Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has reset object(debug) been removed permanently?

I read many cheats have been removed permanently. Is this one of them? It's so simple but useful for me.

Comments

• JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    Thank god. I hate not having it to reset my sims when they either hang, or actions don’t cancel fast enough. Not having it has been torturous and I find myself yelling at my Sims lol
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    wyn wrote: »
    Thank god. I hate not having it to reset my sims when they either hang, or actions don’t cancel fast enough. Not having it has been torturous and I find myself yelling at my Sims lol

I did the same thing last night lol
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

FWIW, using the cheat box and typing in ResetSim FirstName LastName is still working, I believe.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member

Yea, seriously. Being able to reset them brings an awful lot of stuff down to the level of "mildly irritating." Especially when the decide that in order to do something right next to where they are, they must walk to the farthest point in the house and then back again. Or take the exhausted kid who just ate, and put them in the high chair. I've been doing quite a lot of yelling too.
    edited June 2018
    The reset cheat didn't work while my sim was abducted by alien the other days. Luckily, he didn't get pregnant. But yesterday, he got abducted again, then not sure he will be ... because he had 2 alien babies in former games. I enjoy using 'reset cheat' to prevent alien abduction. I don't want to get alien babies anymore.

FWIW, using the cheat box and typing in ResetSim FirstName LastName is still working, I believe.

Yes I found this fact just yesterday after the 2nd alien abduction... :(