Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What packs do you need to see for the next 3 years?

kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
edited June 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Grant has confirmed that they are already planning the next three years of the sims 4. What are the essential packs you need for those next 3 years?

For me I need:

- Education/University ep http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942665/education-ep#latest
- Tropical ep http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942636/island-tropical-ep-my-ideas#latest
- amusement park gp
- hobbies gp http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/926231/hobbies-gamepack#latest
- love gp
- celebrities gp
- pool stuff
- arcade stuff
- babies stuff/gp
- teen stuff

Which ones would you like to see?
Check out my twitter and tumblr
Post edited by kaiwrysims on

Comments

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Witches
    University
    Teen stuff
    Fleshed out babies
    Fire fighters
    Tropical with mermaids

Theres a few.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2018
    The only ones I needed were SEASONS and witches. One down, one to go. Other than those 2 though I'm absolutely ready for all kinds of other new experiences, I just don't need them as much :D
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    1. Lifestate (improve babies, children, teens, adults, elders) GP
    2. Cars
    3. Tropical EP/GP
    4. Love GP
    5. Farming GP
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    1: Detailed Generations Expanions (Parenthood has covered a part of it but would like more!)
    2: University
    3: Fame Expansion Pack
    4: Vehicles
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2018
    University GP
    Superstar EP
    Tropical Vacation EP
    Farm Life GP
    Magic EP
    Hobbies/Sports EP
    Date Night GP
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    1. Beach Tropical (beaches, mermaids, etc. Would be kinda awesome to have an underwater neighborhood for merfolk + a beachy neighborhood for the humans)
    2. True Generations EP. I want unbound babies, crawling, etc so I don't immediately age them up, and teens to LOOK like teens. More elder stuff would be cool too. Also bringing back the adjustable life stages, normal is too short and long is waaay up there.
    3. Supernatural.
    4. University, with a twist. Since I feel like my YA would be pretty much a full adult by the time they were to leave Uni... I vote for a boarding school. Kids and teens could go Mon-Fri and be home on the weekends.
    5. Vehicles. Even if we only have them sims 2 style.. I want vehicles.

The rest for me isn't packs so much as items..

Spiral stairs
    Stairs with Landings (L + U shapes)
    Mini Fridge
    Under-cabinet "bar"
    Wall-Mounted Microwave
    Bunk Bed
    Murphy bed
    Pull out Sofa
    Recliner
    Sun Loungers
    Rocking chair
    Rainfall shower (woohoo enabled)
    Bath Tub for 2 (woohoo enabled)
    Pool slide
    Badminton
    Volley ball
    "Normal sized" telescope and microscope
    Laptops
    More colors of existing base game floors/walls/objects (could be added in with monthly patches?)

Had a notepad with my wishlist on it lol.
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    Pool stuff
    Tropical vacation GP
    Witches GP
    Free time/hobbies EP
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    University and a Freetime/Generations for me. I want more than just home based game play.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Sorcerers GP
    Werewolves GP
    Farming EP/GP
    Hobbies GP/SP
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • lightnin-fantasylightnin-fantasy Posts: 231 Member
    Witches & Magic
    Fairies
    Werewolves

University

Self employment careers

More careers

Into the future & Simbots

Nectary and Canning

More crafting like Sculpting or Glass art
  • purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    I would love to see a tropical/paradise pack with beaches!! I’d also like to see a pack with more hobbies and another pack that is teen focused. I find the teen stage the most boring of life stages at present and I feel they need a lot more work to make them more fun and exciting with more options and opportunities for them.
  • onmyown1986onmyown1986 Posts: 149 Member
    My favourite packs tend to be the ones that add to everyday life to make a more rounded experience, eg generations, seasons, pets. One of my favourite ever packs was Freetime in the Sims 2. I loved how many hobbies and activities it added - I'd love to see something like that for Sims 4. I'd love to see different categories of activities, for example sports (maybe tennis, athletics, swimming, a team sport - all with training and competitions), performing arts (dance - different styles and a career path; theatre with a return to the acting career path, obviously we already have music, but it would be good if we could form bands that could rehearse together and get gigs), arts and crafts (maybe sewing, pottery etc - I think this is the category we currently have most of anyway with painting, photography, sculpture etc, hobbies (maybe things like yoga, bird watching, stamp collecting).

I'd also really like to see a travel expansion pack with the type of gameplay there was in Sims 3 World Adventures and Island Paradise. I have been disappointed by Jungle Adventure and Outdoor Retreat, and would like to see a return to the type of destination worlds there were in Sims 3 where there are multiple worlds with very different experiences, activities, foods, landscapes etc. I'd like one world with the type of content Island Paradise had, that could be set in a Caribbean influenced world with snorkelling/scuba diving as a skill and Caribbean food and music etc. Then I'd like another one set in a Swiss influenced world, with lots of mountains and snow where Sims could ski and snowboard and ice skate etc, and maybe something like chocolate making as a new skill. There are so many options for worlds - I loved the ones in World Adventures as they all felt so different, but as long as each had a different feel, different landscapes, different activities etc I don't mind what type of worlds they are. You should be able to buy holiday homes and own and run resorts.
  • KasanthKasanth Posts: 166 Member
    edited June 2018
    Dont really need to see any. But there are a few I would suggest.

A heroes pack: This would include the jobs of Police officer, Fire Fighter, and Military career among others.

A Hit the Road pack: This would introduce cars, motorcycles, garage building, Mechanic career. Maybe Race Car Driver career as
    well as a truck driver career (that would actually have the sims be gone from the house for days at a time depending on what
    routes he took).

Teens Stuff: Since we had Toddlers, and pets stuff.

Higher Living pack: Fancy furniture, decorations. But the main thing for this pack would be bringing back the ability to
    change patterns into a wide variety of patterns like in sims 3. So we can actually make furniture and rooms match.

Generations type pack: Main point to this would be introducing a pre teen life stage between child and teen.

Family Vacation pack: This would have places to go like stay at beaches, camping, amusement parks.
    This would also allow players to build their own family vacation lots. This also would change the way
    vacation days work in game. It should be like this now, but it would give sims a week or two of vacation
    instead of one day at a time. Sims would still have personal days to take a day off as they do now for vacations.
    It would also include summer vacation for kids.

• dlaremedlareme Posts: 20 Member
    I basically just want the Sims 3, but with the Sims 4 style, haha!
    -University EP
    -Tropical EP or GP
    -Cars/vehicles (even if it's just a SP)
    -Into the Future GP
    -Werewolves, witches, fairies, etc. GP
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    I would love to see a tropical/paradise pack with beaches!! I’d also like to see a pack with more hobbies and another pack that is teen focused. I find the teen stage the most boring of life stages at present and I feel they need a lot more work to make them more fun and exciting with more options and opportunities for them.

That's probably because they're basically adults. They have no aspirations that are teen only, the way kids do. I'd love to see different aspirations that are stage specific, for each stage.
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited June 2018
    Tropical World or Vacation...

Pool Activities/Loungers/Floats
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited June 2018
    A full fledged expansion based on farming. Sims have never had that, it has been asked for through the years. It would need a huge world, live stock like chickens, pigs, cows, goats, sheep and even horses. We would be able to farm crops and sell them at a farmers market or roadside stands. We could process those crops and such into juices, jams, baked goods and there could be health benefits to eating the freshly made goods.

ETA:
    I also would love witches and university
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Werewolves & Witches would be really cool. I actually don't like the vampires themselves but I love the stuff that came with the pack, the wallpapers especially. Some build items are really great too. I'd also like to see a University as I remember great things about it from Sims 2. I'd also really love an arts & crafts game pack, with knitting and quilting and maybe even cross stitching too.
    1500x500.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Education/University - Yeah, pretty obvious theme

Gothic Seaside Carnival - Anyone remember the beaches in Midnight Hollow? Something like that, with a spooky carnival on a pier. And Pirates.

Battle of the Bands - Cos drums are cool

Farming - Because some people want their sims to live the simple life. Ok? Moooooo!

We're Wolves. - Not Swearwolves!

Witchypoos. - Cos magic is friendship?

We're NOT Dead Yet! - A pack for elders. Keep those 🐸🐸🐸🐸 kids off my lawn! Knitting, crochet, bingo, naps, bad backs, bad hips, bad breath, walking sticks...
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    i'd like another world like newcrest I usually live there and go to town everyday.
    i'd also like to see np's go to bowling alleys and to skating rinks. no one goes bowling or skating just my sim its really not fun that way.

I still want my rock n roll bands with a lead singer.
    more songs on the karaoke which I guess there done with that.
    I want Santana, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Stevie ray Vaughn I dont know are there still bands today or is it all just pop. I want my toon to sing solo or with a backup band.
    I guess id like a pool table and a drum kit added
    yeah I loved wipe out especially
  • purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    @Movotti a pack for elders would be great! They could also play games like Bridge haha. I think they deserve some good moodlets too like when they spend time with their grandchildren. They could also be mischievous and play pranks on other elders and have interactions for their grandchildren like “say yes when parent says no”. I’d love more hobbies for them to do and I’d love a rocking chair for them where they can tell tales about their lives to their children and grandchildren. They could have a grandparent aspiration which would be cool.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited July 2018
    -elders pack (knitting, golfing-- there aren't enough physical activites that seem elderly appropriate, croquet -- set up like the training courses on Cats and Dogs so you can customize your own game, grandparent interactions, elder prank and joke interactions, optional canes and walkers -- available for teen+ and not just elders as a base game patch, elder clothes that don't look frumpy/baggy or like a cat lady or grandpa would wear it -- though a few more option for our favorite cat ladies and grandpas would still be nice, wills and inheritance, "pass down family recipe" -- must have cooked a recipe over 50 times for it to become a "family recipe" or had the recipe passed down to you to cook it -- "spaghetti" becomes "family recipe spaghetti" or something like that and gives family members who eat it a special moodlet w/ a special negative moodlet for poorly made food)
    -university
    -rockstar/movie star/celebs
    -witches and werewolves
    -tropical themed pack
    -medieval!!!!/royalty
    -farming
    -funeral/death pack
    -romance pack (I always want more good romance options and animations, slow dancing/dancing as a couple, walk and hold hands, ability to cuddle/kiss/etc. in bed, also heart-shaped beds)
    -more vacation packs
    -super luxury stuff pack (items for your richest Sims that cost a whole buttload in Simoleons, lots of artwork and sculptures based off of real classic works of art, new paintings available from the painting skill, fancy desks & desk chair, display cases/shelves, animal skin rugs, weird taxidermy -- basically just a bunch of stuff that looks like it belongs in a museum or a really rich person's study)

Just the packs that I can think of off the top of my head and some ideas, but I'm sure I could come up with even more things that I want if I thought about it. I may edit this post if I think of something good.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    In no particular order...

Witches GP
    Vacations EP#06- tropical destination and ski lodge destination with a feature of owning and managing resorts.
    Farm Life GP
    Get to School EP#07- universities and grade schools, with features of homeschooling, active teacher career and private schools.
    Finding Love/Romance GP
    Generations EP#08
    Ambitions GP
    Superstar/Get Famous EP#09
    Sports & Hobbies GP
    Time Travel EP#10
    Werewolves GP
    I think I could go for another college sims 3 was kinda fun.