Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Solved] Horse is the wrong color outside of CAS

sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 545 Member
edited June 2018 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
I made a black and white Appaloosa horse and outside of CAS he looks purple and green! This is also while playing in a custom world - Alpine County.

In CAS:
e5kyde.jpg

Outside of CAS:
11sm93d.jpg
[/spolier]
Post edited by sassygray5 on

Comments

• IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Really pretty horse, sassygray5. I don't know the answer, only perhaps it is lighting? Have you tried to place your horse in another world to see if his color in game is more like your CAS colors? It's not a full moon?
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 545 Member
    Thanks @Idontrcall! It is not a full moon and is summer. I am about to start up my game now so I'll try placing him in another world and see what happens!
    edited June 2018
    Huh. Well I just placed him in Sunset Valley (in the same season and lunar cycle). It seems as though the green color is now gone but I still see some of the purple. I could see how maybe the purple tint is just lighting, but the green is weird. I guess it must be an issue with the Alpine County world.

In Sunset Valley:
    2d9r3h4.jpg

5x8m0n.jpg
    Okay update #2. I just loaded Alpine County again. I paused my game right after the screenshot in my first post so everything is exactly the same and the green is now gone. Seems like reloading the game has fixed it. Let’s hope it doesn’t come back!