Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any hints on Seasons about the next EP?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    Karon wrote: »
    I was in a brazilian website, and i saw someonw saying that they found a hint for University, but they didnt say what it was and i cant comment on their comment. Does anyone knows what hint about University it was? Or maybe they were just lying?
    One of the toddler pools have palm trees on it. Possible hint to a Beach Themed Pack. Haven't seen any hint regarding universtity.

It has palm trees because it's a summer themed object, it's that simple. Stop reaching. If there is no news just relax and wait.

There are so many hints to a beach pack. I'm not reaching I just think this is yet another hint. The other toddler pool doesn't have palm trees. They didn't have to add a second toddler pool with palm trees but they did.

There aren’t so many hints. They did because there are already palm trees in the worlds we have now. Doesn’t mean beach pack.

You’ve been saying since 2015 that a Romance GP, Pool Stuff Pack, and Tropical EP are all coming next, but it never happens.

It’s probably not worth getting your hopes up over and over.

Yes well they all will before TS4 is over.

Well we don't know that

When their announced I'll link.
  • Options
    rhysbarrett8rhysbarrett8 Posts: 100 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    I was in a brazilian website, and i saw someonw saying that they found a hint for University, but they didnt say what it was and i cant comment on their comment. Does anyone knows what hint about University it was? Or maybe they were just lying?
    One of the toddler pools have palm trees on it. Possible hint to a Beach Themed Pack. Haven't seen any hint regarding universtity.

It has palm trees because it's a summer themed object, it's that simple. Stop reaching. If there is no news just relax and wait.

There are so many hints to a beach pack. I'm not reaching I just think this is yet another hint. The other toddler pool doesn't have palm trees. They didn't have to add a second toddler pool with palm trees but they did.

There aren’t so many hints. They did because there are already palm trees in the worlds we have now. Doesn’t mean beach pack.

You’ve been saying since 2015 that a Romance GP, Pool Stuff Pack, and Tropical EP are all coming next, but it never happens.

It’s probably not worth getting your hopes up over and over.

Yes well they all will before TS4 is over.

Well we don't know that

When their announced I'll link.

*if
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited July 2018
    agustd wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »
    Just have a look at @SimGuruGraham 's Twitter with a water park lot. Is this a clue of something next or for the future? Why should he be in search for a piece of his childhood? :* Can we divert his search for memories to Farming perhaps? >:)

There was a water park concept mentioned in one of the veeery early EA surveys going around in 2015 I believe.... Could it be? :p

Have you noticed that in the picture he was talking about, there is sun loungers that are not in the game?! IDK if they are just CC, but maybe they just leaked something and are pretending it is not from them.
    Post edited by Karon on
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2018

Real toddler play pools have palm trees - they were just copying the real pools we can buy for our real toddlers.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=Toddler+play+pool+with+palm+tree+decoration&fr=tightropetb&imgurl=http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/131246191495-0-1/s-l1000.jpg#id=0&iurl=https://cdn-img-1.wanelo.com/p/13f/7bf/fdb/d2987eacd2effbff6b921d3/x354-q80.jpg&action=click

My son bought this water slide and pool for his step daughter a couple weeks ago - even adults can use it - it is huge.

https://tedxumkc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Inflatable-Pool-Slides-Residential.jpg

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    Hm, now that I try I can’t really think of any hints in Seasons!

There are a lot of “wedding” decor (like the bride and groom freezer bunnies). Maybe a wedding pack? I’d love that. Plus it would be a really appropriate way to incorporate the romantic interactions a lot of us on the forums have requested. :)
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member

There are a lot of “wedding” decor (like the bride and groom freezer bunnies). Maybe a wedding pack? I’d love that. Plus it would be a really appropriate way to incorporate the romantic interactions a lot of us on the forums have requested. :)

It can be a possibility, a wedding sp was included in the ideas for the community pack. I would love to see more romantic interactions too!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2018

And to Add Love Day Decorations and romance interactions like kiss in rain,kiss in snow,give romantic gift,warm kiss moodlet and warm hug moodlet.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I remember the "will help in University" phrase too from somewhere, probably the scouting career, I will try to look for it again. University and farming are my most anticipated concepts now.

(Try to resist replying to off topic comments. Report them or just move on)
  • Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    Hint by the Surfin' Santa:

If everybody had an ocean…
    at Christmas time.
    Then everybody’d be surfin’…
    like this Santa guy.

Tropical Beach Vacation pack coming around Christmas time, BAM!
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    I'm honestly baffled that nobody has been able to find any concrete hints, I feel like this is the first time this has happened. I remember all the hints for Seasons and Cats & Dogs so clearly. Also nothing has been found in the game files either, very odd!
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hi folks, I've popped out a few posts that were moving off the discussion topic :) Can we aim to keep this space for chatting about any hints you may have encountered or heard about Seasons and the next ep.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

Real toddler play pools have palm trees - they were just copying the real pools we can buy for our real toddlers.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=Toddler+play+pool+with+palm+tree+decoration&fr=tightropetb&imgurl=http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/131246191495-0-1/s-l1000.jpg#id=0&iurl=https://cdn-img-1.wanelo.com/p/13f/7bf/fdb/d2987eacd2effbff6b921d3/x354-q80.jpg&action=click

My son bought this water slide and pool for his step daughter a couple weeks ago - even adults can use it - it is huge.

https://tedxumkc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Inflatable-Pool-Slides-Residential.jpg

@Writin_Reg You mean even CHILDREN can use it don't you? If I buy that thing it's gonna be for ME :D
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png