Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Yannik told me that he got the drawing but he can only do the description.

So, Kali, you might get the description today or tomorrow assuming that Yannik didn't send it to you yet.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Given how the challenge is taking a while, I’m going to do a bit of a reward challenge.

All that you need to do is post a Survivor gif.

If you do this correctly, your sim will win a bag of Doritos. If done incorrectly, your sim will not receive one.

What do I mean by incorrectly? Well, there are specific guidelines to post the gif. They are...

1. The gif must be a gif. No images that are in stuff like jpg, png, etc. are allowed.

2. Do not give out a link to the image. Actually post the image via image formatting and have the image be visible in this thread.

3. After you post the gif, you will come across something where the character count is too short. To make-up for that, you must type something and only type something that rhymes with vote. Typing something else will result in you being disqualified.

4. The amount of syllables for that word/phrase will increase by one for every time a gif is posted. For example, the first person must state something with one syllable, the second with two, the third with three, etc.

5. The gif must be posted after midnight but before noon according to EDT (aka UTC -4). You may use a timezone converter if you need one.

6. Do not repeat gifs.

7. Only use gifs from American Survivor. Gifs from international versions of Survivor will not count as well as gifs that are completely unrelated to the show.

8. Jeff Probst can not show-up in the gif at all.

9. Do not edit posts on the thread until after I approved of the gif. Nobody cares if you make a typo. This includes posts other than your gif.

10. No spoilers in any gifs.

Now, let’s get started. Also, I have heard that one of the Dorito bags may contain a secret advantage. So I suggest that you try your best at the challenge to possibly participate in a random lottery to get that advantage.

@M13Vulpecula @HayloHusky @lovesstorms @icmnfrsh @Penguinwa101 @Kaliko103
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    In case you ask, yes, this challenge was from the Mole.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    l5hv2akt15601.gif

Dote.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Oh wait, I didn't see #5. I guess we'll have to wait.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Wait, I think it's 5 AM in Florida? So we still have 7 hours before the window closes?

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited July 2018
    giphy.gif

Upvote!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    giphy.gif

Upvote!

Banner.png
  • Options
    Egh.. double post
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Egh. My post broke. URGHHHH!!!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Jake, please overlook that edit my internet messed up.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    May I ask that a rule be no Tribal Council ones :S I'm currently binge watching ALL of Survivor, so I don't want any spoilers >.<
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    yuPLIa.gif

Antidote
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    May I ask that a rule be no Tribal Council ones :S I'm currently binge watching ALL of Survivor, so I don't want any spoilers >.<

I started doing that but then got distracted. lol I think I got to season 5. I need to do it again. It's really fun!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

I started doing that but then got distracted. lol I think I got to season 5. I need to do it again. It's really fun!

I’m somewhere in the 20s now. Season 24 I think.

In trying to look up the exact season. I accidentally ended up spoiling the next season I think :/ so that’s cool. >.<
  • Options
    edited July 2018

I’m somewhere in the 20s now. Season 24 I think.

In trying to look up the exact season. I accidentally ended up spoiling the next season I think :/ so that’s cool. >.<

Actually, I take that back. Amazon Prime had a bunch of seasons in the middle that I re-watched several years ago. I think I ended up watching a bunch of 20's and into the 30's. Then I decided I wanted to start from the beginning. After I finish my Harry Potter movies, I might rewatch that next. Prime has Seasons 1, 3, and 12-28, which is dumb. lol Why not more? It's a weird set up. haha! I have my ways, though.

giphy.gif

(I hope this doesn't count against me. Just part of normal convo.)

I hate it when I spoil something for myself. It's just not as much fun. Sometimes, though, it turns out to be ok. Hopefully, that happens to you. :smiley:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Lo/Iceman- Congrats, you got yours correct.

Vul- Sorry but rules are rules. I have to disqualify you from the challenge.

Haylo- I am making a new rule stating to prevent any spoilers from the gifs.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Then change the rules. Duh. You've done so earlier this season as well. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Then change the rules. Duh. You've done so earlier this season as well. :)

I have to make sure people don’t edit their posts to find a way to cheat. I can’t go around and making exceptions to other people.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member

So, Kali, you might get the description today or tomorrow assuming that Yannik didn't send it to you yet.

I didnt see an email from Yannik
  • Options
    Three down; three to go

I just need stuff from @HayloHusky @Kaliko103 and @Penguinwa101
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Kaliko103 wrote: »

I didnt see an email from Yannik

So @YJB19299 has yet to do his description.

If Yannik does not turn into in his description in 24 hours, somebody else will replace.

To be honest, it is kinda ridiculous how it takes just to file out a description and how much time it took just to have the image be sent to Yannik. This is supposed to be the easy part.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Actually, Yannik is holding the game up.

I asked my aunt Patty to do it instead. Expect a PM soon, Kali.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    My aunt’s description is sent to @Kaliko103

Did your receive it?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    My aunt’s description is sent to @Kaliko103

Did your receive it?

got it