Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Thank you so much @AIRIS6962 for your beautiful words and wonderful support, very kind of you :)
    Many thanks for your wonderful words @Sandraelle really appreciate your kindness :)
    A very big thank you @illusie for leaving such beautiful comments, your kindness and support is greatly appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Whimiscal Woodland is beautiful. I really love the exterior and how you arranged the windows of the façade.
    The interior has a very characteristic style. The backyard is amazing, I love the fishing pond!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Very nice lot indeed @masajo . Whimsical Woodland matches it's name perfectly. Well done :smiley:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    First I just love the name Whimsical Woodland! :) Beautiful landscaping, the guitar by the campfire is a great touch!
    A very big thank you @superbibi11 @soocoolsim and @romagi1 for all your beautiful comments, I really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Hotel Dusk

Hotel Dusk is a DNA Request Team build for @KalopsianDreamer which is based on a Nintendo DS game, an old motel which is dingy, dirty and dated, in need of urgent care and repair. It's so bad people stopped visiting and was bought and turned into a rundown home for young adults run by an elderly lady. The story is yours ....

Download here
    More pics here

SLlfZPv.png

sr5UwKD.jpg

LHTrd5Y.jpg

uo7On8O.jpg

ZZcUXJw.jpg

A3ia89l.jpg

s4jhCGq.jpg

CLiph2W.jpg

w6utRyg.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hotel Dusk is a great rundown home! :) The brown brick texture of the exterior, the type of windows used, and the way the lights spell out the word Hotel looks great! The old yellow awnings are a nice touch. The enlarged vehicles are a great touch in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior to reflect the background details of the build! The faded patterned wallpaper, cobwebs, piping and the rips and cracks on the walls give a great look and feel to the rooms! It is a very detailed build which you would have put a lot of time and work into, to give it such a great rundown look. The reception area looks great! The red floor suits the build type, and the fan is a great touch on the desk counter. It is great that there is a computer behind the counter to do work on to run the Home. The wall clock and calendar look great on the wall there. It looks great how you have designed the dining room and kitchen areas. The different types of dining chairs used there looks great and condiments look great on the tables. It is great that there is a pantry and a wine cellar in the build, and a greenhouse for growing plants indoors. Sims will have fun playing basketball outside, and darts , card table games or the llama table top games in the bar area. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar. The design of the office area is very nice. It is great that there a wood working section on the roof, for Sims to enjoy doing wood crafting. The cluttered storage room looks great. Very nice layout and furnishing of each of the 8 suites! It is such a very detailed build! You have furnished it so very well!
    It is a great build, which simmers will enjoy downloading and using to tell their own sims households stories :)
    A million thank yous dear @rosemow for saying such wonderful words which are always a great pleasure to read. I had so much fun with this build and discovering spiders actually move in the webs! Thank you also for all your beautiful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    You’re very welcome :) I don’t like that the spiders move in the webs! I think that my sims would get very scared! I don’t like real life spiders at all!
    I'm not overly keen on them in real life either dear @rosemow and every Autumn I place conkers (horse chestnuts) in the corners of our rooms as it keeps them out :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Hotel Dusk is an awesome creation, dear Christine! So funny! Very well detailed and done. I love it! <3
    About spiders, I like them, although I kill them without mercy sometimes. I have 2 fake spiders on my desk, some gifts from my pupils when I worked as a teacher, and they are called Federico y Catalina :mrgreen:
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Hotel Dusk is awesome, dear @masajo , so detailed! Impressive job!
    I love animals, but I'm really not a fan of spiders too :#
    Wonderful home and so full of character! Wow! The spiders really move in the web?!?!? Ewww! :)

I've never heard of conkers but we put peppermint oil on teabags this year as there seem to be more spiders than usual. Never tried it before so hoping it works! The house smells good anyway! :mrgreen:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Great job on your hotel! You really captured the feel and look of an unkempt, cluttered and rundown hotel converted into young adult rooms. Very creative and well done!
    Thank you very much @AIRIS6962 I also show no mercy most of the time! Love the names of your fake spiders :)
    A very big thank you @superbibi11 the spiders really creeped me out when I was playtesting this build :)
    Many thanks @romagi1 they were crawling all over! Thank you also for the tip about peppermint on teabags, I'll be trying that next year :)
    I have never had so much fun building such a rundown place @Sandraelle thank you very much for your wonderful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    The Hub

The Hub is a DNA Request build for @Simlena528 a modern Alien home for a family with girl and boy toddlers. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen and living areas. Outdoors there are upper terraces with bar and dining facilities plus a workout nook and a lower terrace with lounge area :)

Download here
    More pics here

NKQ1bKh.png

OUXjYqj.png

uB3RSyx.jpg

IohxHbe.jpg

CApOwxg.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited October 2018
    The Hub is a very nice modern Alien home! :) The exterior design of the home looks very great! The glass dome roofing and the green colour of the exterior walls give a great look to the home! The green, orange, blue and yellow colour scheme through the home looks very nice. The windows are nice, creating a nice light filled home where Sims can enjoy sunshine coming in. Very nice outdoors dining nook patio where Sims will enjoy eating meals that they have cooked on the bbq. The type of dining chairs used suits an alien home very well. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the lime bar with their meal. The green and orange flowers, trees and plants in the outdoors areas look very nice. It looks very nice how the hedging has been used in the build. Very nice gym nook! Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the punching bag or enjoy sitting on the orange and yellow coloured cusions watching on. Nice outdoors sofa and armchairs sitting areas for Sims to enjoy resting there listening to radio music or guitar music being played. They will enjoy painting outdoors on the easel in the art nook corner. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan design layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas looks great! The blue colour of the walls and the spiderwebs on it looks very effective! Nice sofa and armchairs sitting nook for Sims to watch tv and chat, whilst enjoying the nice aroma of the incense. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. The furnishing and design of the bedrooms looks very nice! Very nice orange colour of the master bedroom walls, and the tree print lights look great on the bedhead wall. The bunny and cat look cute in the kids rooms!
    It is a very nice home for an alien family! :)
    A very big thank you as always dear @rosemow for your beautiful words which bring much happiness. You are kindness itself and your support is very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo , wow The Hub looks awesome. Very cool looks to the exterior and to every room. Great job on it.
    The Hub looks Great! Really like those rounded balconies and patios coming off the corners! Almost looks like it could take flight! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Really cool creation with the Hub. Well done :D
    Many thanks @Sandraelle for your kind and beautiful words, very much appreciated :)
    A very big thank you @romagi1 it was so much fun creating areas on the rounded terraces :)
    Thank you very much @soocoolsim for all your kindness and wonderful support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

The Hub looks so cool! You made a wonderful work, dear Christine! <3
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    You’re very welcome :) I don’t like that the spiders move in the webs! I think that my sims would get very scared! I don’t like real life spiders at all!

Once my mom saw one on her car windowshield.
    Oh hamburgers!
    Many thanks @AIRIS6962 for your wonderful words, really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    @Bubbz3388 I think I would have jumped out of my skin if I saw one where I was not expecting to :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top