Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sims are over reproducing...help me lol

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    qadara77 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    It's a mod, of course. The game won't allow you to have more than 8 people in the household. So you have to remove that mod that expands the household limit.

its the MCCC mod that has the limit expanded so I might have to change the limit back

Oh. Yeah. But maybe not now cuz wouldn't it glitch your game since you have more than 8 people now?

I found that when I had more than 8, it was fine as long as those > than 8 were infants. As soon as they become toddlers, other family members randomly disappear from your family and no longer exist. (this has been since the last patch). I lost a dog and a family heir this way

I had an important family member disappear as well
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Its not the lot trait cuz thats only for twins. Are you sure its not a mod or something.

I've had triplets with the lot trait more than once, and no fertility reward. and no mods.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    So remember thread about the quins right? Well one of the quins got pregnant...the first time she got pregnant with 4 boys and i got her pregnant again and ate strawberries to get one girl....welllllllllllllllllllllllllll she had four girls!!! So now i have EIGHT toddlers -_____-
    wstp53.jpg
    2hx7wjt.jpg
    vuv89.jpg

Also for some reason i am having the issue with sims getting stuck in labor at home and it is spawning random bassinets all over the place
    qzpz0o.jpg

omg... do you have the fertility reward on her or using mods? I thought the EA/Maxis household limit was 8.

Wow, she really is the mother of all lol.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited July 2018
    So remember thread about the quins right? Well one of the quins got pregnant...the first time she got pregnant with 4 boys and i got her pregnant again and ate strawberries to get one girl....welllllllllllllllllllllllllll she had four girls!!! So now i have EIGHT toddlers
    So I went and cleaned up my mods folder..fixed mccc to only 8 sims to the household..Nd deleted all played households down to my main save because I had like 10 of them.

@hunniboo1 If you're using MCCC, you can just click on the pregnant sim, select MCCC and then select MC Pregnancy to change the number and sex of the babies during pregnancy....you don't need to mess with the strawberries or worry about getting 4 babies with one pregnancy. Also, if you go into the main MCCC menu and then MC Pregnancy and then Offspring, you can set the Maximum Offspring that can be born with a pregnancy from 1 to 6. The MCCC default is 3 so you must have changed that at some point. You can set it back to 3 or even down to 2 or 1 if you want to avoid getting 4 babies with one pregnancy.
  • Options
    SilentMichaelSilentMichael Posts: 103 Member
    Whoa. It is bad luck for many babies. Please, be careful.
    Hello, How are you?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    Have you tried to repair your game? I would. Something is frightfully amiss.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Take the parents back to CAS and have them "fixed" pronto.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion