Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please close this thread

bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
Has anyone played with this sim? I think he came with City Living. He has red hair, is quite handsome and has the unflirty trait. He is also a Critic. He is currently in a love triangle with my sim and Salim Benali. I couldn't find any pictures of him online. I can post a picture when I get home.
Post edited by bixters on

Comments

• Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Not yet but I'll get around to him eventually
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I don't think I know who he is?
  • Options
    eeeyuneeeyun Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2018
    I've never heard of him before. Will have to look out for him next time I play
    Post edited by eeeyun on
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Who???
  • Options
    BelongtoLCMSBelongtoLCMS Posts: 125 Member
    The sim is not in my game, it must be a random generated townie that your game produced.
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    um... Solomon Singleton didn't come with City Living.
    city living families
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Do you have auto-fill houses turned on in the gameplay options? It fills empty houses and apartments with NPC sims to prevent the world becoming a ghost town due to death by old age.
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Never heard of him either. Probably just a randomly generated Sim with good genes. :p
  • Options
    Here is a screenshot of him:

y4mehMXf_RPNu6VAEwJqWsutUjVLeQQkeZyJjphG2xFqnDuLoGjlp6iCX6cVPb_DhswFI_Qa5SHY-aVqAR16Jjplg9sdNRqeLAiShLjd1Q7PfgUZit0K0qrZSBNew3DsEFWNLzH9htp77pboFjfN9cG-kfsi_ySmIkTcZxxr8bxn1Ps7BSkWOvkaa-79ERW-RpZbbkLlMIw7Sng-AadYhl3eA?width=446&height=230&cropmode=none

He is an unusually well dressed and good looking Maxis generated sim I guess :D
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    bixters wrote: »

y4mehMXf_RPNu6VAEwJqWsutUjVLeQQkeZyJjphG2xFqnDuLoGjlp6iCX6cVPb_DhswFI_Qa5SHY-aVqAR16Jjplg9sdNRqeLAiShLjd1Q7PfgUZit0K0qrZSBNew3DsEFWNLzH9htp77pboFjfN9cG-kfsi_ySmIkTcZxxr8bxn1Ps7BSkWOvkaa-79ERW-RpZbbkLlMIw7Sng-AadYhl3eA?width=446&height=230&cropmode=none

Yeah, the fact that he has traits from other packs gives it away.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    That would be a game-generated Sim, not a Maxis premade.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Yes, he is game-generated. I know this by:
    1. He's wearing pants from The Sims 4 Vampires.
    2. Unflirty trait is from City Living.
    3. Cat Lover trait is from Cats & Dogs.
    4. Super parent aspiration is from Parenthood (which has no pre-made sims).

The game did a good job on choosing the clothing this time...
  • Options
    ReksohReksoh Posts: 303 Member
    edited July 2018
    Nothing since I dont have him, but I like him. He looks sassy and ready to take on the world. He's also got quite a fetching name.
  • Options
    But if you want the discussion where players tell what they have done with him, click on his house, choose three dots and in there Manage Households. In there, click on the pencil icon to enter CAS (or find other ways to enter the CAS). Upload him to gallery so people can download him, use him in their game, and share their experiences here.
    Don't forget to share his gallery link here so it's easier to find him.
  • Options
    EgonVM wrote: »
    But if you want the discussion where players tell what they have done with him, click on his house, choose three dots and in there Manage Households. In there, click on the pencil icon to enter CAS (or find other ways to enter the CAS). Upload him to gallery so people can download him, use him in their game, and share their experiences here.
    Don't forget to share his gallery link here so it's easier to find him.

Good idea, I'll add him to the gallery later on!
  • Options
    It's always a miracle when a game-generated sim actually looks decent with normal looking clothes and a fitting name! That's why I thought he was Maxis made. Thanks for the clarifications!
    PS- Are there any threads for good looking game-generated sims? If not, could I change this into one?
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    It's always a miracle when a game-generated sim actually looks decent with normal looking clothes and a fitting name! That's why I thought he was Maxis made. Thanks for the clarifications!
    PS- Are there any threads for good looking game-generated sims? If not, could I change this into one?

I recall seeing a 'good looking townies' thread somewhere that got resurrected earlier this month.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/859999/beautiful-randomly-generated-sims/p1
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    To each their own, I guess. He doesn't look special to me and would be going to oblivion along with the rest during one of my townie purges :|

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    Sry whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es is that sim
    never seen him

• Options
    Wow, the last two comments are rather rude :/ Might as well close this thread. Thanks for the polite replies!
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    No rudeness intended, just being honest. But I apologize if my comment was hurtful.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    As per your request @bixters, I'm closing this thread. I hope you could solve the case of the handsome mystery townie. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top