Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CK213's Architectural Imaginarium.

Comments

• Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited January 2011
    You are bad, CK. I swing by the thread to see what you're up to and see that you've uploaded the AQA Large--just when I've finished decorating my AQA Medium! :shock: Oh well, at least I have a mini-project for next weekend planned. :lol:

I was going to vamp this house out but it didn't seem to fit it's character. I don't know if you're interested in seeing what others do with your houses after they're out of your hands but just humor me...
    Screenshot-1877.jpg
    Screenshot-1872.jpg
    Screenshot-1887.jpg
    Screenshot-1880.jpg
    Screenshot-1882.jpg
    Screenshot-1885.jpg

I love this house--perfect size for a family the Don Pedro doors and windows are a gorgeous accent. We salute you!
    Screenshot-1876.jpg
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    CK213 wrote:
    Give me some feedback on that apartment. I put it in my existing Sunset Vally and no NPCS would move in. But I put it in a brand new SV and NPCs were there automatically.

I think all the NPCs already have homes in an existing save so there is no need for them to move into new apartment buildings. I'm sure there must be a way to force it though.

I've put the apartment into three games so far. The first was my Sunset Valley save. I played my main family for several days and went back to check on the apartment from Edit Town and no NPCs had moved in--no surprise there. Next I put it in a new Riverview but only after I had picked a family to play--I think that might have messed it up because, once again, no NPC moved in. The third time, I placed it in Barnacle Bay. I placed it from Edit Town before picking a house to play for several days. No one moved in. I think my error with the Barnacle Bay save was that I'm using NRaas SP mod and I chose to run the homeless out of town... :oops:

I'm going to give it one more try. This time when I open up a fresh town I will place the apartment in Edit Town and when I pick a household to play, I won't evict the homeless. I think that this will do the trick.

I'll let you know how it goes.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited January 2011
    Darkling wrote:
    You are bad, CK. I swing by the thread to see what you're up to and see that you've uploaded the AQA Large--just when I've finished decorating my AQA Medium! :shock: Oh well, at least I have a mini-project for next weekend planned. :lol:

I was going to vamp this house out but it didn't seem to fit it's character. I don't know if you're interested in seeing what others do with your houses after they're out of your hands but just humor me...
    Screenshot-1877.jpg
    Screenshot-1872.jpg
    Screenshot-1887.jpg
    Screenshot-1880.jpg
    Screenshot-1882.jpg
    Screenshot-1885.jpg

I love this house--perfect size for a family the Don Pedro doors and windows are a gorgeous accent. We salute you!
    Screenshot-1876.jpg

Those look great, Darkling.
    My interiors tend to be on the bland side, but I don't feel bad about. It should be up to the simmer to make it their own. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited January 2011
    CK,
    I would just like to thank you for your AMAZING homes. And tell you that they are the reason I have moved my family back to Bridgeport. The lot sizes always seems to work. Keep up the good work.

-signed a friendly lurker/admirer
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    octojenn wrote:
    CK,
    I would just like to thank you for your AMAZING homes. And tell you that they are the reason I have moved my family back to Bridgeport. The lot sizes always seems to work. Keep up the good work.

-signed a friendly lurker/admirer

Thanks, Octojenn. :)
  • Options
    CUTEBINACUTEBINA Posts: 3,478 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Wow! Everyone's houses look AMAZING :oops: I can never make a nice exterior!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2011
    WOW! Your builds are absolutely awesome! :shock: I love the AQA series! My favourite among them are the large family home and the medium family home. Also your urban lots looks fantastic! Left well deserved recommendations for all your builds! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Hi, CK!

I was playing my Sunset Valley save, following my sim Sian around town, and saw this outside of your apartment:
    Screenshot-1930.jpg

Yeah, three NPCs who apparently live there. I sent Sian on her way but staked out the apartment. Later I saw Miss Keaton, my family's maid, returning home.
    Screenshot-1936.jpg

Maybe the reason why no NPCs moved in before is that it took my game some time to generate more homeless after I had them run out of town. I think I'm going to move Sian's widowed grannie into the apartment so that she can harass, I mean, interact with the neighbors. :twisted:
  • Options
    orisisroseorisisrose Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited January 2011
    Great builds. Went through your studio and hit it with a rec'ing ball. Can't wait to see what else you come out with. bookmarked.

Rose
  • Options
    orisisroseorisisrose Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited January 2011
    Liam'd. Sorry bout dp.

Rose
  • Options
    Ceeecee3Ceeecee3 Posts: 789 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Bookmarked!!
  • Options
    Stacyblue1Stacyblue1 Posts: 142 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Beautiful lots ! Thank you so much for sharing. I am now on a downloading spree :D ...Bookmarked
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited February 2011
    Wowzers. These lots are seriously amazing. I love the Urbanite series. Definitely downloading those.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Wowzers. These lots are seriously amazing. I love the Urbanite series. Definitely downloading those.

And I love your wall art!
    Thank you so much. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Maximilian1996Maximilian1996 Posts: 1,412 New Member
    edited February 2011

me too!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AllisonLWAllisonLW Posts: 12
    edited February 2011
    Hi! I saw that you posted pictures of the Bridgeport World modified on another thread. It was awesome and I have wanted an expanded Bridgeport for a while... one where I have room to build a couple houses at least. Is it possible to post it for download?

Allison
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Hi CK! :-)

BUMP!! ^_^
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Darkling wrote:
    Hi CK! :-)

BUMP!! ^_^

Hi, Darkling. :D
    I'm about to post about your mysterious plasma drink box in the Curious Happenings thread.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/15/350453.page
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    When will there be new houses?
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Are your working on some new homes?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2011
    I agree. CK makes some nice homes and community spot locations. I can't wait to see what he does next.
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Hmm...looks like it's time to start building again. :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    CK213 wrote:

For sure....can't wait too see what you create next
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited April 2011
    HI CK, i guess your all gone in Medieval, thanks for the little note on how it is, ill been wondering if its any fun :)
    But hope to see you back with some new buildings soon.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    CK213 wrote:

can't wait :mrgreen: