Someone else lives in her house now after I found it. Some blonde lady that looks like the Cinderella Sim from Hidden Springs, but I didn't catch her name. I would be very surprised if that was her that moved in, as Mr. Hamming from Late Night apparently moved into AP and bore a son that my teenage Sim recently met while fishing at the beach/peir. :shock:
  • Curs10Curs10 Posts: 25 Member
    edited November 2012
    I also love this crazy character and her creepy old house. Mine had a daughter with the ghost of Yellow-Foot Wild-Hair because, well who else would someone so BSC have a baby with? Took forever to get a baby that wasn't a ghost and/or bright pink, but she finally came out looking like a lighter-skinned replica of her mother, complete with cat eyes but considerably less-crazy traits. And of course there was but one option of what Hetty would name her--Kitty. I only bring it up now because thanks to Seasons, I got to take this greeting card photo before mother & daughter went off trick-or-treating. :-)
    original.jpg

I also had Kitty dating Tate & Esme Curley's son, TJ (Tate Jr.) as it seemed only fitting to unite the two families.
    original.jpg
  • Animal_SimmerAnimal_Simmer Posts: 79 Member
    I have never played with Hetty Lionheart but she sounds like a hoot, so I might have to try that. LOL I can't wait when I finally decide to use her in a challenge. Maybe the Crazy cat Lady Challenge since she already has a ton of cats. LOL
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    I plan on restarting my 50 Kittens Challenge so I think I'll incorporate this one into it :) It'll be fun!!