Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited July 2018
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    The episode will be released in a couple of days. :) Today actually, my brother is hosting a murder mystery party game thats survivor themed! I'm super excited because 1) I've never participated in a murder party and 2) it's Survivor themed XD

I’m having one of those in 10 days for my birthday XD except it’s circus themed XD haha

First one or no?
    I think it's more fun with 12-20 people. How many will you have??
    Ooh, that's a fun theme:)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    bgkub wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Maybe it's a sign ;)

Goodness, I now imagine Evarrine and my sim going to the final three like in Season Three.

They did share the same room together and if that happens, Alleen's dream might be a sign of the final three that season.

It'll be a final four this season though. I wonder who the other two could be. ;)

Okay not kidding you, but I also had a weird dream that my character Kenneth, was Kevin Sorbo from Andromeda, the captain Dylan Hunt, and I was Everrine which was Lisa Ryder, Beka Valentine, whose also from Andromeda. And, well we were making out big time, I have no Idea if it was what I ate or watched last night, but my dream was very heady, when I woke up even I was sweating and my heart rate was up. :o<3:o<3 It took a cold shower just to clear my head!!!

:D

I doubt Evarrine would be susceptible to Kenneth's "charms" on the actual show, though

Will Evarrine's magic be the only thing to cancel out his charms? Find out soon!

Charms vs Charms
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    The episode will be released in a couple of days. :) Today actually, my brother is hosting a murder mystery party game thats survivor themed! I'm super excited because 1) I've never participated in a murder party and 2) it's Survivor themed XD

I’m having one of those in 10 days for my birthday XD except it’s circus themed XD haha

First one or no?
    I think it's more fun with 12-20 people. How many will you have??
    Ooh, that's a fun theme:)

First time. We’ve always wanted to try. There’s 10 of us, all family XD So it’s gonna be... interesting XD hahaha.
    I've never been to a murder mystery party, but a high school teacher of mine has been. Iirc she mentioned is was cocktail party themed.

Another acqaintance (spelled that wrong lol) of mine once attended a mafia themed mafia when she worked as an au pair in Canada for a year. Which also sounds really cool. :)
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

That sounds great, I love a good old-fashioned murder mystery party, Have fun!

(Just hope you get to live long enough to solve the mystery ;) )

Thanks! I had fun, but it was a bit much. 32 characters so it was super overwhelming >.< No one had to play the guy that was murdered first, which was good. Although someone did try to murder me later on. XD

You seem like someone who's played a ton of these, but you're saying you've only played one?

Well, as far as I know, I've always been on the behind the scenes side of a murder mystery party, Never got to actually play one properly. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm fine with this going into January. There's no need to rush. We can understand when one is busy anyway. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I'm fine with this going into January. There's no need to rush. We can understand when one is busy anyway. :)

Where's the agree button when you need it the most? ;)
    Banner.png
  • zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member

But I also understand turner not wanting it to run that long and be stuff he needs to worry about between class and stuff.
    The whole point is that he is making a big finally because his life is changing and he wants/needs to move away from running this.
    I get him not wanting it to drag into that part of his life he was spicifically wanting to end this to focus on.

So that's why I am ok with double eliminations, even though it will likely lead to an earlier end for me.
    That's why I get why if he does a summary as people leave rather than at the beginning it's because he will need to compromise what he wants to do with what he will be able to do.
    That's why I will be both excited and sad this season.
    Yes I will miss this but lives change and all things must come to an end and all that.

And we have to let turner do what is best for this next stage in his life even if it will be sad to let go.
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
    zefiewings wrote: »

But I also understand turner not wanting it to run that long and be stuff he needs to worry about between class and stuff.
    The whole point is that he is making a big finally because his life is changing and he wants/needs to move away from running this.
    I get him not wanting it to drag into that part of his life he was spicifically wanting to end this to focus on.

So that's why I am ok with double eliminations, even though it will likely lead to an earlier end for me.
    That's why I get why if he does a summary as people leave rather than at the beginning it's because he will need to compromise what he wants to do with what he will be able to do.
    Yes I will miss this but lives change and all things must come to an end and all that.

And we have to let turner do what is best for this next stage in his life even if it will be sad to let go.

Yes, sadly :'(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I can't wait for all of the Aiden/Throvan moments in the next episode.

Same <3
    zefiewings wrote: »

Things will eventually turn out the way they turn out.

But in the end...

https://youtu.be/igVjEqJukgM
    Banner.png
  • bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    Yep we will all be singing the swan song (blubbering everywhere) doe anyone have a tissue? (sobs even louder) :'(:(:'(:(:'(:(
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    In honor of the final season of the Mole, I thought I might showcase some DVD covers I made for the Mole (including a Season Six one which I will be showing for the first time)

aShAn5Y.jpg

Season One

T9PZz.png

Season Two

5v1Gjrr.jpg

Season Three

D7bvyOj.jpg

Season Four

2zc0mNF.jpg

Season Five

YHTL1vb.png

Season Six

In case you ask, the DVD covers are like the Survivor DVD covers where they might six notable characters on the DVD logo.

Interesting how Fabio, Shayne, and Indigo are all All-Stars but they were not in any DVD cover. In fairness, I believe Fabio has gotten more notable as the years have gone by and I did not see Indigo coming back at all.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    And the kitten just licked my nose and my chin. :D

TOO CUTE. Do kittens have sand-papery tongues that young?

definitely
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    And she just bit my nose while licking it. lol That I stopped. Ouch. Nothing painful. Just playful. I think it's how they groom each other. Nibbling and licking. lol

My sister had her baby. All went fairly well. Boy, which we knew, named Whitaker. So cute! I got to hold him today. <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    And she just bit my nose while licking it. lol That I stopped. Ouch. Nothing painful. Just playful. I think it's how they groom each other. Nibbling and licking. lol

My sister had her baby. All went fairly well. Boy, which we knew, named Whitaker. So cute! I got to hold him today. <3

Congrats! :)

Yay for AUNTS!!! I have 15 nieces and nephews all together myself, they are so much fun, mine range from 2 to 23 yrs old, children are wonderful, to bad I can't have any, I am without those features!!! So I actually consider my nieces and nephews my children, and my dog!!! <3<3<3
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif

Yay for AUNTS!!! I have 15 nieces and nephews all together myself, they are so much fun, mine range from 2 to 23 yrs old, children are wonderful, to bad I can't have any, I am without those features!!! So I actually consider my nieces and nephews my children, and my dog!!! <3<3<3

Someone I know became an aunt while she wasn't even born yet. My sister also became an aunt for the second time last week - my brother+wife had their second child. :3
    Banner.png

Someone I know became an aunt while she wasn't even born yet. My sister also became an aunt for the second time last week - my brother+wife had their second child. :3

It's an Aunt and Uncle kind of month. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Congrats to you Aunt and Uncle lovely people!!! I would love to be an aunt, but I have a few more years before my sister is ready to pop one out :D she just graduated college.

Also, remember how I said I would be busy until mid-late July :3 I have a flight today, and I'm going to be in Texas for a week. I'll still have my phone, and be able to check in, but once this trip is over I won't be busy anymore until school.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Okay, I have a dream where Lo reveals herself to be Taiha and her cat was Mr. Meow from Taiha’s season.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Okay, I have a dream where Lo reveals herself to be Taiha and her cat was Mr. Meow from Taiha’s season.

Haha! Man, why haven't my dreams been about this show. I'm feeling left out. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Haha! Man, why haven't my dreams been about this show. I'm feeling left out. lol

Don't feel left out mine have been steamy lately, to much romance can actually be a bad thing, and I officially have my Apartment Assignment and my parents won't be bugging ME ANYMORE!!! I just have to wait for the tenant to move out into her new house which will close in a few weeks so HUZZAH!!! :blush:
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
    Alright! The first episode is about to be released, but please note it's just the introduction episode, so the mission won't be shown until episode 2. :)

EPISODE 1: THE BEGINNING OF THE END
    Screenshot-34.jpg