Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does Father Winter leave gifts or is his appearance the "gift"?

I had a Sim that didn't even have a fireplace but Father Winter appeared in front of her house and spent the evening laughing and singing with her and she even gave HIM a gift but at the end when he vanished in a puff of smoke I didn't notice him leaving anything behind. I can remember in earlier sims games you'd get stuff like a chess board or one of those big rockets you could set off inside your house when your sims wanted to burn everything up. Cool stuff like that. Maybe he was put off cause she asked him to WooHoo and he had a schedule to keep?

Comments

• Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    I just spammed "Ask for present" and got a bunch of things from him. There wasn't the option to do so?
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    If you have a gift pile he will add presents to it.
  • FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited July 2018
    That seems rather needy that you have to ask Father Winter to give you a gift. I thought he knew who was naughty and nice and all that. :-P Or am I thinking of someone else? Course some of my sims would get a big old pile of coal.
  • AilurophiletteAilurophilette Posts: 49 Member
    Same in my game! He never leaves anything, ill try the presents out though!
    Origin ID: Ailurophilette | The Honeycomb Legacy |
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    When my sims asked him for presents, all he gave them were postcards!. I was hoping for expensive gifts because my sims are poor.