Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited July 2018
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

Interesting how Gilberto was eliminated. We didn't see his body so it is possible that he might have another appearance on the show.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,719 Member
    Cleverly written as always, Twidz. :) Love the small little jokes knitted into the conversations. :) Like "Lana, can you keep a secret?" "Non." XD

Too bad that your reign lasted not so long, Alleen. I guess those clues were too easy to solve...
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    edited July 2018
    It was... :s But at least I got one out :p
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited July 2018
    Yeah!!! We got the Villian but now we have to figured out the new villian... :D I'm sorry you didn't get to last longer Alleen, I enjoyed Gilberto's character! I think if it wasn't for Ice figuring out the Gil clue we would have probably all voted different people.

I really enjoyed this episode Twiddle, I loved the argument between Felix and Ms De'part, he's such a player lol. I also liked how felix slapped the mask off Gilberto! :D
    Yep, it was, so good luck to the new villain... I hope you can last longer than me... :p
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Yay! Another chapter! BTW Twidz, this just confirms that you don't, in fact, wrote like a duck mashing buttons.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Yay! Another chapter! BTW Twidz, this just confirms that you don't, in fact, wrote like a duck mashing buttons.

That's good to hear. ;)

I was really worried about this ep tbh, There was so much I wanted to squeeze in but I didn't want to make the episode too long. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    That was a really cool ending, despite poor Alleen getting caught out :O I really love how you did it XD

The whole episode is great! It has some really funny moments in it. I particularly love the Yes and No Clue reference! My favourite part of the episode I’ll say XD ahaha
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Twiddle, what an awesome episode.

Alleen, very sorry to see you go. I enjoyed Gilberto.

I thought Alfredo was Italian??!?!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Nope he's from Barcelona. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

No wonder he's a bad cook. :*
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

No wonder he's a bad cook. :*

:D

That was an exciting ending. Alleen did pretty well too. But it looks like it's over for Gilberto. :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Hi Twidz and everyone!

I'm sorry I can't continue to play this anymore. I'm really busy with school stuffs and I'd love to relax on my weekends.

Really sorry.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Hi Twidz and everyone!

I'm sorry I can't continue to play this anymore. I'm really busy with school stuffs and I'd love to relax on my weekends.

Really sorry.

So you are dropping out.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited July 2018
    If that is the case, then Twiddle, will we have a new episode focused on Keyen's sim or the next episode have two people dying?

I vote for the former just to have the episode out sooner. Plus, it might make the afterlife segment more complicated if two people died instead of one.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Hi Twidz and everyone!

Really sorry.

Oooh... If I knew that I could've expired you... Haha... Maybe the next villain can do that...
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Hi Twidz and everyone!

Really sorry.

Oooh... If I knew that I could've expired you... Haha... Maybe the next villain can do that...

Maybe before Gilberto died, he slipped some poison into something Key's sim ate? :p Maybe a spike in her pillow? XD
    Hi Twidz and everyone!

Really sorry.

Wow, Okay. Sorry to hear that you are quitting Keyen, I'll be sure to write Duana out of the story asap. :disappointed:

Good luck with school stuff and enjoy your weekend. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    If that is the case, then Twiddle, will we have a new episode focused on Keyen's sim or the next episode have two people dying?

I vote for the former just to have the episode out sooner. Plus, it might make the afterlife segment more complicated if two people died instead of one.

Yes, I think I may do that Jake and have a smaller episode focused on Duana. :)

Christmas_Banner.png
    Turner wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Hi Twidz and everyone!

Really sorry.

Maybe before Gilberto died, he slipped some poison into something Key's sim ate? :p Maybe a spike in her pillow? XD

Oh, Don't worry, I have certain demises planned for certain sims, I got one for Duana planned already. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited July 2018
    I really hate to leave this game tho but I think it's for the best.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Well atleast that's someone we can cross off our villian list. :D
    Some nibbles to tide you over until the next course...

:star:Episde 4.5 ~ A Great Escape: http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.com/2018/07/midnight-at-manor-episode-45.html :star:

A small but tragic send off to our recently dear departing Duana taking place during the night of the last episodes activities.

@x_MG_x @M13Vulpecula @icmnfrsh @Idontrcall @Keyenpeydee @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @Turner
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    RIP Duana :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited July 2018
    This was a super creepy photo! Where did the statue come from?
    Screenshot-9.jpg

I didn't feel bad for Duana until her dog whimpered beside her :sob:

Your special effects were on FIRE Twiddle!! All that climbing was so cool. And I like how you did the high beams, very effective. :)
    Post edited by Turner on