Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 diesel not showing

I just downloaded Diesel stuff via origin download completed among other ep's/sp's but diesel is not showing up in the select the packs tab what can i do because i want to use my content the other content is working fine btw

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2018
    Origin can be really fussy at times, some of my packs also used to disappear on me completely on the 1.69 Launcher's selection screen every once in a while back when I was using it before I switched over to Steam. This happens to many others as well.

Things to try:

-- Reboot your computer
    -- Run a Repair Game on TS3 through Origin
    -- Uninstall Origin (just the Origin client program, your games will stay intact) and install it again

If all else fails, and assuming your Diesel purchase was from Origin itself or a properly authorized re-seller, you may want to contact EA customer support to see if something has gone wrong with your registration of the SP that they can fix/unlock on their end.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Origin can be really fussy at times, some of my packs also used to disappear on me completely on the 1.69 Launcher's selection screen every once in a while back when I was using it before I switched over to Steam. This happens to many others as well.

Things to try:

-- Reboot your computer
    -- Run a Repair Game on TS3 through Origin
    -- Uninstall Origin (just the Origin client program, your games will stay intact) and install it again

If all else fails, and assuming your Diesel purchase was from Origin itself or a properly authorized re-seller, you may want to contact EA customer support to see if something has gone wrong with your registration of the SP that they can fix/unlock on their end.
    Thank you so much for the tips i will try them soon :)