Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of 'Bottoms' clothes do we need more of?

What kind of 'Bottoms' clothes do we need more of? 66 votes

Jeans
24%
rambahadoerSigzy05ChadSims2garapoesmikagummybear0724ChazzzylilypadmeuliniTamcakesteajayloveBubblyboo2GamingTweetyjpwflyr1simDianesimswolfboi777triniway 16 votes
Cargo Pants
3%
Internal_ChaosAuronoiChieftain 2 votes
Dress Pants
7%
BreeSashaCynnalittlemissgogogiveit2meSimTresa 5 votes
Casual/Semi dressy Chinos
7%
Bagoas77Izzeh96SimmerOfEnglandLapoepsieThemrsg4422 5 votes
All
57%
redrogue60aprilroseWritin_RegSimburianBloosmoopiamc69JennyggAnthonydyerLadyKynGracieO312XxAirixXmintycupcakeTheWomanMonsterx_Always_Heart_xMovotti2HubbiesNLoveLoanetTaraIris94DcD2510NyteRose 38 votes

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Jeans
    I vote for more jeans that actually come down to their shoes and don’t stop mid-calf or ankle.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Jeans
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I vote for more jeans that actually come down to their shoes and don’t stop mid-calf or ankle.

This.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    All
    I voted all, but I would like more jeans that are shoe-length for both genders and long skirts for females.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    All
    I just want more high waisted stuff. A lot of the bottoms sit too low on the waist/hips for my liking and to me it looks super dated, like my Sims are perpetually stuck in 2003.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Dress Pants
    The game has precious little to offer by way of dress pants.

I think that there's only one pair of mens' dress slacks that don't make the Sim's legs look like they belong to an oddly-shaped bodybuilder.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    All
    I rather see more alternative style clothing like pants with chains, straps, etc....something that stands out and gives us more variety and choices.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    All
    More pants in general, and I also want more shorts and more skirts.
    Variety is the spice of life!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    i wanted shorts tbh
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I really want more long skirts
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Jeans
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    You read my mind this exactly.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    All
    everyone needs more pants.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    All
    Anything with a decently shaped crotch area. Instead of the current weird look. Also, I think things with a little bit of a higher waist. Non distressed jeans, long skirts with a slit up the side. All the things.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited June 2018
    All
    I said all... particularly jeans, shorts, and chinos. Many of the existing jeans look tacky and aren't very fashionable. Particularly the ones that stop at mid-calf as mentioned by Chazzzy. We could use more jeans that are representative of what people actually wear. Shorts and chinos are ok, but selection is limited.

This is more of an issue with men's clothing than women's. See Lack of gender equality
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    All
    I said all... particularly jeans, shorts, and chinos. Many of the existing jeans look tacky and aren't very fashionable. Particularly the ones that stop at mid-calf as mentioned by Chazzzy. We could use more jeans that are representative of what people actually wear. Shorts and chinos are ok, but selection is limited.

This is more of an issue with men's clothing than women's. See Lack of gender equality

I want to say about Shorts, those chino shorts in the game, I wish they would release them with a belt version and added colours.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Women need more pants and skirts with high waist... Men need skinny jeans or something :'D
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I want more 'mid length' shorts for women. Can we have something in between short shorts and knee length? I personally like wearing shorts that cover a good half of my thigh, and so do many others I know, so why are most of the option only for short shorts or knee length?
    also jeans that come down to shoes, and skirts that are nice and full that come to the knee, not any lower.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    All
    Gimme all the pants tbh.

I am always down for more jeans but they seriously need to come down to their ankle more often. Got enough boot cut ones for days. Some washed out jeans, bleached and dirtied looking ones sound great.

Would like some baggier pants too. The one concept for laundry day with one leg up and the other down for men I would have loved to seen because it was different from other pants.

Also some of those long pants that come down for women below the knees or a bit longer forgot the name of them bug really big and baggy at the bottom.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2018
    Jeans
    Jeans for sure.

EA needs to get it's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 together with H&M or Levis or Diesel again and make a decent clothing pack.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Bubblyboo2Bubblyboo2 Posts: 52 Member
    Jeans
    We need more high waist. :p:D And especially skinny high waist. I find it annoying to have to put the same pants(jeans) on all my sims :D
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    All
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Jeans for sure.

EA needs to get it's plum together with H&M or Levis or Diesel again and make a decent clothing pack.

Levi's would be great, especially if they made them look very much like Denim and very realistic as to what Levi's are.
  • wolfboi777wolfboi777 Posts: 6 New Member
    Jeans
    We honestly need skinny jeans and crop tops lmao