Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, loving the architectural design on this one and the color scheme really looks good. Interiors are great as well. Wonderful job on it! :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Gotcha is well thought out and very masculine! Love the little morning coffee bar and all the green! Green being one of my fav colors :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Gotcha is such a good and catchy name! The architecture and interior are very pretty. Awesome job <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
  • PinenutsPinenuts Posts: 99 Member
    I frikkin' love that boxy, broken-down-and-busted hotel build. Glamorous and cute it great but it's builds like these that instantly evoke a story. Kudos. @masajo
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    A very big thank you @soocoolsim for leaving such wonderful comments, very kind of you :)
    Many thanks @Sandraelle for your beautiful words, very much appreciated :)
    @romagi1 green is one of my fav colours to work with too, thank you very much for your kindness :)
    Thank you so much @illusie for all your wonderful support, very much appreciated :)
    @BreeMiles a very big thank you for all your beautiful kindness and support :)
    Really pleased you like it @Pinenuts thank you very much for stopping by and leaving such wonderful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Gotcha is absolutely original. I love the design, the layout and the modern architecture. Great job :)
    Thank you very much @superbibi11 for your kind and beautiful words which are always such a great pleasure to read :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2018
    Serenity Spa

This spa is a DNA Request build for @cmbaker16 and is set in the heart of Newcrest. There is parking at the front with a bbq dining area and chess terrace. At the rear is a coffee terrace, swimming pool and hot tub with a wishing well in the garden. Going inside is the reception with a coffee bar and waiting area. There is a massage room, WCs, gym and pedicure room on this floor and on the upper storey are the sauna, yoga studio and changing rooms together with an outdoor meditation balcony. The gym and fitness studio is at the top of the tower :)

Download here
    More pics here

ooiNvQT.png

Pe8ulGU.jpg

Ht8Pw1V.jpg

SGLTmj8.jpg

FSlGR0Y.jpg

gL45GtZ.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Serenity Spa looks a very peaceful and calming venue to visit and do the various activities :) The exterior design of the building looks very nice! Very nice patterned glass roofing! The outdoors areas are very nice ! The flowers in the outdoors areas and the floral sculpture look very pretty! The statues look very nice through the gardens,Sims will have fun playing chess outdoors in the air, and enjoy swimming in the pool or relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice outdoors dining nook for Sims to enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the umbrella covered table . The candles are a nice touch on the table. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the Spa! The brown colour scheme of the reception area is nice and calming. It looks nice how the front desk is set up for Sims to check in at the reception counter, and enjoy sitting in the waiting area armchairs chatting. Sims will enjoy getting a drink and snack from the espresso bar and having them in the sunshine at a table on the coffee terrace. It is nice that the wishing well is in the build. Very nice furnishing of each of the activities areas in the venue! It is nice that sims can enjoy having a relaxing massage in the massage room, and keep fit using the fitness equipment in the gym. The way that the fitness equipment items have been placed looks very nice. Very nice pedicure room, for Sims to relax in the massage chair. They will enjoy quietly doing yoga on the mats in the yoga studio, and enjoy spending time in the sauna. It is nice that there is a drinks tray there for sims to have a drink whilst having a sauna,Very nice outdoors meditation balcony! Sims will enjoy peacefully sitting on the meditation stools around the central flowers feature in the outdoors air, meditating . Very nice dancing area! Sims will have fun dancing to the stereo music on the dance floor, and keep fit using the punching bags.
    It is a very nice spa venue! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for commenting so beautifully on the spa, your words always bring great happiness. Thank you also for your fabulous support and kindness, I really appreciate all you do for us :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Awesome Spa @masajo! Love the shape of the build and the interior colors and decor are so calm and soothing to the senses. Well except for the boxing area, as it should energize, which you did! :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Thank you very much @romagi1 for your kind and beautiful words, I couldn't help 'letting rip' with the boxing room, so much energy is needed in these studios! :)
    A big thank you for your very generous comments @BreeMiles really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    It's so pretty! I love it :love: Thank you so much for creating me, my very own unique spa. My sims will love this place!
  • PinenutsPinenuts Posts: 99 Member
    Good spa! Actually reminds me of one I've seen in Long Beach CA.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Serenity Spa looks like a lovely peaceful place to unwind and relax. Well done :D
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, gorgeous looking spa you designed. Love it!! Funny, I was going to name the spa area on my cruise ship that I'm currently building, Serenity Spa, think I will change it, lol.
    Many thanks for lovely words @cmbaker16 I'm really pleased you like the spa, it was such a pleasure to build :)
    Thank you very much @Pinenuts the design of the spa is very similar to one near where I live too :)
    A very big thank you @soocoolsim for your wonderful words and support, very kind of you :)
    @Sandraelle I was wondering what masterpiece you'd be working on and a cruise ship sounds fun, thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Gotcha is awesome <3 Serenity fits very well for the name of your Spa. So very beautiful detailed! <3
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Serenity Spa is charming. I absolutely love it. It's incredibly detailed and I really like the name.
    Thank you very much @AIRIS6962 for your beautiful words, really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    Many thanks @superbibi11 for your wonderful words and support, very kind of you and very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Eureka

Eureka is a DNA Request build for @deadncrispy a modern/contemporary style for a family. There are five bedrooms and four bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining areas, laundry room, study and gaming room. In the basement is a gym and spa with areas for yoga and meditation, hot tub, massage and pedicure, together with a video editing room. Rear garden with childrens play area, bbq patio, lounge and an infinity pool :)

Download here
    More pics here

zMjzb9S.png

x7t7kFQ.jpg

N6nvVar.jpg

UKTPDhN.jpg

X2EehSp.jpg

WHa8SLY.jpg

ExmlHcU.jpg

1reEmOu.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Eureka is a very nice modern /contemporary home ! :) The exterior design of the home and the roofing design is very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The infinity pool is great! Nice sofa and armchairs sitting area where Sims can relax and have a chat, or playing the guitar. Kids will have fun on the swings and watching birds come to the seed feeder. Very nice bbq area for Sims to enjoy cooking and dining outdoors in the air. The way that you have lined the pathway edges with the stones through the build looks very nice! The palm trees are a nice touch in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The green, black and grey colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice dining area. It is great that there is a bar nook there for Sims to enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal. The fruit bowl is a nice home touch on the table. The stone texture of the kitchen walls gives a look to the kitchen. Very nice living room area for Sims to enjoy sitting resting there watching tv. The harvest basket looks nice on the coffee table. The study room is very nice with the study desk table in the corner for Sims to enjoy sitting there using the computer. They will also enjoy sitting in the armchair reading a book. The green walls in the gaming room looks so very effective ! Sims will have fun playing computer games there. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The wall items add a very nice look to the bedrooms. It is nice that there is a chess balcony for playing chess outdoors.Very nice basement level! It is great that there are areas there for Sims to enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit, to enjoy having a relaxing massage in the chair or on the table, quietly do yoga on the mats and meditate on the meditation stools, and for spending time in the hot tub. It is great that there is a video station studio nook there.
    It is a very nice modern home! :)
    Your beautiful words always bring so much happiness dear @rosemow and I will always be very grateful for all your support. A very big thank you for all your kindness and for taking time to review our work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top