Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    I dreamt last night that it's snowing here. It never ever snows here... :o
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Maybe it's a sign ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Maybe it's a sign ;)

Goodness, I now imagine Evarrine and my sim going to the final three like in Season Three.

They did share the same room together and if that happens, Alleen's dream might be a sign of the final three that season.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Maybe it's a sign ;)

Goodness, I now imagine Evarrine and my sim going to the final three like in Season Three.

They did share the same room together and if that happens, Alleen's dream might be a sign of the final three that season.

It'll be a final four this season though. I wonder who the other two could be. ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    Maybe it's a sign ;)

It'll be a final four this season though. I wonder who the other two could be. ;)

Okay not kidding you, but I also had a weird dream that my character Kenneth, was Kevin Sorbo from Andromeda, the captain Dylan Hunt, and I was Everrine which was Lisa Ryder, Beka Valentine, whose also from Andromeda. And, well we were making out big time, I have no Idea if it was what I ate or watched last night, but my dream was very heady, when I woke up even I was sweating and my heart rate was up. :o<3:o<3 It took a cold shower just to clear my head!!!
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
    bgkub wrote: »
    Maybe it's a sign ;)

Okay not kidding you, but I also had a weird dream that my character Kenneth, was Kevin Sorbo from Andromeda, the captain Dylan Hunt, and I was Everrine which was Lisa Ryder, Beka Valentine, whose also from Andromeda. And, well we were making out big time, I have no Idea if it was what I ate or watched last night, but my dream was very heady, when I woke up even I was sweating and my heart rate was up. :o<3:o<3 It took a cold shower just to clear my head!!!

:D

I doubt Evarrine would be susceptible to Kenneth's "charms" on the actual show, though

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm suprised I haven't had any dreams about this yet, my dreams are usually very wacky like that one time I dreamt a giant teddy bear chasing me while it was singing Eminem songs..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGMMWFXdQa8

This song seems appropriate now.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    The episode will be released in a couple of days. :) Today actually, my brother is hosting a murder mystery party game thats survivor themed! I'm super excited because 1) I've never participated in a murder party and 2) it's Survivor themed XD
    edited July 2018
    You guys have stranger dreams than I. XD most of mine seem hyper realistic so I never suspect I'm dreaming.... Which is annoying because ive been wanting to lucid dream for YEARS
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    The episode will be released in a couple of days. :) Today actually, my brother is hosting a murder mystery party game thats survivor themed! I'm super excited because 1) I've never participated in a murder party and 2) it's Survivor themed XD

I’m having one of those in 10 days for my birthday XD except it’s circus themed XD haha
  • bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    You guys have stranger dreams than I. XD most of mine seem hyper realistic so I never suspect I'm dreaming.... Which is annoying because ive been wanting to lucid dream for YEARS

Yeah my dreams can also be crystal clear, I used to be able to control my dreams, but now they are controlling me. Most of them are very sensual, which I really don't know what this means, and of course since I am bi with both sexes. I just wish my hormones would calm down, I am still living with my parents, but I have found a place to live. But usually I am very active with my dreaming, AKA acting them out while I sleep, and being very loud. Which is why I am glad about moving, in a month I will be free from my parents shackles of doom, >:)>:)>:) and I got a newer and better computer to boot. <3<3<3 The pixels are dancing right in front of me like crazy. :p:p:p

And YAY I can't wait for the episode to be posted Turner, and have fun at the PARTY!!! :D:D:D

That actually would be the theme for all my parties "MURDER" that or "The Phantom of The Opera" I love these wonderfully morbid things, and it stirs the imagination quite sumptuously. hmmmmmn how lovely, and yummy especially if dinner is involved B)<3;)>:)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited July 2018

That sounds great, I love a good old-fashioned murder mystery party, Have fun!

(Just hope you get to live long enough to solve the mystery ;) )
    Christmas_Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I’m having one of those in 10 days for my birthday XD except it’s circus themed XD haha

Now that sounds like an interesting concept for one, I've never been to a circus themed one. I was an actor in a stage play version of one which was set in a rural village where I played a narcoleptic Vicar. :D

The only other I've done is a christmas party themed one at a hotel (Where I ended up being the first one killed) so i never really got to see much of it. :p

I've yet to actually go to one as a guest which is a pain because I never get to enjoy the experience fully, But I hope to sometime in the future (If I can convince my better half to go with me)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I had a dream about the Mole, and it was really weird :D it was season six again and for whatever reason Turner kept yelling at me, and we were at a baseball field, but like we were our sims because obviously I don’t know what most of you look like. It was STRANGE.

I bet that that was odd, Sounds very strange indeed. :o

I can assure you I look nothing like The Gov, I can't grow a beard for a start. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I had a nightmare.. :o:s I dreamt Turner told me he can't go on with the show... He has to cancel it... Please tell me this isn't true?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @bgkub - I LOVE YOUR NEW AVI!!! DW! <3<3<3

Good news! My sister is having her baby! I'll be an aunt again! I should go to bed soon. lol It'll be a long day tomorrow.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    And the kitten just licked my nose and my chin. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Oooh, she must be excited, too!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I can't wait for all of the Aiden/Throvan moments in the next episode.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I had a nightmare.. :o:s I dreamt Turner told me he can't go on with the show... He has to cancel it... Please tell me this isn't true?

Nawh, I would never cancel. But I think the concerns brought up about the length of the season are proving right. I'm realizing I don't want to rush this season when I don't absolutely HAVE to. So I'm thinking about extending the season at least a few months, possibly into January if need be.
    I'm gonna wait and see how the next week pans out though before I officially decide on anything.
    And the kitten just licked my nose and my chin. :D

TOO CUTE. Do kittens have sand-papery tongues that young?
    Awesome! I just realize that the mole is now the only reality show that I'm participating in... I was booted out of the others really quick in the seasons... Ugh...
    twiddle3 wrote: »

That sounds great, I love a good old-fashioned murder mystery party, Have fun!

(Just hope you get to live long enough to solve the mystery ;) )

Thanks! I had fun, but it was a bit much. 32 characters so it was super overwhelming >.< No one had to play the guy that was murdered first, which was good. Although someone did try to murder me later on. XD

You seem like someone who's played a ton of these, but you're saying you've only played one?
    bgkub wrote: »
    Maybe it's a sign ;)

:D

I doubt Evarrine would be susceptible to Kenneth's "charms" on the actual show, though

Will Evarrine's magic be the only thing to cancel out his charms? Find out soon!