Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Such a little ball of fur
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Awwww. :3
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Aww. So glad you kept her <3
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited July 2018
    Me, too. However, she is definitely a needy little cat. I kind of hope as time goes on, she'll see we aren't going anywhere and will chill a little. Being on your own trying to fend for yourself and not die would probably cause any cat to crave the attention she seeks. lol I'm happy to give it. Last night, I put a shirt I'd been wearing while I petted her near her blanket, so she has my scent, too. Hopefully, that will be ok until I get home today. <3 I dislike leaving her so long, but she'll be good. She has a few toys and all the things she needs close by. Hopefully, my mom will decide to keep her siblings.
    Post edited by lovesstorms on
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    Me, too. However, she is definitely a needy little cat. I kind of hope as time goes on, she'll see we aren't going any more and will chill a little. Being on your own trying to fend for yourself and not die would probably cause any cat to crave the attention she seeks. lol I'm happy to give it. Last night, I put a shirt I'd been wearing while I petted her near her blanket, so she has my scent, too. Hopefully, that will be ok until I get home today. <3 I dislike leaving her so long, but she'll be good. She has a few toys and all the things she needs close by. Hopefully, my mom will decide to keep her siblings.

You have a good heart, I wish you much happiness with your new kitty, and hope that you will live prosperously. I am soo excited for you, lots of kitty kisses coming your way!!! <3<3<3
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Turner, I thought of an idea for the first episode of the season.

At the start of the episode, you can air the confessionals we all sent to you as well as something like "The Best Moments of One Sim". Like if Sara was on this season somehow, you can show stuff like her win, something about rivalry with Evarrine, and stuff like that.

Do you think you might want to do that?

@lovesstorms Nice kitty btw!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    That was actually my original plan, Jake! I kinda wanted to do a flashback of sorts as each contestant walked in to greet the host. Either a summary of how they did or as you suggested, one of their best moments or a snippet of their biggest story arc. I figured that would be super time consuming though so I've skipped it for now and haven't decided yet if I'm going to go back and add it in. It makes sense, it's something I could imagine Survivor doing, and I do like how Survivor edits their show. But the episode is taking longer than expected to write (like always T.T) so the jury is still out on that one I'm afraid.
  • zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    A summary on each character as they leave could work. It would be a last big hurrah and that way you only need to write two at a time lol
    Need to balance what would be cool to see wity what is manageable ;)
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
    edited July 2018
    zefiewings wrote: »
    A summary on each character as they leave could work. It would be a last big hurrah and that way you only need to write two at a time lol

I like the way you think ;) Haha. I like manageable :p
    zefiewings wrote: »

He sort of did that last season. The host explained why each contestant was picked as they were eliminated. So maybe something like that.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    But the summary is a sort of introduction to them XD doesn’t make too much sense when they leave to introduce them.
    Turner, you could also just copy and paste a moment involving our sims from previous episodes onto the upcoming episode.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited July 2018
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    But the summary is a sort of introduction to them XD doesn’t make too much sense when they leave to introduce them.

Yeah, that is true.
    But I don't know if I'd put the flashback before or after the introduction DRE. Right now it's
    Host: Say hello to JOHN SMITH!
    John: Hey everyone!
    *cut to DRE of John talking*
    John: Look at these lumbering buffoons. I don't suppose even half of them are toilet-trained. Although to this show's credit, they were able to train one of you monkeys to operate videography equipment. Once I discover the secret to this "mole", I shall drop all pretense of courtesy and put all these simpletons in their rightful place! VICTORY SHALL BE MINE.

KNEEL BEFORE ME, YOU CAMERA APE.

Turner wrote: »

Yeah, that is true.
    But I don't know if I'd put the flashback before or after the introduction DRE. Right now it's

At first I thought that you were talking about John from season one.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »

Yeah, that is true.

Before or after depends on the context. If the person introduces themselves in their DR then after? But I would suggest before. Considering, it’s before their time on season 7
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I had a dream about the Mole, and it was really weird :D it was season six again and for whatever reason Turner kept yelling at me, and we were at a baseball field, but like we were our sims because obviously I don’t know what most of you look like. It was STRANGE.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Was it in Norway?
    Banner.png
    I don’t know where it was, but like there were double eliminations like in this season, and there was one mission where we had to gather 100 things from the 80’s. When it was all done, I had done miserably and wasn’t sure why, but Haylo was all like.
    “Guys, Ryenn is American. She thought the 1980’s instead of the 1880’s which clearly this mission was about.”
    It was so weirddddd.
    Lo was there, Vul was there. I don’t know why I was dreaming about this.
    Reminds of a dream that I had where Artist/Ariel and Paint/Casey got executed in a double execution in season three which came true.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    My aol email is not letting me sign in anymore so if y'all need to email me please send it to my Gmail account instead (same as old email just @gmail.com instead) otherwise I won't be able to see it.
    I don’t know where it was, but like there were double eliminations like in this season, and there was one mission where we had to gather 100 things from the 80’s. When it was all done, I had done miserably and wasn’t sure why, but Haylo was all like.
    “Guys, Ryenn is American. She thought the 1980’s instead of the 1880’s which clearly this mission was about.”
    It was so weirddddd.

Lol, obviously the rest of the world is talking about the 1880's when we say the 80's.

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It was so weirddddd.

Lol, obviously the rest of the world is talking about the 1880's when we say the 80's.

I know it made no sense :D
    It was so weirddddd.

That's what I love about dreams. One minute you're riding a bus to Norway and the next the bus is actually your grandma's purse.

• Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    It was so weirddddd.

That's what I love about dreams. One minute you're riding a bus to Norway and the next the bus is actually your grandma's purse.

Boy I’ve had some strange and wild dreams...