Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I surprisingly got fall despite most of my answers feeling like spring or summer answers.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm bummed that my mods kinda broke my game because of seasons update. I've been trying to fix it for hours. Meh. So much for a relaxing evening.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I had to repair my game.
    Yup, I removed all but mc command mods and gradually tested them back in. I think it's finally working. Sigh... and now it's super late here. At least tomorrow is Saturday.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • JoFCUKJoFCUK Posts: 11 New Member
    Ugh so far I only have MC command centre and clothes haha, soooo missing my eyelashes!
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    I got Spring on the quiz! That makes me pretty happy, I'll be honest.
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

My sim is waiting around for a rose bush to flower so she can pick it, so while she was waiting I built a wishing well at the ruins in Windenburg and wished for a Skill increase. This was my first time using the well and I was expecting maybe a 1 level increase or a decrease if the well was in a mood, instead she got a 10 level boost in writing... If only it was that easy in real life, huh? :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Week 30 of my legacy!
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

My sim is waiting around for a rose bush to flower so she can pick it, so while she was waiting I built a wishing well at the ruins in Windenburg and wished for a Skill increase. This was my first time using the well and I was expecting maybe a 1 level increase or a decrease if the well was in a mood, instead she got a 10 level boost in writing... If only it was that easy in real life, huh? :D

Ha! yeah, that would be pretty nice if it worked like that IRL. >.<
  • Themummyof4Themummyof4 Posts: 53 Member
    I finally managed to self publish the 22 chapters from my Sims Mobile! I used smashwords, as you can keep the book free... it was easier than I thought, so would really recommend it to all of you, your stories are amazing, worth it!!
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/844070
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Hello, all!

I've got a full day of work ahead of me, but I'm thrilled to come home tonight and play Seasons for a bit before bed!

How's everyone doing? What weekend plans do y'all have?? And...who's loving Seasons? Who's not?
    I love the three Sims days I've gotten to play. But I can't decide what season to put my other files in yet. I may have to start a new file xD
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hello, all!

I've got a full day of work ahead of me, but I'm thrilled to come home tonight and play Seasons for a bit before bed!

How's everyone doing? What weekend plans do y'all have?? And...who's loving Seasons? Who's not?

Hey. I'm looking forward to when I can get hold of Seasons but until then I have seasons tags blocked on tumblr. :lol: (Totally spamming my tumblr with seasons pics when I get the chance...just a warning to anyone who follows me there...I'll try and tag my posts.)
    edited June 2018
    So has anyone started adding Seasons into their stories yet? How do you feel about the expansion and does it help add to your stories?
    I'm thinking about getting seasons but also thought perhaps getting a pack or two would be more beneficial to my stories.

Currently, I have all Expansions except for Seasons, and no game packs.

Edit: I could probably get 2 game packs, or just get Seasons.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    So has anyone started adding Seasons into their stories yet? How do you feel about the expansion and does it help add to your stories?
    I'm thinking about getting seasons but also thought perhaps getting a pack or two would be more beneficial to my stories.

I've played Day 1 in my Jungle Ruin 2 with Seasons installed. It definitely adds to the story.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

I've played Day 1 in my Jungle Ruin 2 with Seasons installed. It definitely adds to the story.

Will there be any deaths in this one? :smiley:
    I'm out and about today doing the tourist thing with my dad since he's in town and we came across a breakfast place called Liz and Joe's. I just had to stop because of my Simself story, Lizzie and @LegacySims2017's Joseph. It was really good. Of course, I had coffee and chocolate chip pancakes. Yum. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Will there be any deaths in this one? :smiley:

giphy.gif
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I'm out and about today doing the tourist thing with my dad since he's in town and we came across a breakfast place called Liz and Joe's. I just had to stop because of my Simself story, Lizzie and @LegacySims2017's Joseph. It was really good. Of course, I had coffee and chocolate chip pancakes. Yum. :)

Maybe that's a sign. Lizzie and Joseph should own a restaurant. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    apperently the youtubers folks sims seemed to have enter the policing career in my sims game
    6adMCGP.gif

Yup! I think so too... B)
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

And with PolarBearSims Hire Anyone Mod, they could hire their friends.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Even better would be a little coffee shop. They could sell coffee, tea, and baked goods. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Even better would be a little coffee shop. They could sell coffee, tea, and baked goods. :grimace:

I'd totally do that. What a great idea! Goal for part 3? :p

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Hey! How's everyone?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights