Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lifespans Doubled

PatchouliNittPatchouliNitt Posts: 78 Member
edited July 2018 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
I've only noticed this when one of my legacy people had a child who was a fairy. I know that fairy lives are longer but now even human sim lives are. My human baby has a baby lifespan of 8 days even if I've set human sim lifespan in the options for 4 days only, and so on and so forth (I currently have baby lifespan at 2 days in the options but babies are babies for 4 days).

All of them, fairies and humans, I think, are aging at the same time. I have Master Controller, Debug Enabler, Story Progression installed as well as a bunch of other mods. Is one of these things affecting the lifespan of my human sims?

Edit: Some of my now dead sims have wished on genies (one of their ancestors is a genie but I never wished for long life, only for money)... or I think I didn't. 🐸🐸🐸🐸, now I'm not sure.
39edf25f4f3d48e6b489772a75136841.gif?ssl=1&w=450
Check out my simlit here: Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Is it possible that these sims whom you think are human are actually carrying an occult state? If you run MC > (Sim) > Intermediate > Occult:Add (or rather, Remove), does anything show up there that was unexpected? (MC Cheats add-on module required)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net