Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Liam went to Moulin Rouge

hag1TSOTSOhag1TSOTSO Posts: 2,863 New Member
The reason that Liam had not been showing up for a lot of people (at least not often) was because EA had to shorten Liam's work hours due to budget cuts. In order to make enough money to survive, Liam had to get a second job. He tried other places, but they rejected him due to his reputation. However, he applied at Moulin Rouge, and they gladly hired him (due to his fame as a drag queen).

If you want to hear music, then click on the below link and then minimize the browser that pops up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcFdpxJelpw

LiamMoulinRouge-2.gif

On the night of Liam's first show, most of the men in the audience were laughing their heads off and/or mocking him by blowing kisses at him. Some men, however, ran out of the room in horror. His show became so popular, that it became the main feature. Liam was dying inside from all of the humiliation. He was also freaked out by how artistically bizarre the people working at Moulin Rouge were. Recently, EA offered him some more time slots, meaning that he would be payed money and be able to more sufficiently support himself without the stage humiliation. Liam abandoned his Moulin Rouge career and fled back to EA. He got a job at an ice cream parlor to earn extra money. The owner hired him because he loved his old performance at Moulin Rouge, because he thought that it was brilliantly funny.

Comments

• Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited March 2011
    I happen to like Moulin Rouge. :cry:

And Nicole Kiddman. :mrgreen:
    259g3le.gif
  • Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited March 2011
    :lol:
  • LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited March 2011
    :lol::lol:
  • Simmersaurus_RexSimmersaurus_Rex Posts: 3,021 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Haha! Brilliant, Hag. :lol:

I'd love to see you do a Burlesque one to go along with this!!!
  • hag1TSOTSOhag1TSOTSO Posts: 2,863 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Haha! Brilliant, Hag. :lol:

I'd love to see you do a Burlesque one to go along with this!!!
    I do have something planned for Mardi Gras this Tuesday, though it's not "Burlesque" (or any burlesque show for that matter). However, I could make that happen (even though I've never seen the movie). I did see the first half hour or so of "Moulin Rouge! (2001)" and couldn't watch any more of it. It was just too bizarre (though perhaps now I could manage to watch more of it at my current age).
  • MontebelloMontebello Posts: 168
    edited March 2011
    That's so funny yet so disturbing! LOL :lol: :shock:
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited March 2011
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

lmao :lol:
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited March 2011
    Oh, my. Liam....looks so.....I don't even know. I'm speechless
    :lol:

But I hated that movie Moulin Rouge. Ewan McGregor couldn't even save it.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • elijahhines10elijahhines10 Posts: 6,433 Member
    edited March 2011
    Am I gonna be in any more of your stories:P

I'd like to:D

And this is too funny:lol:
    Can't wait to see Martha in 'em:)
    edited March 2011
    Am I gonna be in any more of your stories:P

I'd like to:D

And this is too funny:lol:
    Can't wait to see Martha in 'em:)
    I could work you into some, such as my upcoming "Liam's High School Daze" series.
  • Twitchy51290Twitchy51290 Posts: 367 Member
    edited March 2011
    Hahahahaha!!!! :lol::mrgreen: Like I have said before.. Too awesome :wink:
  • elijahhines10elijahhines10 Posts: 6,433 Member
    edited March 2011
    Yay8)
    I could be his best friend:shock:
  • DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
    edited March 2011
    "Liam Rouge"!! Loool :lol: :twisted:
  • JEL52895JEL52895 Posts: 11,632 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I don't think I want to know what Moulin Rouge is...
    I know this may sound odd, but Liam is...pretty there. :shock:
  • Hellz_AngelHellz_Angel Posts: 1,694 Member
    edited March 2011
    Yay for Liam Rouge lol. Lol you shouldve stuck him on Roxannes's body then used the song about her from the movie >.<
    <3 JD & LC 3-20-13 <3
    edited March 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    I don't think I want to know what Moulin Rouge is...
    I know this may sound odd, but Liam is...pretty there. :shock:

Moulin Rouge is a cabaret that was founded in Paris, France in 1899. A cabaret is a restaurant and/or nightclub that features live entertainment. It also refers to the form of entertainment that is shown at a cabaret, which contains comedy, song, dance, and theater. It can also refer to a Mediterranean-style brothel. If you want to read more about it, you can do so here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moulin_Rouge

"Moulin Rouge!" is also the name of a 2001 romantic musical film that is very bizarre (at least in my opinion). o_O
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited March 2011
    great hag you always make me giggle.

Wouldnt it be nice if we could cross dress our sims
    h2xmsbl]

• CloudwalkerNZCloudwalkerNZ Posts: 1,343 New Member
    edited March 2011
    :D:mrgreen:
    edited March 2011
    Here's a nighttime exterior of Moulin Rouge.

moulin-rouge_1by7.jpg"width=640,height=480"

Some pictures of the interior.

e8894M.Rouge.04.jpg

3084472837_e3b6f24c70.jpg

Can-can dancers performing at Moulin Rouge.

cancan.jpg

Poster for the movie "Moulin Rouge! (2001)" staring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor. Be forewarned, the movie is very bizarre (at least in my opinion). o_O

Moulin-Rouge-.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited March 2011
    Bump.
  • luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited March 2011
    lol this is great
    edited March 2011
    They deleted the other thread. -_- I was enjoying your phobias. That sounds messed up. XD

Look! It's a hidden bump! =O
  • belatedvalentinebelatedvalentine Posts: 99 Member
    edited March 2011
    This is a win :D
    edited March 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    They deleted the other thread. -_- I was enjoying your phobias. That sounds messed up. XD

I'm also afraid of stepping in the ocean, as I'm afraid of stepping on pebbles, coral, or other stuff that could harm my feet. The last time I was at the beach was in the first half of 2004. I'm not afraid of the beach, I just don't see any reason to go there. I now would also never take my shirt off at the beach (or in public for that matter) as it would make me feel insecure. Do you have a SIMians account? If you don't know what that is, it's a social networking site for simmers to chat, have fun, and make friends. It was started by Zeri. If you don't have an account, you could make one and we could chat sometime. Here's a link to it:

http://simians.wall.fm
    edited March 2011
    hag1TSOTSO wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

I'm also afraid of stepping in the ocean, as I'm afraid of stepping on pebbles, coral, or other stuff that could harm my feet. The last time I was at the beach was in the first half of 2004. I'm not afraid of the beach, I just don't see any reason to go there. I now would also never take my shirt off at the beach (or in public for that matter) as it would make me feel insecure. Do you have a SIMians account? If you don't know what that is, it's a social networking site for simmers to chat, have fun, and make friends. It was started by Zeri. If you don't have an account, you could make one and we could chat sometime. Here's a link to it:

http://simians.wall.fm
    I'm afraid of stepping on things in the ocean too! Not just harmful things, anything. XD I have only been to the beach a few times and I can go in a little. I was once on a vacation somewhere and ended up at the beach. I enjoyed pulling up my pant legs and wading in a little, definitely no swimming though.

As for the other site, I don't know...I go on these forums because they're "official". It wants to know my birthday and I'm all about the blah blah blah internet safety. I see females on these forums saying, "I'm 13!" and I'm like scared0015.gif girl, you gonna die. XD