Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    masajo wrote: »
    Thank you very much for your wonderful words @illusie I'm now 'hooked' on the Drifter Challenge, its so much fun :)
    A very big thank you for taking a look and leaving your beautiful comments @JojoMOMSTER really appreciate your kind support :)

I'm hooked too, but I have been playing for a long time already. Are you playing the second house now? I'm playing in house 23 at the moment.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Well, I posted here 2 days ago but it was when the forums stoped to work for a while so I can´t see my comment now :confused:

All the new little houses are so cute <3 I love specially "Claire De Lune" because all those little details you added here and there and because the decor is a bit different to you use to make.

:open_mouth: Still in Drifter House 01? Play, woman! Play!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    A very big thank you for your wonderful words @Sandraelle really appreciate all your kind support :)
    Wow @illusie you're doing so well getting to house 23, I think it'll take me all year to reach that one :)
    Thank you very much @AIRIS6962 for your beautiful words, it's so good to play and build with this challenge isn't it, I've never had so much fun :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Pura Vida

Here is a contemporary toddler and child friendly home built in Brindleton Bay. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms, study and modern open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms plus bar area. Outdoors there is a front bbq patio, rear garden with swimming pool and a side nook for relaxation :)

Download here
    More pics here

avqOyfO.png

PtEutMj.jpg

O6grPrP.jpg

GAicjak.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Pura Vida is a very lovely family home! :) Very great exterior design, stone wall texture, great sloped roofing and very nice dormer! Very nice outdoors living sitting and guitar music area on the left front area. It looked very restful.Very lovely front patio outdoors dining and bbq area! The candles on the table and patterned rug are pretty! The back patio pool area with lounger and drinks tray is very nice.
    Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of the living areas! The calming natural coloured walls and patterned walls are very nice. Very lovely sofa and armchairs fireplace sitting and tv watching area! The curtains on the windows are pretty!Sims will have fun playing chess there.Very nice kitchen design, The flowers are pretty on the bar stools counter. Sims will enjoy having a drink and using their laptop there.Very nice windows dining area! Sims will enjoy eating meals in the sunlight. The plants are nice on the dining table. Very nice study room to enjoy using the computer at the desk or reading a book. It is great a coffee machine is there to get a drink. The furnishings and colour schemes of the bedrooms are very pretty! The kids bedroom is very sweet!
    It is a very nice home for a family :)
    Many, many thanks dear @rosemow for such a beautiful review, you are always so very kind :) Thank you also for all your wonderful support which is always very welcomed and greatly appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Pura Vida is gorgeous!
    Thank you very much for your beautiful words @illusie really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Rainbow Rendezvous

As the tasks for house three of the Drifter Challenge were achieved a park could be added to Oasis Springs so .... I built one! Here is Rainbow Rendezvous, a bright and cheery park with lots and lots of activities including bbq/picnic area, swimming pool, bars, restaurant, cafe, chess balcony, gym and yoga studio. There is a mediterranean theme and is child, toddler and pet friendly. This park can also be changed to a pool, bar, cafe, restaurant, gym, lounge and nightclub venues and will function when converted :)

Download here
    More pics here

DwH0FTo.png

uD9PFeD.jpg

JclspGc.jpg

caZ2rVM.jpg

9O64HMq.jpg

7f8vVlw.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited April 2020
    Rainbow Rendezvous is such a lovely, cheerful and colourful park! :) The design. furnishing of each area and the layout is very great! There are so many fun and enjoyable activities for sims to do! The colors, string lights, large colourful patterned rug under the pond.colorful seating throughout the park areas, and cushions look very great! Very lovely dining areas both indoors and outside! The outdoors bar area and the bbq area are so very nice ,and lovely colorful Interior cafe and restaurant areas ! The bubbles machine area, kids play areas, ping pong area ,pool. pets area.special wedding area, chess balcony, and indoors gym and yoga studio areas are all so very lovely!
    It is so very detailed and such a lovely happy park for all members of Sims families to enjoy visiting! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for all your beautiful kindness and support. Your words bring great happiness and are always such a great pleasure to read :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited April 2020
    I need to d/l the Rainbow park. It looks like so much fun!!
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    This is amazing
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
    Thank you very much @JojoMOMSTER for your wonderful support, it was so much fun to build once it got started :)
    Many thanks for your beautiful words @joRN1414 really appreciate your lovely kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Amazing park, dear Christine! <3 I will need it in my game for sure. Lots of fun!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Great new builds Masajo. I especially like Pura Vida . Well done 🌟
    A very big thank you for your kind and beautiful words @AIRIS6962 you've made my day :)
    Thank you very much @soocoolsim really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Here catching up on more of your beautiful and inspiring creations dear @masajo, wonderful and lovely as always
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, love your Rainbow Rendezvous Park! So colorful and lots of activities. Beautifully done!
    Many thanks for your very generous and lovely words @BreeMiles really appreciate all your kind support :)
    Thank you very much @Sandraelle for all your beautiful kindness, it was such a lot of fun to create :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Pinot Point

This is house number three for the Drifter Challenge where I was very lucky to acquire a money tree! Pinot Point is a modern three bedroom toddler friendly family home with open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, two bathrooms and an upper balcony for fitness and well being. There is a front porch and a rear garden with lots of activities including swimming pool, bbq, lounge area and creative corner :)

Download here
    More pics here

nDOlPjS.png

cVihVy0.jpg

RgiO9yU.jpg

juyBv49.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

A very nice home Masajo. Great you are enjoying the drifters challenge. Well done 🌟😄
    edited May 2020
    Pinot Point is a lovely modern family home! :) Very nice exterior design,large glass windows bringing in sunlight, and pretty flowers and trees in the front garden area! Very lovely backyard garden areas! The design and layout is great!Very nice pool area for Sims to enjoy swimming or relaxing poolside on the loungers. Very nice outdoor dining and bbq area to enjoy cooking and dining outdoors in the outdoors air. The candles on the dining table are pretty! Very nice creative corner! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel, doing artwork on the activities table, woodworking, and playing the guitar! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The natural colours and yellow colour are lovely! Very nice open plan layout of the living areas.The leafy patterned curtains are pretty and great patterned floor rugs in the areas. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area to enjoy watching tv with sunlight through the windows.They will have fun playing chess. Great computer study desk nook under the stairs! Very nice design of the kitchen and nice natural texture of furniture. Very lovely furnishing, layout, yellow and blue colour scheme of the bedrooms!
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    Thank you very much @soocoolsim for all your wonderful kindness and support. I am thoroughly enjoying the Drifter challenge though I'll have to do house two again as I failed to get the plants haha :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    A very big thank you for such beautiful words dear @rosemow which are so enjoyable to read. I really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top