Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fave spot for proposals?

I like use Sylvan Glade for most of my proposals
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i usually use a restaurant. not my favorite, but it's what i use.. :confounded:
    i tried to do a proposal in windenburg once (these two sims didn't live there), near the ocean, and it was the one time my sim got rejected lol.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    The bathroom.
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    The bluffs in Windenburg is my go to for dates and proposals. The scenery there is beautiful and it's quite private so they don't get interrupted. I also like the island with the light house in Brindleton, but there are more NPCs and townies walking around there.
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    The spots in windenburg next to the night club and the pool thos places are beautifull and have amazing fountains and light especially at night
  • JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    Normally the bedroom after woohoo.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,322 Member
    I never thought of proposing at different location other than my home! Wow, I’ve been slacking on the creativity, no doubt that would create nice screenshots. Only special one I ever had was my sim was proposed during a family dinner.
  • asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    It always seems to end up happening in the bathroom! I should try getting them out more ;-)
  • zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    The Von Haunt Estate in Windenburg tends to be my go to for proposals, otherwise it usually happens in the bedroom.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited July 2018
    I like the pretty and quiet upper part of Myshuno Park. NPCs rarely show up there. Privacy is key when I do something romantic with my Sims away from their home. Sylvan Glade is special in its own way, but too pink and fairytale-ish for my guys. There is also the Romantic Garden lot made by MaxisCreator_01 which can be downloaded and used as a private venue. I had a Sim propose to Clara Bjergsen there at one point. Large parks that have a quiet corner can also be a great spot for something special. Vacation spots, too.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    The Bluffs - around a romantically lit bonfire. The woohoo bushes come in handy there too... :*
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    These ideas sound wonderful! I'm going to pay more attention to special days.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    As mentioned above, the area anywhere between the nightclub and the cafe in the "new" part of Windenburg, and also the Von Haunt estate (usually down by that little garden). There's also a really pretty spot in Magnolia Promenade I like. Recently I had one on the pier next to the beach in Brindleton Bay.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    aaronjc123 wrote: »
    The bathroom.

This, most of the time. They often get married there too.

For dates, I usually pick Myshuno Park.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    the lighthouse
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Usually is a romantic dinner at one of my sims homes just for the two of them - usually.

In previous games it was usually at a romantic picnic near a lake and waterfall or a weekend getaway over dinner where m sims were staying for the week-end.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    I have many. I love sim proposals lol. I prefer scenic places with water. I have more screenshots than just this, but here is one of my favorite of all time. Emerson originally planned to propose by the fountain in Brindleton Bay (near Salty Paws saloon) but a townie wasn't having it. He yelled at them until they stepped over to the dock. It wasn't as pretty as originally planned, but it still worked out. Despite their facial expression they were very much in love. They remained married until passing.

9ca3134bf29b325031358fb3d22acf1f.png
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    I usually go off the grid and send them to chat at whatever the most scenic or beautiful part of the map they're currently on is. I usually send them off their current lot to "chat here" in the woods, by the mountains, or near the beach.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    I like use Sylvan Glade for most of my proposals

Ditto :)

YF6fwfO.png
    P2WHgP9.png

It's just so beautifully romantic there, my favorite hidden place! <3
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    I made a romantic Italian restaurant just for the proposals. And there's a decorated area in the back with a wedding arch for the weddings. I figure my sim couple can go there every once in a while and we'll pretend it's their anniversary. :)

GIn0uOv.png
    orGZ0OY.png
    0KRW54D.png
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    lsnishi wrote: »
    I made a romantic Italian restaurant just for the proposals. And there's a decorated area in the back with a wedding arch for the weddings. I figure my sim couple can go there every once in a while and we'll pretend it's their anniversary. :)

GIn0uOv.png
    orGZ0OY.png
    0KRW54D.png

That is BEAUTIFUL!!
    2llotup.jpg
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I have a 5-Start restaurant called the Golden Boar
    The Cheesecake Factory
    The beach/bay area in Willow Creek at Sunset.
    The Ruins of Windenburg
    A Country House in Windenburg
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    At the Romance Festival in the Heat of the Moment, only to be rejected and mortified, and left to nap on the couch in the karaoke bar so they don't die.
    a63ftuN.png
  • Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    edited July 2018
    The bathroom.

Dam you, I was going to say that xd
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Flexono1 wrote: »
    The bathroom.

Dam you, I was going to say that xd

Ohhhhh thou hasth spoketh a bad word :D:D:D
    2llotup.jpg
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thanks @hunniboo1! If you want to download the Italian restaurant/wedding venue, it's on the gallery as Romanza Ristorante under my ID.
    PDWxp40.jpg