March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Claire De Lune

Built in Brindleton Bay this small traditional and contemporary home comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, junk/storage room plus open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms. There is a garage at the front and small garden at the rear with swimming pool and patio for bbq dining and relaxation :)

Download here
    More pics here

MXM0NE2.png

NyXvFb9.jpg

HYzQHSf.jpg

OZ2xpOa.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited April 2020
    Claire De Lune is so cute. I love the colour scheme. Lovey home. I especially love the tiny pool <3
    @illusie a very big thank you for your beautiful words, very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Claire De Lune is a very lovely family home! :) Very pretty and homely exterior design, long dormers, and lovely fenced floral entry area. The garage is great! Very nice backyard area! The pool and water fountain in it is very nice,and Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers.Very nice outdoors dining area to enjoy eating meals cooked on the bbq. They will enjoy sitting resting in the armchairs chatting or have fun playing chess. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The open plan layout and grey and blue colours of the kitchen, living and dining areas is very nice. Very nice kitchen design and it is great there is a computer counter area.Very nice dining area! The fireplace will keep Sims whilst dining, and it is very nice the dining chairs used and that the table has been angled. The hanging herbs on the fireplace wall and fruit bowl on the dining table are pretty! Very nice tv watching sitting area. Very lovely furnishing and restful colour scheme of the bedrooms. The confetti patterned bedhead wall in the master bedroom is very nice and the koala in the kids room is cute!
    It is a very nice home for a family! :)
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Wow @masajo. I don’t always comment but I thoroughly enjoy following your thread. Claire de lune, Is such a cute felt like the fence, the carport and how it all pulls together.
    It is always so very wonderful to read your beautiful words dear @rosemow :) Thank you so much for all your fantastic support and kindness, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    A very big thank you for stopping by and leaving such beautiful comments @JojoMOMSTER really appreciate your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, Claire De Lune is so cute! Love the architecture and colors and like how you did the carport. Very nice inside too! :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Beautiful home! I love how the layout is open but the stairs slightly separates the kitchen from the living area! Nice look with the wood sections in the brick wall!
    Many thanks for your kind and lovely words @Sandraelle really appreciate all your wonderful support :)
    Thank you very much @romagi1 for your beautiful words, your kindness and support are very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Clair de Lune is very pretty. Well done 🤗
    A very big thank you @BreeMiles and @soocoolsim for your wonderful words, very kind of you both :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Casa Nova

The Drifter Challenge has been on my 'to do list' for such a long time so I thought now was a good opportunity to begin and I must say I'm having incredible fun with this and would like to thank the amazing @Vihisha very much. Here is my first home, a Mediterranean toddler and child friendly casa with two bedrooms, one bathroom and open plan living areas. There is a front porch and rear garden with swimming pool, bbq patio and art nook :)

Download here
    More pics here

dkpTkrd.png

4FAb0BH.jpg

x8bhVHf.jpg

POvSGPV.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Casa Nova is a lovely Mediterranean family home! :) Very nice exterior design, stone wall texture, and pretty flowerbox windows! Very nice sitting area on front porch. The candles on the table are calming and pretty, Very lovely outdoors dining and bbq porch! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining there and have fun playing chess. Very nice pool patio with poolside loungers to relax in the sunshine. The yellow coloured furnishings are a nice sunshine touch, and the art gazebo is great! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or doing artwork on the activities table. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The colors are very nice. Very nice open plan layout of the living, kitchen and dining area. The sunflowers on the dining table are pretty! Sims will enjoy using the laptop there also. Very nice corner sitting nook to enjoy watching tv. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. Very nice kitchen design. The bedrooms are lovely! Very nice green, orange and yellow colour of the Kids room. The teddies and the animal chair are cute! Kids will enjoy sitting there reading books. Very nice master bedroom. Nice sunshine yellow curtains and the wall decorations are lovely.
    It is a very lovely family home! :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for all your kind support and wonderful words which are always such a great pleasure to read and bring much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    I love your Casa Nova dear, very lovely and beautiful <3
    Many, many thanks dear @BreeMiles for your beautiful words, really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Silver Goose

Drifter house number 2, Silver Goose is a small toddler friendly family home built in Willow Creek with two bedrooms and one bathroom, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, front and rear decks with various activities plus swimming pool, using basegame items only :)

Download here
    More pics here

2R8NbNv.png

vqKstpE.jpg

tu29bWP.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Silver Goose is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design,and pretty flowerbox windows and flowers in front garden! Very nice outdoors dining and bbq area on front porch. Very nice back deck areas for Sims to enjoy relaxing on the loungers, have fun playing chess or enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air. The school bag and sports items are nice homely touches. Very nice fenced pool! The sunflowers are sunny and cheerful! Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of the living areas. The natural wood flooring is calming..Very nice kitchen and dining area. The fruit wallart and patterned floor rug under the dining table are nice. Very nice sofa, cute animal chair, and armchair sitting area for the family to enjoy watching tv together, reading and listening to music through the wall speaker. The fruit bowl and fruit wallart look great together! Very lovely bedrooms! Very nice furnishing, colour schemes and room layout! The candles are pretty on the bedside table in the master bedroom and red lamp and red rose are nice touches of red colour to complement the grey of the walls and furnishings. Very pretty pink colour scheme of the kids room! The bunny, llama and unicorn wall print are cute!
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for your beautiful review, such a great pleasure to read. You really are kindness itself and I truly appreciate all your wonderful support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    I love the drifter challenge. Great to see you joined too! Your Casa Nova is cute!
    Silver Goose is a lovely family home
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Well if I was a silly goose ummm 🤔 errr, I mean a toddler, I would be quite content in your Casa Nova or Silver Goose. I would have bright bedroom with plenty to do and my fearless older sibling not too far away. There would be a bit of space outside for me to dig in the dirt too.
    Thank you very much for your wonderful words @illusie I'm now 'hooked' on the Drifter Challenge, its so much fun :)
    A very big thank you for taking a look and leaving your beautiful comments @JojoMOMSTER really appreciate your kind support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, your latest creations, Casa Nova and Silver Goose are both charming little homes. Love the backyard in the Casa Nova and it looks so authentic looking. Silver Goose looks so cozy and has a nice exterior color palette and love the way the front looks. Well done! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top