Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    It's raining outside which makes me not want to go to work.

"DeKay, why weren't you at work today?"
    "idk it was raining and I wasn't feeling it"

It's cuz I hate walking in the rain. My shoes and socks will all get wet cuz my work place area is like outside and you have to walk by the roadside to get there. Not to mention that other time I got splashed twice.

Where do you work? Lol not specifically but like what’s your job?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I love the rain :heart:
    unknown.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Me too!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member

It's cuz I hate walking in the rain. My shoes and socks will all get wet cuz my work place area is like outside and you have to walk by the roadside to get there. Not to mention that other time I got splashed twice.

Content designer. I design the slides for those type of e-learning platforms.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

Yeah same.

That’s cool.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

Me too!

Yeah, the rain is all fun and games until you have to walk outside with just an umbrella and closed shoes (not flip flop or sandals or opened ones) and it's raining cats and dogs.

Yeah same.

That’s cool.

Yeah, it's cool and the slides are mostly gif based which is great cuz I love making gifs. XD The only dumb thing about this job is the boss but I guess I just have to deal with his nonsense. *sigh*
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    It wouldn't be so bad to rain cats and dogs. You get an EP for free!

Everyone: :-1::-1:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    A free EP wouldn't matter so much if you don't have the base game. But I wouldn't spend so much money on that :lol:

Me too!

Yeah, the rain is all fun and games until you have to walk outside with just an umbrella and closed shoes (not flip flop or sandals or opened ones) and it's raining cats and dogs.

I've never used an umbrella. We don't own one.

But when I had chores on the farm in NJ I'd have to do it in the rain sometimes. The worst part were the turkeys, they are dumb. They wouldn't go inside their pen to escape the rain, and instead go under. But I can't close them up until all of them were in, and I'm not about to crawl under a muddy disgusting turkey pen to get them in. So I'd have to wait in the rain (and often times the dark) until they get hungry and go inside.

I hate turkeys.
    unknown.png
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    A free EP wouldn't matter so much if you don't have the base game. But I wouldn't spend so much money on that :lol:

Me too!

But when I had chores on the farm in NJ I'd have to do it in the rain sometimes. The worst part were the turkeys, they are dumb. They wouldn't go inside their pen to escape the rain, and instead go under. But I can't close them up until all of them were in, and I'm not about to crawl under a muddy disgusting turkey pen to get them in. So I'd have to wait in the rain (and often times the dark) until they get hungry and go inside.

I hate turkeys.

https://youtu.be/r2cMBoVjvLg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Me too!

I hate turkeys.

https://youtu.be/r2cMBoVjvLg

This made my night, thanks
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I've never related to a Vine so much

https://youtu.be/9VY5IVTozRs?t=2m35s

(sorry, couldn't find it by itself)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

My aura colors are red, blue, indigo, violet.

They mean: strong-willed, passionate, and survival-oriented, calm, collected, and caring, sensitive, intuitive, and creative, spiritual, authoritative, and artistic.

So basically I'm cool but also a bit feisty. :P The redness is my saltiness, probably. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    5. My aesthetic antenna is very active by the virtue of which I have a very classy and discerning taste.

Haha. What? They couldn't phrase this better?

Indigo
    "If you get Indigo as your aura color, then it means you are sensitive, intuitive, and creative."

I'm not creative, no.
    unknown.png

I somehow managed to get all of the except red. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I'm so boring.
    unknown.png

I'm so boring.

I mean, there's a lot of things that it says that I am that I know I'm not, so...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I'm so boring.

I mean, there's a lot of things that it says that I am that I know I'm not, so...

tumblr_nq1t9fDvUh1qjdk5zo4_500.gif
    832XG3D.gif
    ▶ If you get Orange as your aura color then it means you are creative, energetic (no), and adventurous(no).

▶ If you get Yellow as your aura color, then it means you are optimistic(no), easy-going, and intelligent(no).

▶ If you get Green as your aura color, then it means you are balanced(no), communicative(no), and sincere.

▶ If you get Blue as your aura color, then it means you are calm(sometimes), collected(sometimes), and caring.

▶ If you get Indigo as your aura color, then it means you are sensitive, intuitive(that is nonsense), and creative.

▶ If you get Violet as your aura color, then it means you are spiritual(no), authoritative(no), and artistic
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    The one time they weren't together some time after Deke said this... :bawling::bawling:

prbjg9J.gif2QuzmOk.gif
    p5GVsJU.gif
    UvyxVig.gif0eOgeAD.gif

Bella's gon kill me for posting this.
    :D:D:naughty:
    832XG3D.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited July 2018
    Today's Q Q is:

My aura colors are red, blue, indigo, violet.

They mean: strong-willed, passionate, and survival-oriented, calm, collected, and caring, sensitive, intuitive, and creative, spiritual, authoritative, and artistic.

So basically I'm cool but also a bit feisty. :P The redness is my saltiness, probably. XD

Your aura colors are green, blue

If you get Green as your aura color, then it means you are balanced, communicative, and sincere.
    If you get Blue as your aura color, then it means you are calm, collected, and caring.

I don't know if I'm communicative. I'm quiet when I silent but contrary when I talk. I'm quiet like paralysis and brisk like epilepsy :)
    Other are accurate. I'm caring but not show.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    I'm trying to read this manga centered around one of my favorite characters from a game I play but it's difficult because it makes the already annoyingly perfect main character that much more annoyingly perfect.
    Also I don't get how it's supposed to be centered around my favorite character because he doesn't fecking do anything but comment about how perfect the main character is. They just did this because him and the MC were the two most popular characters.
    How Mrs. Perfect won the poll, I don't know. Because she's basically not a character. Absolutely zero personality other than "She's niiice and doesn't want to kill people :frowning: "

And I'm definitely not salty because my very favorite character was the least liked. Not at all. :grimace:
    unknown.png
    I'm trying to read this manga centered around one of my favorite characters from a game I play but it's difficult because it makes the already annoyingly perfect main character that much more annoyingly perfect.
    Also I don't get how it's supposed to be centered around my favorite character because he doesn't fecking do anything but comment about how perfect the main character is. They just did this because him and the MC were the two most popular characters.
    How Mrs. Perfect won the poll, I don't know. Because she's basically not a character. Absolutely zero personality other than "She's niiice and doesn't want to kill people :frowning: "

And I'm definitely not salty because my very favorite character was the least liked. Not at all. :grimace:

LOL. Sounds like a biased manga. :D

Hahaa. I feel ya. It's not fun when a character is so perfect anyways. Flawed characters are cool too and more realistic. :D
    832XG3D.gif

Hahaa. I feel ya. It's not fun when a character is so perfect anyways. Flawed characters are cool too and more realistic. :D

It's even more obvious in games/stories like this where the main character is supposed to be an avatar who you can imagine as yourself or your own character. Which can be done tolerably, if not well.

But this... this is not done well. It's like trying to get attached to a blank canvas.
    blank-canvas.jpg
    A lot of depth and intrigue here, as you can see.
    unknown.png

It's even more obvious in games/stories like this where the main character is supposed to be an avatar who you can imagine as yourself or your own character. Which can be done tolerably, if not well.

But this... this is not done well. It's like trying to get attached to a blank canvas.
    blank-canvas.jpg

True art, right there. :D

I will never forget that one time I went to the museum and there's this small art piece that looked like this:

OlMWT3i.png

And it's not even like a digital drawing. It's just a circle drawn in pen or pencil on an old sheet of paper that is like browning. And that's it. I didn't even bother to read what it was. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited July 2018

blank-canvas.jpg

True art, right there. :D

I will never forget that one time I went to the museum and there's this small art piece that looked like this:

OlMWT3i.png

And it's not even like a digital drawing. It's just a circle drawn in pen or pencil on an old sheet of paper that is like browning. And that's it. I didn't even bother to read what it was. LOL.
    Absolutely stunning :love:

Yeah. Those are my favorites when I visit art museums. I'm not an artistic person, I just like the ridiculousness of them. Um. I liked the one that was just four black squares.
    I say black, but I think I remember they were actually different shades of near black. :lol: :

I would like to post that Parks and Rec moment, but I can't find it. Ah well.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top