Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question as an Editor about Speed Build / Lot Videos?

Recently I've convinced my sister to create a youtube channel because I love when she tells me about her sims and I love her builds. I've been editing her videos for her and it has proved to be a bit of a daunting task even though I'm enjoying. My question, however, is to know how most people enjoy watching build videos? Do you like the speed build portion of videos? Do you think just a tour of the build is enough or do you think the speed build portion of a video really adds something to it? Speeding up the footage takes so long for a speed build so I was wondering if people enjoy sitting through it anyway? If you guys think they do then I'm more than willing to keep doing it but I just wanted to check.

Actually right now we have two videos posted, perfect for example one has a speed build and the other does not. If anyone else wants to give additional feedback please feel free. We're always looking to improve ^_^

** You don't need to watch the videos to give your opinions on speed builds. If you already know how you feel about them I'd love to hear it ^^

Thank you!

Comments

• kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I like the speed build portion with a tour or screen shots at the end. There's some people that just do tours and that's fine because some people actually just skip to the screen shots at the end. So I would say to look at what is more popular on the channel.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • JustineannJustineann Posts: 43 Member
    ^ Thank you :smile: