Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I think Turner and I don't cross paths, but he still does have more moves if he chooses the right path
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Am I third place?

Do I still get a clue?

Congratulations Iceman & Turner! Well played!

No, your clue goes to me.
    Congrats Turner!! :D lets hope you're not the Villian and sneaked the top clue to yourself.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited July 2018
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Didn't Turner and Ice get the same number of moves? 11? Or am I miscounting?

I think Turner still wins because of how the running order works, Ice is checkmate before Turner.

Yes; my crucial move was after being on F8, I needed to go to G6, even though H7 LOOKS like I'll last longer since I'd only head up north from there. But after running through every scenario, H7 would only make me lose and G6 would only make me win, so actually Sally had already won when she landed on G6. :p

Was I planning any of that out beforehand? Absolutely not. :lol: I got lucky.
    edited July 2018
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I just had a thought: what if every round the villain was caught? Does that mean almost nobody is innocent and that they were all accomplices? :D

Clue alternate ending #3? :p
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Turner moves to F7.
    Iceman moves to G8.

Turner wins!

Yep this is correct, Congrats Turner!

The placements for this Party Game are as follows...
    1. Turner/Sally - Immunity + 1st Place Clue
    2. Ice/Lana - 2nd Place Clue
    3. Lala/Moira - 3rd Place Clue
    4. Jake/Noa
    5. Haylo/Gale
    6. Kitty/Felix

Expect your clues asap (Probably tomorrow now as It is quite late for me) :)

Yay thanks. :) I'm immune for the first time! And probably my last. :lol:

I think Turner still wins because of how the running order works, Ice is checkmate before Turner.

And because he has the villain's advantage? >:)

What even would be the villain's advantage in this challenge?? :O
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Congrats Turner!! :D lets hope you're not the Villian and sneaked the top clue to yourself.

Yeah, let's hope!
    Evil-Laugh-GIF-Image-Download-2.gif

( And thanks :lol: )
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Turner wrote: »

I was just being silly.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh

I was just being silly.

I'm actually curious though; is this the first challenge the Villain didn't get an advantage?

I was just being silly.

I'm actually curious though; is this the first challenge the Villain didn't get an advantage?

Maybe villain got to pick his number first? I don't know if that's an advantage or not, though.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

I was just being silly.

Maybe villain got to pick his number first? I don't know if that's an advantage or not, though.

Or maybe the villain gets to be aware of all of the first picks before they picked?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »

I was just being silly.

Or maybe the villain gets to be aware of all of the first picks before they picked?

Oooh. That would be helpful.
    Twiddle didn't actually say. So I wasn't sure if there was one
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    There wasn't an advantage for this one, Just because there wasn't really anyway the Villain could have an advantage without it being too overpowered. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Got my clue! Now I'm going to reread the episodes and see if I can figure it out!
    If you're willing to share the clue information that would be cool.... :D I'd like to know who to vote this round.
    I got the numbers 3 19 9.

I had no idea at first, but when converted to the equivalent alphabet letters, they spell out CSI.

Sooooooooo

I was thinking it could be Noa at first, but she's part of MI5, and its American equivalent is either the CIA or FBI.

Now who plays a detective on TV? Or in other words, a crime scene investigator?

I thought of a date. But twiddle wouldn’t use Americanized dates.

3 19 9 is March 19 2009.

Not home. Will reread them.
    Oooh. CSI.
    Love amongst the corpses indeed
    edited July 2018
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I was thinking it could be Noa at first, but she's part of MI5, and its American equivalent is either the CIA or FBI.

Now who plays a detective on TV? Or in other words, a crime scene investigator?

Felix? :o well that does point to Felix but I'm not the Villian. :D does CSI not point to anyone else? Is it even CSI? Twiddle might be being tricky, hmm....
    I'll wait for Turner to give his thoughts

Gilberto: "Yeah! But I've watched every episode of your show! I've watched from Season 1-13 and you always know what to say! You know all that cool technical CSI stuff! Like if she was killed with a shoe you could say *Imitates Felix* "I guess you could say... The shoe is on the other foot!" or if she was killed because she hated the Disney Film Frozen "I guess someone couldn't... Let it go!" or... or you could put on your sunglasses and do the...

(insert video of David Caruso of CSI)

I don't know -- Turner will need some pretty strong evidence to sway me from voting Felix.
    What the heck. Twiddle why are you doing this to me? :D

I won't die if I get a majority vote right? (if I'm not the Villian) I'm not ready for my Felix to go yet. :'(