Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next quarter speculations (Summer 2018)

13...Next

Comments

• SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    I hope we get a quarterly teaser at the beginning of July.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm thinking Game Pack and Stuff Pack. Likely Stuff Pack either July/August and Game Pack August/September (but I don't think they would both come out in August, just saying it that way because we might get one in July and in August or one in August and September. Hoping for pool/beach stuff pack.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I don’t even know if we have a teaser to look forward to! But I hope so. I like knowing what’s coming up in a quarter. Even though I am having a great time with Seasons installed, I still want to see what is next!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited June 2018
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited June 2018
    This is what I'm hoping for
    Wedding Stuff Pack
    Sports Stuff Pack
    Beach Stuff Pack
    Picnic Stuff Pack

Education Gamepack
    Generations Gamepack

Anyone of those would be great.
  • TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    Feel like there's probably gonna be some sort of Life State GP whether it's Sorcerers or Werewolves.
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I’m open minded to anything except a futuristic pack or a supernatural pack.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Hopefully its something that our sims can do outside there main household.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I predict a Stuff Pack for July, teen related or pool related. Although after the backlash with MFP (rightly so) I doubt they'll release a pool SP so close to Seasons.
    Nothing for August (apart from the usual patch)
    And a Game Pack with witches or some sort of magic for September
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Nothing but bug fixes...I'd rather see all these Seasons bugs squashed for good/Seasons features improved before anything else new rolls in.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2018
    I wouldn't mind a Wedding Stuffpack so we can have more for Love Day with Seasons but first I want more for pools and a beach vacation.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Nothing but bug fixes...I'd rather see all these Seasons bugs squashed for good/Seasons features improved before anything else new rolls in.

I’m pretty sure that it doesn’t matter if something new comes along. There’s always a team working on bugs, so we can still get new content at the same time and it doesn’t mean bugs are being ignored. There are a lot of issues with Seasons, though! I’m hopeful some of the bigger issues will be taken care of sooner rather than later.
  • JenpantsJenpants Posts: 58 Member
    Gonna need that off the grid/starter home pack. Need it something fierce man. Trashy furniture FTW!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited June 2018
    I just hope they'll continue resp. revive the tradition of quarterly teasers.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm really expecting a stuff pack cause everytime the release an expansion pack, a stuff pack will always come right after that.

Post edited by TheIntrovertSimmer on
    y'all got bread?
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Maybe they'll do it the same way as they did with Seasons.. however I think we'll get a teaser this week or the week after this.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    Maybe they'll do it the same way as they did with Seasons.. however I think we'll get a teaser this week or the week after this.

I don't think they'd suddley reveal a stuffpack a month from release. It will be one week prior to release.