Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Sunny Shades has this charming façade, I love the white paint-stone pattern, the warm living room, the sunny patio, I love everything of this build! I'd already faved it before the Maxis, I didn't know it! Congratulations!
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, love all your new creations. Love the architecture of Littlecote and all the rooms are gorgeously decorated. Forest Song looks perfect in that setting and love the modern decor with a bit of rusticness in the interior. And love the name you chose for Sunny Shades and the house is very attractive!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A very big thank you @sawdust for leaving your beautiful words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    Many thanks @gmcrozier it was the most wonderful surprise :)
    Thank you very much @illusie for your kind and wonderful words, very much appreciated :)
    Lovely to see you here @superbibi11 thank you so much for your kindness and support :)
    Many thanks @Sandraelle for stopping by and leaving your beautiful words, very kind of you :)

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Sundowner

This is my debut build for the DNA Request Team, a craftsman style family home created in Newcrest. Many outdoor areas including front porch, children's area, bbq deck, swimming pool, gazebo, greenhouse, herb garden and bees! Indoors there are four bedrooms and five bathrooms, playroom, study, living, dining and piano rooms, kitchen, utility room and gym :)

Download here
    More pics here

2Izhoc1.png

aMa898X.jpg

x18W0vz.jpg

qiNbzMi.jpg

1E6jZFa.jpg

TQYj4rX.jpg

JNx5czO.jpg

29mLUOy.jpg

7IHAtwu.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited July 2018
    Congrats on your first completed request, dear @masajo ! Absolutly gorgeous! <3 I love how well detailed is!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @masajo, stunning house! The spot in the garden with the fireplace and the guitar is my favourite place outside! I can already picture sims sitting there on a summer evening. The interior is lovely. You are good at making a house feel like a home.
    Congrats on finishing your first DNA request!
  • Options
    A very big thank you @AIRIS6962 and @illusie for your beautiful words, really appreciate all you kind support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Congratulations on your first completed DNA request ! :) It is such a very nice and special Craftsman style home! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The roofing looks great , and the type and placement of the windows looks very nice. Vey nice outdoors areas! The fire pit nook area is very nice for Sims to enjoy sitting in the stump stools playing the guitar and singing around the fire. Sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars and swinging on the swing. The flowers lining the pool edges look very pretty! The design of the pool looks great! Very nice trellis and glass tiling covered sitting nook beside the pool! Sims would enjoy sitting and resting there in the very nice outdoors setting! Very nice outdoors dining nook for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating food outdoors in the air at the umbrella covered table. Very nice sitting and chatting nooks on the porch. The candles on the tables are calming touches. It is great that there is a greenhouse in the build as well as an outdoors garden. Sims will like making friends with Patchy! Very nice furnishing of the interior ! The brown, blue and green colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice sitting areas in the fireplace living room, in the windows alcove and in the piano music room. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano music being played. The fish tank is a nice touch in the living room, Very nice kids playroom areas! There are lots of fun and nice things and toys for the kids to do and see in their playroom.The furnishing of each of the bedrooms looks very nice! The floral and confetti patterned wallpaper in the kids bedroom looks very nice. It is great that there is a pets habitat in the girls bedroom. The kids will enjoy watching tv in bed. There are many more very special features and areas in the build also!
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Options
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow your cheery and wonderful words are always such a huge pleasure to read and bring great happiness. I really appreciate all your kindness and support and wish you all the very best of everything :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Sundowner is a great home. Well done! :D
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Sundowner is lovely! The interiors colors are so soothing and well put together, the kids rooms are adorable and the backyard looks to be fun for all ages! :)
  • Options
    @masajo, Sundowner looks like a great home. I like the color and texture combos you picked for the exterior, great backyard and each room’s color palette and decor looks cozy and homey.
  • Options
    Thank you so much @soocoolsim for your lovely words, very kind of you :)
    Many thanks @romagi1 for leaving such beautiful comments, very much appreciated :)
    A very big thank you @Sandraelle really appreciate your kind and wonderful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Hi Masajo dear, stopping by to tell you how much I love all your wonderful creations, they are all over the top! I hope you have a lovely weekend sweetie!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Sundowner is such a Gorgeous home @masajo! Love the design for the exterior. Your interiors are beautifully done and so comfy. The landscaping is absolutely beautiful, as always! Congrats on finishing your first request! Awesome work :blush:
  • Options
    Incredibly beautiful home! Your creations are are always interesting, and I look forward to see them. The DNA request is such an amazing project, congratulations for your first work!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A fabulous home beautifully decorated. xox Folly
  • Options
    A very big thank you @BreeMiles for leaving your beautiful words, very kind of you :)
    Thank you very much for your fabulous words @WrathofCath really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    Many thanks for your kind and wonderful comments @superbibi11 very much appreciated :)
    Very lovely of you to stop by @follyfoot and leave such kind and wonderful words, thank you so much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Dream Weaver

Dream Weaver is a traditional yet informal family home built in Brindleton Bay that is teen, child, toddler and pets friendly. Comprises 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms, utility, kitchen, living and dining rooms, study, games room, together with basement gym and gaming room plus a loft for storage. Outdoor areas include a greenhouse and gardening plot, basketball court, swimming pool and children's play areas as well as porch, patio and upper balconies for bbq dining, yoga and lounge area :)

Download here
    More pics here

m3TZmrW.png

IkflvMZ.jpg

DHwsjmt.jpg

JpvkYQ9.jpg

4zSwlR6.jpg

nG3vEVA.jpg

iDX3VDI.jpg

MJK00EF.jpg

yLdepfg.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The design of the exterior of Dream Weaver is very nice! :) Very nice ground and upper level porch/balcony patios! The flowers and plants either sides of the front pathway entrance look very pretty! The combined stone and wood texture of the exterior walls gives a very nice look to the home. The roofing, dormers and chimneys look great! Very nice outdoors areas! It is great that there is a basketball court, and Sims would enjoy swinging on the swings. Sims would enjoy swimming in the pool, and it is nice that there is an umbrella covered kids pool in the build. Very nice yoga nook for Sims to restfully do yoga on the mats in the outdoors air. The greenhouse is very nice for Sims to enjoy growing sheltered plants indoors. Patchy will be a great helpful friend to the Sims who live in the home! It is great that there is an outdoors gardening patch also. Very nice outdoors dining area on the upper balcony! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining there, whilst looking out at the outdoors views. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living and study room areas looks great! It looks very nice how the sofas have been placed in a U shape in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting there near the fire watching tv and chatting. Very nice art nook in the study for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice kitchen and dining areas! The wall tiling looks nice, and it is great that there is a bar stool counter in the cooking area. The fireplace is a great touch there to keep Sims warm. The pets statues on the fireplace ledge look great! The colour schemes and furnishing of the bedrooms looks very nice! The colours give such a very nice look and feel to the bedrooms! Very nice gaming and gym basement level for Sims to enjoy using the gym equipment to keep fit whilst listening to radio music, or enjoy sitting on the sofa playing console games. The multiple monitors there looks great! It is nice that there is a corner bar counter nook for Sims to enjoy having a drink from the bar whilst playing games.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Options
    A million thanks as always for your very detailed and wonderful review for which I am very grateful dear @rosemow :) Your beautiful words bring so much happiness and your kind support is very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Dream Weaver is adorable, I love how you combined the stone of the walls in the exterior with the orange of the flowers. I appreciate in particular the backyard, which I find well organized and with that touch of "lived" that makes it more realistic, and the bright living room, that flood of natural light, is absolutely lovely.
  • Options
    Wow Dream Weaver is gorgeous! What a great family home it is with everything a family needs. I love the rock on the exterior and the inside is so nicely decorated. And love the master and the girls’ room especially. <3
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Dream Weaver is gorgeous and stunning! :love:
  • Options
    Your beautiful words have really made my day @superbibi11 thank you very much for all your kindness :)
    A very big thank you @Sandraelle for your generous and wonderful words, very much appreciated :)
    Many thanks @AIRIS6962 for your kind and lovely comments, really appreciate all your wonderful support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top