Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fur Is Murder Quest Help

SimplysimSimplysim Posts: 40 Member
Hi, I am doing the Fur is Murder Quest and i am at the part where i need to give Hunter Elditch a drink but the problem is he wont move from the queens scribe/territory map room so how exactly do i give him a drink? I tried putting a pitcher of ale in my Peterans inventory and went to the same room as the hunter but that only gave me an option to clean it up. Any suggestions would be so awesome :-)

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Isn't there a keg in the Throne Room? If not, add one there, brew some ale and from that keg select "serve a drink to".
  • SimplysimSimplysim Posts: 40 Member
    oh that is good idea thanks so much, gonna do that instead of trying to bring one to him. thankies!!! :-)
    As far as I know, you cannot transport food or drink from one lot to use at another. The exception is "travel rations", a variety of flatbread you can bake in an oven, and "deer jerky" which is prepared on a roasting spit. Which is why I try to give all of my Heroes' home lots one or the other. Also, my Peteran Priest and his out of wedlock son, my Blacksmith, are both Drunkards, so kegs are widely available in Kingland! :)
  • SimplysimSimplysim Posts: 40 Member
    Your suggestion worked wonderfully i put in a keg maker in the map/scribe room and was able to then make him a drink. Thanks again :-) happy kegging!! :-)
    I wanted to reply with a screen-cap of my drunkard Peteran Priest, but as many screen-caps I have of him praying, giving a sermon, evangelizing, writing with the Watcher, gambling and even playing Kingball, I seem to have NONE of him being his happy, keg-chugging self!

Well, that's a moment to capture another time. Glad the solution was helpful!