Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nature Walking?

Is this a new thing, or did I just find something old I've never noticed before?

42958190962_27b74f5acd_o.png
42958191252_83c6ec70af_o.png
42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

Comments

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    it's a new thing, though i'm unsure if it's from gardening skill or gardening career (...since both of the sims i've been playing are in the gardening career, at least until they max the two paths out). it also looks *much* better on the beach of brindleton bay than it does in the newcrest neighborhood my household lives in. just walking down the sidewalks to look at the pirate ship and back is not taking in nature...
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    it's a new thing, though i'm unsure if it's from gardening skill or gardening career (...since both of the sims i've been playing are in the gardening career, at least until they max the two paths out). it also looks *much* better on the beach of brindleton bay than it does in the newcrest neighborhood my household lives in. just walking down the sidewalks to look at the pirate ship and back is not taking in nature...

She went down paths and areas of Brindleton I hadn't even known existed, and she went FAR. I finally had to stop her and tell her to walk back to her house. I love this new feature, although some areas would be nicer than others, I imagine lol.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• simgurl323simgurl323 Posts: 76 Member
    Do you take a nature walk the same way you have your sims jog, just click on them and select the option?
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I had my household in Granite Falls over the weekend, and one of the teens "went hiking", which I hadn't seen before. He basically just jogged around.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I read on SimsVip that the "Nature Walk" is for sims with the gardening skill.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    yes, @simgurl323 , it's an option when you click on the sim. and it even has a gardening symbol in front of it to help see it, too. as for the hiking, that's an interaction they can do on their own, or by clicking the ranger station (and maybe ground?) while in outdoor retreat. always been there since the pack was released
  • nighthawkninanighthawknina Posts: 1 New Member
    THERE IS NO OPTION TO GO NATURE WALKING. my sim completed the gardening career and there is no option to nature walk
  • Tigger3336Tigger3336 Posts: 93 Member
    My sim is a gardener, in the Gardening Career path, and I have a Beehive with a very strong Bond With Bees interaction. This is the first time I have noticed this new Nature Walk option, but then again, there was also a patch my game did yesterday.
    My Gallery page: Tigger3336
    Please stop by & leave some love. <3
    Sims4Studio Creator Page: sims4studio.com/thread/16306/tigger3336-creations
    My website for FREE #CC : https://tinyurl.com/ycybbczx
    Share if you like, everyone is welcome.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Tigger3336 wrote: »
    My sim is a gardener, in the Gardening Career path, and I have a Beehive with a very strong Bond With Bees interaction. This is the first time I have noticed this new Nature Walk option, but then again, there was also a patch my game did yesterday.

I think you should be able to take a walk with your bees. :)
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • IiyonceIiyonce Posts: 32 Member
    Wow, your sim looks so at peace on her nature walk lmao
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    That came with Britton Bay, the nature walk area is on the opposite side of the light house and pet cemetery.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Bienchen has a mod for nature walking for all sims, not just pro gardeners. You can find it here: :)

http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-jahreszeiten/
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • RagnhildFredaRagnhildFreda Posts: 1 New Member
    I read all comments on this thread but didn't really find any confirmed answer: Do I need to be in the Gardening career in order to "nature walk"? That seems absurd... My sim has level 3 gardening, yet still I find no option to "nature walk". Thank for helping!!
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I just noticed this too. My sim is in the gardening career level 4 I think and has level 6 gardening skill. She also has the loves the outdoor trait. So I’m not sure which of these things unlocked the nature walk.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    It's the Loves Outdoors trait that unlocks the nature walk. Bienchen has a mod that unlocks it generally.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I'm not sure what causes it to be honest. I have a Sim who is a max gardener, has the loves outdoors trait and is also apart of the gardener career. He can nature walk. But I'm sure I have other outdoor lovers and they cannot. I need to test this further.