Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How are your sims doing financially?

13...Next

Comments

• Nyx_NightmareNyx_Nightmare Posts: 57 Member
    Living in a tent
    My Sim had to spend almost all of her money to go to University, and now lives off of microwaved Ramen.

The fact that this is so accurate to how IRL college works scares me.
    I am that one player in D&D that will ALWAYS roll 1s on Stealth, especially when I'm a Rogue :(
  • miniriedyminiriedy Posts: 15 Member
    Wealthy
    They are motherloded because I don't really see the point in financially struggling in Sims 3. I like to use the Open World aspect to my advantage and play the entire town, and I like to give all Sims the best the game has to offer. I feel like without having goals similiar to old console versions to me the game is just a sandbox canvas I like to create characters and houses in.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Other
    Other.

I'm a rotational player so I have families that go into the WEALTHY category (like Jetta Burns and her family), then I have a couple of families that are lower than the LIVING IN A TENT - as in Homeless. Not just homeless, but "showering at the gym every night, sleeping on a park bench, and eating half eaten meals from the picnic tables" type of homeless!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • ElanoreAlexandriaElanoreAlexandria Posts: 66 Member
    Living in a tent
    My Sim had to spend almost all of her money to go to University, and now lives off of microwaved Ramen.

The fact that this is so accurate to how IRL college works scares me.

This exact thing happened to my sims! Well, except it's winter so now they live in an igloo. Hooray, my sims aren't the only ones. :p
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Wealthy
    Enough is enough :relaxed:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.